[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friday the 13th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

File: Capture.jpg (82KB, 1528x923px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
82KB, 1528x923px
Gentlemen

How do we stop ourselves from being killed by Jason without resorting to Chad tier antics?
>>
By being Chad.
>>
Whack his ass. Aim high.
>>
File: 1494458397337.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494458397337.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>Water Speed

Is this ever useful for you? Seems like a shit-tier perk for Jasons.

I've never even seen a boat get capsized
>>
>>379132127
It's terrible. It can be used to stop the boat escape, but Jason can just morph to the sole boat exit and wait for the boat to show up, so it's pretty useless anyway.
>>
>>379132127

Its useful on that one map where the map is split with the river.

Well water sound debuff perk not water speed.
>>
>>379132127
I always tip boats, but I use morph
>>
Tiffany best girl.
>>
>It's a "group of friends use Discord to call out to their Jason friend exactly where everyone is at all times" episode

Man fuck this shit.
>>
>>379132747
I leave the second I get the impression that any of the players are friends. I know they'll help eachother if one is Jason, and I know that if they're counselors they'll go for the four seater and I'm definitely not getting a seat. Good luck getting the two seater or boat going after the four seater has already been repaired.
>>
File: 1471655604601.jpg (60KB, 360x537px) Image search: [Google]
1471655604601.jpg
60KB, 360x537px
>accidently sold the double med spray perk
>>
Anyone even use combat stance?
>>
Part 7 Jason is fucking garbage.
>>
>>379133221
It's only useful for blocking attacks when your buddy is behind Jason ready to attack, or for dealing more damage with overhead attacks in the rare situation where it is viable, such as Jason walking around a corner and not knowing you are there. But damage is useless unless you're playing with friends and aiming for a kill.
>>
The cars are just a death trap, only one car can trap four people instead of just two. You put in a ton of effort clamoring around for a battery, a gas can and keys, two of which you need to do an overlong quick-time-event to actually pull off, and it’s all for naught once Jason gets on you.

Once Jason is aware that you have a car, he'll just Morph to the middle of the road right before it splits off to two exits and just sit there, walking toward the car.
>>
File: 1487735025340.png (148KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487735025340.png
148KB, 800x600px
>Tfw you didn't know that escaped survivors key items wash up on shore and that you can disable Jason's traps with a pocket knife while crouching.
>>
>>379133652
Once you actually get the car started it isn't that hard to drive it past Jason, especially since you can just have someone with a flare gun get out and stun him while you restart it. The real difficulty is getting the car started and everyone inside the car for the first time.
>>
>>379132852
Oh yeah, I'll kill them if I think that shit is going down. If we're gonna ruin the game lets ruin it.
>>
>>379133021
It's so fucking good, especially whenn Jason is trapping the car so now it's a free way to get past them.
>>
1...2...Pepes coming for you

3...4...Piss jugs on the floor

5...6...this game needs a fix

7...8...the patch came to late

9...10...never play it again!
>>
>>379134429
that's nightmare on elm street retard
>>
>>379135103
Dude no its Halloween
>>
>>379133667
>wasting a pocket knife
Only if Jason has trapped the phone fuse box would I give up the only real counter to gravs
>>
>>379135197
Yeah I'd sooner just eat the trap and use a med spray.
>>
When are the kickstarter steelbooks supposed to ship? Google is eerily empty about it, literally not a single thing about it.
>>
>>379135517
Not for months.
>>
>>379135197
Disarming the phone box trap is worth a pocket knife if you have a high enough repair skill to be able to repair the phone without alerting Jason. Too bad for you though he'll just immediately teleport to your location once the cops are called to get his revenge on you for calling them, so you won't escape anyway.
>>
>>379135556
source?
>>
>>379135692
Not always. Some Jasons would rather finish the chase they're engaged in against someone who can outrun him when the police arrive instead of going to kill the AJ that is less likely to be able to cross the finish line five minutes later.
>>
>>379132747

The first time this happened to me was last night.
>Game starts up. Stumble upon gas can immediately. What luck.
>The car is close by. Get there to start loading it up before Jason really gets into gear.
>Brandon is there with a machete. Okay cool.
>Brandon runs up to me and tries to wack me with said machete.
>"What the fuck Brandon?"
>Start running around the car in circles like a 1990's comedy film.
>Jason comes.
>Jason ignores him and goes right for me. Grabs me. Kills me.
>Watch as he and Brandon just stand there.
>"Fucking dick"
>Come back as Tommy Jarvis.
>Run right up to the car. Brandon is still there waiting for other counselors. Jason is not.
>Don't fucking care anymore.
>Put my super Tommy bullet right into Brandon's back and kill the faggot. Don't care that it just makes his reporting job easier.

