[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's your non-faggy Grand Theft Auto for the night.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>>
>>379132708
Most boring game ever made
>>
>>379132840
If Mafia III is boring, then Grand Theft Auto is worse than boring. Or did those faggy fucking ambulance missions make the game for you?

Mafia III is GTA without the tedious cuck shit.
>>
>mafia 3
Isn't this just leftist propaganda? I remember playing Mafia 2 because it was free. Guess I'm just too old and no longer see the appeal in GTA. At least the first few games had that arcady feel to them. The new ones are too slow
>>
>>379133134
>Without the tedious cuck shit
>cuck
The only people who enjoy mafia 3 are cucks
>>
>>379133175
>Isn't this just leftist propaganda?

The game portrays a time period in which racism was a thing. Other than that, I haven't noticed fuck all in the politics department.

It's a story about a nigger creating a crime empire. He's a murderous fuck that deserves no sympathy. Basically one big revenge tale.
>>
>>379133579
Not an argument.
>>
>>379133594
>in which racism was a thing
Is that why there's a character that looks like trump?
>>
>>379133134
>faggy
>cuck
how old are you? besides, sounds like you're being a contrarian just for the sake of it
>>
>>379133673
he was based on a prominent public figure in new orleans in the 1960s

don't ask me the name, i cant be bothered to find it for you, but you're fucking stupid for thinking he looks like trump in the first place.
>>
>>379133134
Both games are pretty garbage t b h

At least Mafia has a fairly interesting story to it
>>
>>379133134
>Mafia III is GTA without the tedious cuck shit.

Mafia III is one the most tedious game I've played in recent memory.
>>
>>379133847
>I'm stupid
Then how come you know exactly who I was talking about?
>>
>>379133820
Nope. It's repetitive, but I'm enjoying the fuck outta myself.
>>
>>379133929
because its been spammed on /v/ since the game came out dipshit and for the first few weeks a few posters (me included) were happy enough to link you to the real inspiration behind the character but that doesn't support your weird trump is a victim of the liberal media fixation.

and dont pretend like it was anything less than that.
>>
>>379133929
It's something commonly mentioned you fucking moron.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.