[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Listening to an incredibly in-depth discussion/analysis on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: NoahCuckwellGervais.png (511KB, 754x770px) Image search: [Google]
NoahCuckwellGervais.png
511KB, 754x770px
>Listening to an incredibly in-depth discussion/analysis on a game series
>Going on at length about the development process of the game
>Narrator starts talking about how toxic masculinity is responsible for the game's violence
>>
>>379081081
>>Narrator starts talking about how toxic masculinity is responsible for the game's violence

But they are not wrong. Violent media is overwhelmingly consumed by males, females gravitate more towards drama and romance. About the only thing you get a 50/50 split on is comedy.
>>
>>379081081

Fragile Masculinity: The Post
>>
File: 1496458724296.gif (944KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496458724296.gif
944KB, 500x500px
>>379081634
Most female gamers I know play Skyrim and GTAV. I don't know where you're getting all that bullshit from.
>>
>>379081081
The worst part is when they go on about "we must genocide all whites blah blah", fuck I know that bit by heart at this point. Can't we skip it?
>>
File: 1492233845435.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492233845435.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>379081081

>Video Game """""philosopher""""""
>>
>>379082460

Your incredible anecdote doesn't contradict what he posted
>>
>>379081634

Females can enjoy action movies as much as men, ya dingus.
>>
>>379081081
Let me guess, it was Noah Caldwell-Gervais.
>>
>>379081081
Name one (1) time this has happened.
>>
>>379082470
>"we must genocide all whites"
Name one example of this
>>
>>379082460
>Most female gamers I know play Skyrim and GTAV

Good for you. That means fuck all when talking about the entire population of males and the entire population of females, retard.

Romance movies are not almost exclusively made for women because both sexes equally enjoy them. Action movies are not almost exclusively made for men because both sexes equally enjoy them. There are trends in preference according to sex.
>>
>>379083025
The guy I posted above did it in one of his vids. I can't remember which but I think it was for some dude-bro shooter.
>>
>>379083025

Noah Caldwell-Gervais in his video about Postal. Errant Signal does it a fuckton.
>>
>>379082953
Correct.

> I will now interrupt this game analysis video to go into a 50-minute whine session about how some negro trashed my car IRL but oh, it's not his fault, it was the culture of toxic masculinity that made him do it
>>
name 11 movies and 3 induction motors that do this
>>
>>379084386
Christ. Know which vid this one happens? I quit watching the guy once he went on some self-righteous tirade of how angry COD WAW's depiction of war made him angry or something.
>>
>>379084654

It was his video on Postal. To be specific, his rant starts out of nowhere and is about how his old Mustang or something was stolen and was eventually found completely destroyed weeks later. He says that he doesn't blame the person who stole his car because they were "forced to do it because of toxic masculinity", ignoring the fact that they never caught the person who stole his car so it could have been a woman for all he knows. It has nothing to do with the rest of the video.
>>
File: Annoying-office-jargon-419932.jpg (39KB, 590x390px) Image search: [Google]
Annoying-office-jargon-419932.jpg
39KB, 590x390px
>>379081081
>Let's take some time to talk about this new theory I have
>Goes off some on weird tangent about politics, racism, and some nonsense about dead/crazy/ghost children

>Pic related is the developer and everyone
>"If you don't believe it, it's because you're just not as smart as I am!"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.