[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

G4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: NA_E3_2011_xsal1j.jpg (41KB, 586x274px) Image search: [Google]
NA_E3_2011_xsal1j.jpg
41KB, 586x274px
Remember when this was the only way to watch E3?
>>
There was also gametrailers, right?
>>
>>379128130
Us 2000's keds, eh?

XD
>>
>>379128225
Why did you get triggered?
>>
>>379128130
I really g4 was still around(I did not have techTV at the time). and I really wish espn would create a channel dedicated to gaming, they would make millions
>>
BELIEVE IT OR NOT IM WATCHING E3
>>
>>379128468
Youtube killed televison, my friend.
>>
>>379128130

Ah yes G4 E3

Their commercials basically just show Kratos, Master Chief and Brawl Mario Statues
>>
>>379128505
I NEVER THOUGHT I'D GET IN SO EASILY
>>
>>379128559
yeah, that's truth.
>>
>>379128130
I just want G4 before G4 turned to shit back. X-play and AOTS can never be replaced by internet shows. They had a certain charm to them.
>>
i miss when i wasn't so cynical and could enjoy g4 programming like portal
>>
For anyone who misses The Screen Savers, they still have their own show. They do it on that internet thing now
same with electric playground
they barely get 20 views per video
>>
>>379128559
And now advertisers don't want anything to do with YouTube. In the end nobody truly won.
>>
>>379128859
kevin periera has a stream show on twitch but hes hardly on it and its some other twink in his place
>>
>>379129112
yeah, it's pretty good, some of the girl feature host are hot and do sensual stuff all the time
>>
>>379129112
It isn't that The Attack show on the IRL section is it? I only watched a little of it and the format seemed similar but I was like "nah it probably isn't them" and clicked off.
>>
>Tfw it's still on tv thanks to Spike.

>Tfw it can still be on your tv without spike if you have a smart tv

>Tfw I really miss Morgan..
>>
File: -vidya134.jpg (968KB, 1200x1599px) Image search: [Google]
-vidya134.jpg
968KB, 1200x1599px
>>379128130
How can I forget?
>>
Did any of you go to E3 when it was open to the public? What was it like?
>>
File: upset toad.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
upset toad.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>379128130
Jesus

It was so slow and painful to watch that channel die. Over the course of several years we watched as all video game related shows were canceled and more and more of the lineup was replaced with Cheaters, Cops, Ninja Warrior, and Bruce Lee movies.

So slow. So agonizing
>>
>>379129420
its definitely them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue_vhnBx10Q
>>
>>379129054

The only reason advertisers pulled away from youtube was because old media ran a coordinated campaign to smear Google.

Due to the nature of youtube, it's impossible for you to know what videos the commercial for your product are going to get attached to. So Toyota or Mars could end up at the front of a video of some complete random calling death to all eskimos or some shit. Newspapers and TV news blew it out of proportion and tried to make it seem like these companies were directly funding this "extreme" content. Google then had to counter this by demonetizing any video that could potentially be considered controversial. It's just the ploy of an industry in its' death throes. 2016 marked the year that the total amount of money spent on Internet advertising overtook TV. Money is draining out of old media and the people running it are scared shitless.
>>
File: gamesmaster.jpg (2MB, 1918x2587px) Image search: [Google]
gamesmaster.jpg
2MB, 1918x2587px
>>379128130
>Remember when this was the only way to watch E3?

Nigga, I remember when the only way to get E3 coverage was waiting for a month after the event to get the newest gaming magazine
>>
>>379129856
It's open again this year.
>>
>>379131569
I never got why they stopped letting the public in for a while. Like why would you shut out your customers. It's not like it's a dev summit
>>
>>379131569
Ah yes, back when Wrestlemania made the front page.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.