[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH *breathes in* HAHAHAAHAAHAAHHAAHAHAAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

AAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH *breathes in* HAHAHAAHAAHAAHHAAHAHAAHA

denuvofags on suicide watch

>b-but its ok when we do it
>>
Outdated.

Confirmed they came to agreement so no one is getting sued.
>>
File: 1492509845117.jpg (36KB, 297x365px) Image search: [Google]
1492509845117.jpg
36KB, 297x365px
>>379101017
>literally SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM NOW
>>
>>379101017
they are getting sued what agreement you idiot
they used pirated VMProtect that's breach of laws within colleagues and contracts
>>
>>379102009
https://dtf.ru/7062-sozdatelyam-zashchity-denuvo-prigrozili-sudom-za-ispolzovanie-piratskogo-softa

>Oбнoвлeнo: paзpaбoтчик VMProtect зaявил, чтo кoнфликт c Denuvo Software, нa кoтopый oбpaтили внимaниe пoльзoвaтeли NeoGAF и Reddit, yтpaтил cвoю aктyaльнocть.
>>
>>379102163
So: 1. We have given out signatures to antiviruses we cooperate with. Respect to Sophos: "For some reason my wife’s copy of Sophos keeps detecting a VMProtBad flag on one of the game’s dll files. Is there a lapsed license for protection with EA/BioWare that needs to be sorted out or did the system flag it on accident?"

At the moment, we have asked the VALVE support to contact the legal department in order to explain to them the "danger" of cooperation with these scammers.

Through our long-standing partners from Intellect-C, we are starting to prepare an official claim to Denuvo Software Solutions GmbH with the prospect of going to court, which can be a very good lesson for "greedy" developers who do not care about the intellectual rights of their colleagues in the shop.

In general, proceeding to flogging the next bad people."

It must be noted, that this guys already sued (source: http://rsdn.org/forum/shareware/5704575 ) and won the case (source: http://rsdn.org/forum/shareware/5794497.1 ) against allsoft.ru for selling Acronis vmProtect.
>>
>>379102471
Are you being retarded?
Read the update, VMprotect lead dev says the information about legal issues is no longer relevant.

You being dense on purpose or just plain retarded?
>>
>>379102705
what's the agreement ? 10 billion for breaching copyright laws ?

post that agreement here.
>>
Ok, seems like you are retarded.
Stay alone in your retarded thread idiot.
>>
>denuvo

more like scamming nigger jews trying to adapt on the market with their meme software solution while using pirated software themselves

my sides
>>
>>379102163
what the agreement ? just let this one slide xD ?
>>
>>379100119
Tying your moral affiliation to a method of DRM is fucking retarded, no matter what side of the issue you land on.
>>
>>379105809
>announcing sages
Reported
>>
>>379105809
it's not about supporting them you penguin
>>
>>379105898
>announcing reporting
Muted.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.