[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend this, please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Bloodborne_Cover_Wallpaper.jpg (45KB, 288x345px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne_Cover_Wallpaper.jpg
45KB, 288x345px
>smallest and least amount of areas out of any Souls besides Demon's
>can sprint through pretty much area except for forbidden woods in 30 seconds flat
>pitiful amount of weapons, many of which are entirely useless in their transformed variety
>bosses are easy and balance is way fucking off; the last part of the game is literally some of the easiest shit ever (Micolash, The One Reborn, Wet Nurse)
>incredibly limited enemy variety; towards the end of the game they obviously ran out of time so they put a bunch of eyes on certain enemies, or just straight up reused bosses like the shadows of yharnam in mergos loft (I will defend the crows with dog heads/dogs with crow heads tho)
>armor is fucking useless, shouldn't even be in the game
>only one blood stone in the game unless you do autistic muh chalice shit
>chalices, by the way, are mundane as fuck
>hunters dream is boring and all the survivors go to Oedon Chapel where they are fucking useless and just babble boring shit
>stats are fucking useless, builds are literally STR, DEX, or either of those with the combination of arcane
>SPEAKING OF ARCANE, THE MAGIC IN THIS GAME SUCKS

But h-h-hey, at least it's an exclusive, right? Sony wins again...
>>
>Buwwwaaa why won't Sony make a sequel to an irrelevant and gimmicky kiddy platformer series that nobody remembers except for some random loli?
God why are Ape Escape fans such fucking faggots?
>>
>>379100556
>smallest and least amount of areas out of any Souls besides Demon's
Conveniently they are the best ones!

>can sprint through pretty much area except for forbidden woods in 30 seconds flat
Can be done in every Souls game!

>pitiful amount of weapons, many of which are entirely useless in their transformed variety
Every Dark Souls weapon category is filled with reskins!
>bosses are easy and balance is way fucking off; the last part of the game is literally some of the easiest shit ever (Micolash, The One Reborn, Wet Nurse)
Second half of Dark Souls says hello
>incredibly limited enemy variety; towards the end of the game they obviously ran out of time so they put a bunch of eyes on certain enemies, or just straight up reused bosses like the shadows of yharnam in mergos loft (I will defend the crows with dog heads/dogs with crow heads tho)
Once again present in every Souls game, but this is where it's a problem, right?

>armor is fucking useless, shouldn't even be in the game
It's called attire and that name should allude to the fact that it is for fashion purposes!

>only one blood stone in the game unless you do autistic muh chalice shit
Less weapons, less upgrade materials!

>chalices, by the way, are mundane as fuck
True!

>hunters dream is boring and all the survivors go to Oedon Chapel where they are fucking useless and just babble boring shit
Implying that all Souls dialogue isn't just vague bollocks!

>stats are fucking useless, builds are literally STR, DEX, or either of those with the combination of arcane
Build variety lies with weapons and not stats considering weapons have incredibly vaired movesets!

