[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this ever get a sequel ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: sby0xarmreegipvz6fpm.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
sby0xarmreegipvz6fpm.gif
2MB, 800x450px
Will this ever get a sequel ?
>>
>>379113132
unfortunately the devs got stuck in a piss poor nation that is falling apart and can barely afford a bag of eggs.
>>
>>379113470
>unfortunately the devs got stuck in a piss poor nation that is falling apart and can barely afford a bag of eggs.
Oh yeah? Then how come in True Detective Season 2 they made it look like it's a nice place to stay while hiding from mercenaries and angry maifoso? Are you trying to say Rachel Mcadam's character made a bad choice.
>>
>>379113470
The dev is without a doubt part of the 1% and was born with a silver spoon in his mouth
>>
I can't stand the fact that AIs are treated like humans. It's scary as fuck. I like Chobits because they are still the property of someone, but this, with their own free will and nobody to govern them? Hell no that's absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>379113893
I don't think that matters in Venezuela
>>
Hopefully not. We don't need more meme filled shit on Steam.
>>
>>379113470
>bag of eggs

what the fuck
>>
>>379114582
>he doesn't buy a bag of eggs from his local chicken farmer by the dozen
You're probably an American and you refrigerate your eggs because of that retarded FDA regulation.
>>
the devs gonna get executed by maduro before that happens
>>
File: 1492544193894.png (157KB, 298x390px) Image search: [Google]
1492544193894.png
157KB, 298x390px
>>379113132
Hopefully not. The """"""game"""""" is garbage that panders to waifufags and the average sexually starved /v/irgin.
>>
>>379114325
Steam can take any quantity of shit and still have good games.
>>
File: c09b0ea2c4.png (876KB, 918x886px) Image search: [Google]
c09b0ea2c4.png
876KB, 918x886px
I hope not. I don't want to see Va11-Hall-A turn into a mindlessly sequelized series that will retroactively ruin the game. It doesn't need a sequel anyway. The ending was a proper resolution. No cliffhanger, nowhere to go. Dorothy is the dictator of the world, Jill is her mistress, and they have hot lesbian robot-on-human sex every day.
>>
>>379114948
Fans and haters alike and even the developers keep mentioning this waifu thing. I honestly can't see it. Waifus and husbandos are when people have an infatuation with an anime character. Creating something to be a waifu is like creating something to be a meme. You can't force a waifu like you can't force a meme.

I wouldn't want to have sex with any of them either. Waifus are also a sexual fantasy of a perfect or almost perfect woman. None of the characters fit that criteria. I want to have conversations with them or be their coworker. They are some of the most genuinely complex and human characters I've seen in games. I use games loosely, as I do agree that visual novels should be classified as something else. They're not book, comics, or video games, and "visual novel" is a mouthful.
>>
>>379113893
t. Maduro
>>
>>379113893
>without a doubt
After making the game he was forced to stay in the country by the government.
>>
>>379116429
The definition of waifu has changed you /a/utist.

Get used to it.
>>
>>379113646
Yes.
>>
File: IMG_1243.jpg (135KB, 845x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1243.jpg
135KB, 845x1024px
>>379116429
That definition is out dated retard. Waifu now means a cute girl that ironic weebs like without even owning the game or buying it and playing it for 1 hour.
>>
I sure hope not unless they get better writers.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.