[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: James.jpg (33KB, 600x573px) Image search: [Google]
James.jpg
33KB, 600x573px
What went wrong?
>>
For James? Nothing

For Mike? Everything, he has a really bad usage of the internet because he's old and doesn't understand new stuff. Bad PR and bad decisions, dunno why he was fine at first.
>>
>>379131826

Its alright, Mike has a 10 inch member, he'll be fine
>>
The Loco Bandito.

You'll see.
>>
BROWN
>>
>>379132168
PEOPLE
>>
>>379132264
JUST
>>
>>379132312
KANGS
>>
>>379132582
MY
>>
was just checking the views on his recent videos and unsurprisingly every video without james has lesser views but holy shit just noticed james sonic 2006 has almost 2 million views.

The strength of autism
>>
File: mikeryan242.jpg (132KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
mikeryan242.jpg
132KB, 1000x500px
letting Mike on his channel and on camera
>>
Board James was good.
AVGN may have slipped a little, but it still maintains a decent amount of quality.
His recent videos on the Power Rangers were actually quite entertaining.

What do you mean by, "What went wrong?"
>>
>>379131697
Women. Not even once
>>
>>379134521
no other way to be a father.
>>
James is still decent, I'd say. Nostalgia Critic on the other hand has considerably from from his earlier reviews. 2007-2012 Nostalgia Critic was fucking great.
>>
>>379131697
other than balding, nothing. even the le james is a cuck posters stopped when he said he's not gonna watch the new ghostbusters. get with the times, everyone is loling at mike now
>>
>>379131697
The beginning.
>>
>>379131697
Mike was a bad influence.
>>
>>379134834
this bitch never had hair and was never funny. james and mike is a cuck
>>
>>379133426
you can tell because of the pixels
>>
brrrown bricks with moine crap
>>
>>379131697
Nothing. With James. Mike being Mike and him kicking Bootsy were problems though.
>>
Anyone else watch that AVGN "roast"?

The with lyrics guy starts it off okay throwing out standard insults at everyone, then literally everyone after has apparently never seen a roast before and think they're supposed to spend their segment sucking James off.
>>
>>379132610
BRICKS
>>
>>379135416
I have no idea what you are talking about and somehow I feel I should be happy I dont
>>
>>379131941
i bet you use FedEx to move post
>>
>Cinemassacre's channel still the same
>Literally only reddit and 4chan spergs keep circlejerking the drama

WEW
>>
>>379133426
If he had not done that the channel would have 1/10 of updates content. Mike was a necessary evil.
>>
>>379135702
>Cinemassacre's channel still the same
>replaced the only cool guy ion it with a fat greasy moron
>>
>>379131697
mods allowed youtuber discussion on /v/
>muh oldfag cullture
neck youselves

people post balding whiiteguys with the only text being a shitty meme
>>
>>379135023
God, you're like the perfect example of a neo-/v/ shitposter.
>>
>>379135416
Is that the one where Keith Apicary knocks over the podium and does his bit about James while lying on the floor or some such?
>>
>>379135870
I guess I phrased it really badly. I mean it's the same in terms of views and comments, likes and dislikes are the same and no comment is talking about Mike, the drama didn't affect the channel at all.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.