>SPEAKING OF ARCANE, THE MAGIC IN THIS GAME SUCKS
True!
>>
who cares about builds I like fast combat anyway
who cares about armor I like to wear what looks good anyway
who cares about magic it's for faggots
who care about lots of weapons I'll use 2 anyways
no the survivors can also go to iosefka clinic and some are determinant if you actually bothered in finishing the game
the lore isn't high fantasy shit for once
>>
And?
Bloodborne is not a real souls game, is just a game created with all the trash that FROM never wanted to use for the Dark Souls series. But this is /v/ sonnyniggers and other shills will defend this Van Helsing game because "Muh exclusive is better than everything"
>>
>>379100556
>>smallest and least amount of areas out of any Souls besides Demon's
So? I didn't realise the game required a certain number of areas.
>>can sprint through pretty much area except for forbidden woods in 30 seconds flat
I don't mind this, once you open the shortcuts it is much easier to get somewhere. Yarnham is the best example.
>>pitiful amount of weapons, many of which are entirely useless in their transformed variety
I think they all have their place, better than having many variations on one weapon. The DLC adds more anyway, but I was happy with the variety of the base game.
>>bosses are easy and balance is way fucking off; the last part of the game is literally some of the easiest shit ever (Micolash, The One Reborn, Wet Nurse)
The game isn't about being difficult.
>>incredibly limited enemy variety; towards the end of the game they obviously ran out of time so they put a bunch of eyes on certain enemies, or just straight up reused bosses like the shadows of yharnam in mergos loft (I will defend the crows with dog heads/dogs with crow heads tho[sic])
They make for good enemies.
>>armor is fucking useless, shouldn't even be in the game
It is for fashion, Bloodborne isn't about building tanks.
>>only one blood stone in the game unless you do autistic muh chalice shit
So what? How many weapons do you need at +10?
>>chalices, by the way, are mundane as fuck
Depends on the dungeon.
>>hunters dream is boring and all the survivors go to Oedon Chapel where they are fucking useless and just babble boring shit
They give you things and talk to you.
>>stats are fucking useless, builds are literally STR, DEX, or either of those with the combination of arcane
What would you prefer?
>>SPEAKING OF ARCANE, THE MAGIC IN THIS GAME SUCKS
It's supposed to be supplemental.
>>
File: 1495715749089.jpg (41KB, 558x845px) Image search: [Google]
1495715749089.jpg
41KB, 558x845px
its just a dumbed down version of any other souls game, anyone who says its their favorite game is a casul faggot who has clearly only played bloodborne
>>
>>379102518
What is dumbed down about it?
>>
>>379102642
>>379101421
>>
>>379100556
Built for speed, not meat.
>>
PCfats still asshurt

Good to see
>>
>>379102723
Huh?
>>
1 0 D A Y S
D
A
Y
S
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>379102810
Not really
>>
>>379100556
Bloodborne isnt a souls game
>>
>>379103053
Obviously, but it still uses the same framework, so it is part of the same set of games.
>>
>>379100556
Sure.
>Best level design in the series in terms of consistency and atmosphere. There are less levels because of this.
>You can do this in all the other games.
>This balance is off in all the other games, and unbelievably worse in the first 3 games, with only a couple of bosses worth a single fuck in DeS, DaS1, DaS2. Even the best bosses in the first 3 games are literally worse than something average like Abhorrant Beast or Martyr.
>There's a huge variety of enemies actually... So many that they're not even all in the main game. There are over 60 models for enemies I think? Also the designs are good (bagmen, sharkmen, bugmen, squidmen, giant squids, giant spiders, werewolves, ghosts, banshees, Labyrinth Madmen, ectoplasmic students, sideways faced doggers, etc).
>It's not completely useless, but I agree with this sentiment, but that's for the best. When armor is good, it's broken (ala Dark Souls 1).
>There are 2 (one in the DLC too).
>Chalices are shitty until you get to FRC... That's actually the most fun you can have in the game due to how absurdly strong the bosses are.
>Hunter's Dream and Chapel are both fine. Subjective shit.
>The stats are basically the same as any of the other games? 4 damage stats which can be mixed and matched with vitality and a splash of endurance to make any number of builds. Also, Bloodtinge is very strong.
>Magic is okay, but that's fine because arcane builds have perfectly powerful weapons. If you think Arc is underpowered, try a YT search. Also, ranged is generally limited overall due to how fucking absurdly broken it was in the earlier games.
>>
>>379102723
but I meant that in a good way
games focused on action shouldn't have too many possibilities or it'll end up like dark souls 1 where you're basically a zaku being invaded by beam spamming gundams
>>
>>379103171
I forgot the weapon part.
>Weapons are the best part of the game compared to other games where you use 1-2 moves in ine stance, in BB you typically use 6-8 moves and both stances. This gives the game much more variety because you aren't actively punished for using anything aside from you smash R1 infinite. Also, the weapons are much more balanced.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.