Also don't care if I fucked the other counselors worse than if I had let him live. I felt better.
>>
>>379136838
I could ALMOST understand if there were a competitive mode but there aren't even fucking ranks so why do that shit?
>>
> chad
> every time round starts i try to say something fucked that chad would say before the guy gets cut down
> use rich douche nasally voice.
> "wull thaan i tuld my mawm if she didnt get me that yacht i wouldnt go to her funeral"
> start at house next to house with fuze and phone.
> my brother comes running over,Also chad, and brings jason.
> start yelling at jason through the window, hes not breaking down the door but listening to us yell at him
> "I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU KILL ME MY DADDY WILL SUE"
> called the cops. triple teleport grab.
> CHAAAAAD
>>
>>379137043

Not that guy but what the fuck does comp have anything to do with this? Faggot attacked someone and it came back to bite him in the ass.
>>
>>379137241
If you would read the first post it was about people teaming up using Discord to chat outside the game to make the game easy.
>>
File: 1487832597473.jpg (181KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1487832597473.jpg
181KB, 900x675px
> Playing Lachappa
> Fixing the boat
> See a Vanessa running in the distance on my way, with the gas
> Tell her in the mic to hold ''Z'' to drop it so i can put it in and we can escape faster
> He decides to fix the boat and it takes almost half a minute
> We get in the boat anyway
> Jason shows up, tips it
> Get angry at mic and blame Vanessa for not giving me the damn gas
> Jason kills her
> Then he says ''I know that feel'' and morphs away, letting me escape
> mfw
>>
>playing as Tiffany
>hear other players cursing out. Had as he drives away with the four seater by himself
>see which exit he is going to
>beat him there and shout "Chad, I'll suck your dick of you save me"
>car comes to a screeching halt just passed me
>"Get in faggot"
>escape with Chad knowing I'll have to suck his dick after
>don't care

Chad 4 life
>>
Deborah is CUTE
>>
>>379138068
Not really.
>>
>>379137920

You would have sucked his dick regardless, if you survived.
>>
File: sficon.jpg (35KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
sficon.jpg
35KB, 200x200px
>Playing Bugzy with an increased stamina perk and a run speed perk

Time to leave them all behind
>>
My favorite part of the movie is when all the councilors started infinite crouch sprinting.
>>
>>379140147
Infinite stamina is irrelevant as long as shift grab exists. If you can't kill crouch sprinting counselors then you need to git gud.
>>
File: 0*WchvxJPrwqKYxFyk.jpg (44KB, 507x337px) Image search: [Google]
0*WchvxJPrwqKYxFyk.jpg
44KB, 507x337px
>>379140882
>he can't avoid shift grabs
>>
>>379140882

> Cant evade shift grab
> Tell others to git gud

kek
>>
File: 1302148559047.jpg (56KB, 397x365px) Image search: [Google]
1302148559047.jpg
56KB, 397x365px
>>379141102
>>379141225
>he can't shift grab people consistently
>calls others bad
>>
>>379141328
No one can do it consistently. Jason can see you but you can't see him. The most you can do is zig and zag and hope you did it at the right time.
>>
>>379135178
No dude it's June
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/app/438740/discussions/0/1291817837633894731/
Better hope you don't piss off any angry russian kids ;^)
>>
>>379141824
I leave any lobby with foreigners in it.
>>
File: 1464777059196.jpg (24KB, 189x263px) Image search: [Google]
1464777059196.jpg
24KB, 189x263px
>Enter a building with one door next to the 4 seater car. Next cabin over has both a battery and gasoline.
>Lay a bear trap right in front of the door. Jason sees this as he's breaking it down.
>He refuses to enter the building so that he doesn't step in the trap
>He gives up and morphs away.
>Abuse his morph downtime to repair the car.
>Comes back while I'm getting the second part. Chases me around miserably.
>Run back to the cabin with the bear trap. He still refuses to enter the cabin Just stands there looking at me and wasting his knives.
>Complete the car repair. Here comes three counselors. One with keys. We all get it and drive right the fuck out.
>Selected to come back as Tommy Jarvis while only one other counselor is left.
>Decide to do the heroic thing and sacrifice myself to Jason to help the other player get away because I'm so nice.
>Intercept Jason in the building where Tiffany is hiding.
>Shoot him so she gets away. Stay there and pick up a fire poker.
>Engage in mortal combat with Jason. Won't come near me. Just throws all his knives.
>Grabs me. Actually break free.
>Proceed to ruin his nice time by jumping in and out of a window. His morphing fails to catch my limping, worthless Tommy.
>Finally catches and kills me after the entire order lasts for close to five full minutes. By the time he does me in there's only 3 minutes left on the clock.
>Succeed in personally annoying the ever living piss out of Jason for well over half the match while everyone else got to run around and do whatever more or less unmolested.

I wish more Jasons were like this.
>>
>>379141824

I really wish I had the start with a map perk.
>>
>>379142236
>I leave any lobby with foreigners in it.

...Then how do you play the game?
>>
>>379141635
Dude pretty sure its Gremlins
>>
File: Wea.png (68KB, 179x171px) Image search: [Google]
Wea.png
68KB, 179x171px
>>379141824

> You can sell perks
>>
>>379142484
Trial and error. I mean you can't always avoid them but if I see the foreign name it's easy enough to quit and join another lobby.
>>
>>379142740

That's Christmas, come on man.
>>
>>379143001
Fag
>>
>>379142484
By foreigners i assume he means hues and slavs.

I always leave if i hear a fucking russian or hue monkey. 90% of the time they are trolls or just shit.
>>
should i buy this?
ive watched RLM's playthrough, and it looks super fun, but i may have to get it on xbox
>>
>>379145630
Well you'll have no problem getting matched with others in NA. At least that's been my experience on PS4.
>>
>>379145630
In the same position, I want to wait for the next patch but I'm really itching to play
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.