[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SMB X or Lunar Magic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1496617166561.jpg (80KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496617166561.jpg
80KB, 800x600px
SMB X or Lunar Magic?
>>
Mario Maker probably.
>>
>>379111820
SMBX, since it isn't restrained by SNES limitations like SMW.
>>
Mario Maker
>>
File: 1473157262688.jpg (158KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1473157262688.jpg
158KB, 900x675px
>SMB X
I haven't played this in fucking years. Last I remember was using the level creator to fuck around with special enemy types and see what powerups did.
It was pretty fun to play with my friend. When he was still here.
>>
>>379112063
>>379112252
Mario Maker is too limited.
>>
>>379112379
Lunar Magic is even more limited unless you learn to use a dozen secondary programs and possibly teach yourself assembly. Making SNES games isn't that easy.
>>
>>379112268
>Last I remember was using the level creator to fuck around with special enemy types and see what powerups did.
Wasn't the editor also multiplayer too?
>>
>>379112615
It has slopes by default.
>>
>>379112781
Yeah.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CR0WWi-lck
>>
>>379114258
The music sounds nice but seems like something that would be better for Jazz Jackrabbit rather than Mario World
>>
Actual fuckin SMBX player here. SMW is better, although SMBX is getting some shit to make it better now through lua.
>>
I wish there were more good SMBX campaigns.
The only ones I've been able to find so far are the Super RMN Bros series (which is of arguable quality) and the Super Talking Time Bros series.
>>
>>379115486
if you get the new update, you can play the 2k1x series which is pretty good.

btw I'm a shill
>>
>>379111820
I don't like how smbx feels and how all levels are essentially
>le random internet meme
I prefer SMB3/World's physics. But I do like what you can do with SMBX. It's amazing how some guy in his free time made a better mario world editor than nintendo with a full budget
>>
>>379113072
Shh. Mario Maker is literally just product placement for shitty anime girls and furry waifus.
>>
>>379115647
3 and world have pretty different physics. you can't bunch them together like they're the same like that.
>>
Some really cool stuff can be done with Lunar Magic. See VLDC9, a hack that's just called "'the," Mario Gives Up, etc.

SMBX though was neat for the way it combined elements of the series together. It was Mario Maker before it existed, and was much less limited than Mario Maker. You could make some really engaging campaigns with it.
>>
>>379111820
Mario Maker.
>>
>>379115761
I like both of them. Including the all-star version of smb3
>>
There is a nice level pack called "the last levels." good design and pretty good amount of content.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.