[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FFXV PC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

How likely is it that this game will be announced for PC at E3?
I want to play it, and it's dropped to $40 for PS4 on Amazon, but I don't want to buy it and see it's coming to PC a week later.
If it is announced at E3, when will it launch and what will the price tag be?
>>
Confirmed launch in mid 2018
>>
>>379092132
>I want to play it
No, you don't.
>>
>>379092275
Source? Will it launch at $60?
>>
>>379092132
>How likely is it that this game will be announced for PC at E3?
Pretty likely, they've done a trailer a few months back showing off how the game looks on a GTX 1080 with extra features (Fur, Global Illumination, Dynamic grass w/ shadows and all the other gameworks FPS killing crap you barely need)
>>
>>379092132
Not that likely. I am assuming it won't be announced until the console version is "finished".
>>
File: 1495603417058.jpg (126KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1495603417058.jpg
126KB, 1200x675px
>>379092132
>I want to play it
Believe me you don't want to play it, at least for the next 2-3 years. And even then you can't be sure how much all the updates and shit actually add, probably not much.
>>
>>379092132
pcbros are still waiting for a game, ps4 has had for about 6 months now. that moment when they probably still need to wait another 2 years before even seeing pc release trailer. why do masterracer's not understand that pc is purely an afterthought for developers, just something to milk the very last bit of cash out of when a company is done with a game. can't believe i myself fell for the pc is good meme and spend over 1000 bucks on a rig just to play shitty indiegames at this point and to pirate games not worth buying on ps4 anyway
>>
>>379092132
Dude it's not good. Pirate if you must but don't spend money on that trash like I did.
>>
Who even cares, it's XV.
>>
You might end up liking it anon, but I'd still wait until everything comes out.
>>
Why not wait and see if it's announced at E3? And if it isn't, then buy it.
>>
I wouldnt want to play it seeing the gameplay.
>>
It won't happen at E3 because that's not a "big enough announcement" for E3 , but it will happen eventually.
>>
>I want to play it

Let me give you the experience.

>Well hi there, opening
>>
File: FeelsBadMan.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsBadMan.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>>379092132
FFXV together with Lightning's return art the only two FF in the ENTIRE series I have not manage to bring myself to finish. Trust me don't even bother, Preety food pictures don't make up for a shit boring game
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.