[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: GUILTY PLEASURES >t-thanks todd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Fallout_4_box_cover.jpg (33KB, 350x399px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_box_cover.jpg
33KB, 350x399px
ITT: GUILTY PLEASURES

>t-thanks todd
>>
File: spec ops the line.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
spec ops the line.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: wet.jpg (78KB, 256x316px) Image search: [Google]
wet.jpg
78KB, 256x316px
>>
>>379083102
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrQs9ugQiOA

>preferring casualised garbage because "muh graphics" and "muh gunplay"

even fallout 3 is better than this shit
>>
File: 1477690101577.png (334KB, 680x591px) Image search: [Google]
1477690101577.png
334KB, 680x591px
>>
>>379083102
This. I loved the hell out of FO4

>>379083231
Its not an guilty pleasure. Just umderrated
>>
>>379083742
I dunno man, some of the "You could have stopped" stuff really falls flat with me and the gameplay is mediocre at best. If they didn't try to shame the player for playing the game, I probably would've liked it more.
>>
>>379083540
>Look at this salty faggot who thinks the game is bad! You should think so too!
>>
>>379083102
fuck off todd, we know it's you. that garbage was on sale for 15 bucks and i didn't even touch it. it shits on everything fallout.
>>
>>379083540

lol no, FO3 is trash even with 4's big list of failings.
>>
>>379083742

I tried to like Fallout 4, the combat was kinda fun at the beginning with a melee build, but everything else about the world was so dull and uninteresting. The quests were pretty bad with only the silver shroud and ironsides really standing, main quest was terrible, gun modification and settlements were lackluster, perk system was all % changes. It was decently fun for the first few hours, but it starts to fall off quickly.
>>
There’s a meme on 4chan that has Todd Howard, often in an assortment of disguises, showing up and demanding that people buy and/or preorder Bethesda’s latest game. And he gets increasingly more irate as posters reply saying they pirated it, or that they thought the game was bad.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.