[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noobwatch main

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: glass cannon.jpg (280KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
glass cannon.jpg
280KB, 1000x667px
Just started playing OW this week.
So /v/, who do you main? How many hours have you clocked?

>mccree
>3hrs
>>
>>379106329
I didn't have anyone I really was naturally good at or enjoyed for a while. I was pretty good at DVA but my hours played were pretty evenly spread since I didn't have a go to main.

I wasn't hyped when Orisa came out, but after playing her she has become my best character. I had to put down overwatch for a while (college) so I only have like 3 hours clocked on her.

Honestly, I'm just waiting for Doomfist to come out. I've been wanting a melee character that doesn't hide behind a shield for half the match.
>>
Makoa, seris, buck, and drogoz
I like having someone from each category to play
Damba, ruckus, and Torvald are strong contenders though, they're all fun and I play them often
>>
>>379107784
(you)
>>
>>379106329
i used to main pharah. I just restarted to play the game after months and i found out the playerbase is still shit. Now i'm a fucking egyptian milf shooting everything in sight like a muslim retard.

I usually win by noscoping edgelords. What the fuck.
>>
I used to main Pharah for 3 seasons until I got sick of never having any good support players on my team (I only solo queue.) I am now an Ana main with about 100 hours on her. I also play Lucio with around 60 hours.

But in all honestly Overwatch is garbage until you hit around Master in comp. They really need to fix matchmaking and the way sr gains/losses work.
>>
>>379108658
it's better with friends. And the duel mode is pretty fun too.
Ah, and the arena mode lifted from TF2 is actually good, compared to the source material.
>>
>>379106329
>McCree
>Mei
>Zen
Still trying to find a tank to main. Over 100 hours playing so far.
>>
>>379107784
we get it, you are too poor to buy a cheap game and pretend to prefer the cheap knock off to cover this up.
>>
>>379106329
>Roadhog
>7 hours on him
>>
>>379109030
I really like Orisa, she's my go to since she released. Feels like a much more engaging and active Rein, plus all her tools compliment each other nicely.
and you already posted it, but that sweet robo horse pussy
>>
>>379109296
Amen.
>>
>>379107356
>>379109296

I like playing with Orisa players, other players actually seem to take the hint and gather up instead of spreading everywhere.
>>
>>379106329
300 hours with zarya don't know how people can stand playing anyone else
>>
>>379110732
She's my least favorite character honestly.
>>
>>379106329
Playing on little bro's account.

I started with junkrat first for raw fun. I'm starting picking up Dva and I don't know if I should try tracer, soldier 76, or just keep playing what I play.

Any recs? Mostly want fun, not best.
>>
>>379111296
This guy.
>>
>>379106329
I considered buying this today just to have an easy game to fuck around in.
>>
about 200 hours on both Mercy and Rein
Because nobody ever fucking tanks or heals in QP, forcing me to do it in every damn game.
Now im lv 400+ and i suck ass at all the damage characters, locking me forever into supporting roles.
Fuck this irritating ass game.
>>
>>379111561
It's pretty good time waste, I haven't really been into multiplayer shooters since the cod2 days, but this game is pretty fun.
>>
>main

Attack:
Soldier and Reaper

Defense:
Junkrat

Tank:
Winston and Reinhardt

Healer:
Zenyatta and Mercy
>>
My most played is Soldier 76. Was Winston until I fully realized how useless he is. Stats-wise, I am the best with Torbjorn by a longshot. The amount of elims and damage I do with him is crazy compared to everyone else.
>>
File: 1472151347749s.jpg (8KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1472151347749s.jpg
8KB, 241x228px
>>379106329
>that feel when you can't hit shit so your stuck playing supps and tanks
Stopped playing it.
>>
>>379111783
Why does everyone HAVE to be dps? What really sucks about playing support though is that you almost never get play of the game as healer, which arguably is the most decisive role in the game
>>
>>379107784

I like lex,nando, ying, and drogos

damba is cool too but I feel like a cheeser when I stunlock ppl
>>
File: 1463680262759.jpg (47KB, 450x784px) Image search: [Google]
1463680262759.jpg
47KB, 450x784px
You shouldn't really have a main, but I do my best work as Tracer, Toblerone, Hanzo, and Mercy.
You ever get a triple kill with a Mercy blaster? Feels good.
>>
>>379111891
I played a couple of the free weekends. Its just dumb fun like you say. Fuck around for a couple hours then shut 'er down.
>>
>>379112076
>want to get good at killing people
>quickplay MMR got high-ish after hundreds of hours of playing supp
>the difference in skill between dps mains and me is so high it isn't even funny
Guess I'll keep pretending to be a good LĂșcio
>>
>>379112547
aren't some of the skills transferable?
>>
>>379112547
Lucio is fun anyway.
>>
>>379113332
Not really, playing supp is mostly positioning + paying attention to your teammates and the enemies. Other than that the skills you learn only apply to the character you learn them with, like Lucio's movement and Zeny's orb management.
The exception would be learning to aim well as Ana, but I only really played and had fun as her during the triple tank meta, and friendly tanks are easy as fuck to aim at and heal.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.