[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't come here much, but does /v/ like this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 7.jpg (213KB, 650x880px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
213KB, 650x880px
I don't come here much, but does /v/ like this game?
>>
>>379132890

Its shit
>>
>>379132890
You've already overstayed your welcome. Get out. Also, yes.
>>
>>379132890
yeah, because it's on pc
>>
>>379132890
Yes
Is gud
>>
get out while you can OP, once this place sucks you in there is no leaving. Be gone from this place and banish it from your memory. Also yes its a good game.
>>
>>379132890
Yes, but memers will insist it isn't.
>>
>>379132890
everyone liked it until the butt memes and people realized how japanese it is
>>
>>379132890
Isn't she voiced by one of the Newgrounds animators that made the Brawl Taunts series?
>>
>>379132890
>play the game for a few hours
>good music, decent development
>interesting bosses, not very hard though
>credits roll

I guess there are still a few more routes to complete but this first one felt underwritten as hell. why can't 9s just reincarnate with the last backed up information after being corrupted? Is it 2B being sad that their experiences of the day wouldn't be recorded/uploaded? Seemed like a plothole
>>
Everyone liked it until the PC nation attacked
>>
7/10 game
>>
My main faults with the game are
>normal too easy, hard is too hard, nothing in between
>combat system could use more depth and lethality
>level design is pretty weak

But otherwise it's breddy gud 8/10 game
>>
>>379133435
>why can't 9s just reincarnate with the last backed up information after being corrupted? Is it 2B being sad that their experiences of the day wouldn't be recorded/uploaded? Seemed like a plothole
He hadn't backed himself up since we'll before the fight with Adam, in the white place. This is well established, and also a major plot point down the line.
>>
6/10
makes you play the same short content over and over and even delete your file for 'full experience'
I will never touch this game again, but it was worth waiting on gamefly
>>
>>379133889
>This is well established, and also a major plot point down the line.
not really
as soon as I exit that scene and get 9s back I can still save the game, wi-fi and all, which in the canon of the game means 9s should have been backed up

game didn't adhere by its own logic
>>
>>379134075
You basicly just repeat content the second time around and even then it mixes shit up, after that it's all new stuff. You people act like you have to beat the same game 100 times, the first Nier was way worse in that regard even though you basicyl started before the final stretch
>>
>>379134239
>first nier was worth mentioning, or even playing
said nobody
>>
>>379134101
It's a gameplay/story divide. They can't just stop you from saving during that big chunk.
Actual spoilers, first one will be found out soon, if you keep playing through 9s route, second one is much bigger, and doesn't come up till later.

after the Adam fight he goes to back himself and 2B up, but cancels the backup because he notices some weird interference going on with the bunker systems. He just never gets around to doing it later, because the shit with Eve goes down

This is actually majorly important because the bunker had been corrupted by the Logic Virus, and only 2B and 9S weren't infected, because they didn't back themselves up since then, so the rest of Yorha is destroyed
>>
>>379134459
wew there lad
Sorry i triggered you
>>
File: C_nYdhLXUAAyc2B.jpg (19KB, 287x285px) Image search: [Google]
C_nYdhLXUAAyc2B.jpg
19KB, 287x285px
Gotta love murrican timezones
>>
File: dorn.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
dorn.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>379132890
>I don't come here much
That does sound like a lie.
>>
>>379134832
only one of them matters the rest are as irrelevant as europe and every other third world on the planet
>>
/v/ generally likes it.
>>
>>379134757
No? I didn't even pay for it.
>u mad
and you're 12
>>
>>379134954
Two matter, eastern and pacific.
>>
>>379133709
The enemies were health sponges too. After playing through the game as 9S is was painful to actually fight things as 2B or A2.
>>
>>379135159
I hate to be rude, but you clearly didn't build right. Shockwave+weapon damage let's you melt peoole, especially coupled with B-mode and/or taunts. Then just add combat heal so you can stay in Bmode forever, and you're good to go.

Critical builds are even more insane for damage, but I'm not a fan of the sword that gets critical+, so I don't use that.
>>
Nier 1 > nier 2
>>
>does /v/ like the weeb game with a sexy slut protagonist
redundant question
>>
>>379134459
You just did
>>
>>379133435
Ending A and 2B/9S's character make a lot more sense once you inish the actual final act

Spoiler though 2B is sad because she has to kill 9S (again) and reset his memory, which she is implied to do so many times over the course of the game since she is in fact a 2E model designed to execute androids who come too close to the truth about YoRHa, which 9S is implied to do so multiple times because of his overpowered hacking skills. This is why she says the line "It always ends up like this" as she's choking him after the Eve boss fight.
>>
File: 64709489133.jpg (145KB, 541x1030px) Image search: [Google]
64709489133.jpg
145KB, 541x1030px
when I grow up I'm going to marry 2B
>>
>>379132890
yes
>>
>>379135579
>/v/ is now filled with normalfags and home schooled autists
it is a valid question
>>
>>379132890
I liked it. Too bad most people have too short of an attention span to play past the first ending. First ending really wasn't that great. I wonder whether ending as 2B kills 9S would be better to keep people's attention.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.