[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

playing this for the first time because of all the hype, why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Resi4-gc-cover.jpg (91KB, 300x425px) Image search: [Google]
Resi4-gc-cover.jpg
91KB, 300x425px
playing this for the first time because of all the hype, why is this game so hard? why does he move like a robot? the aiming system is horrible and whats the deal with the inventory? I really have to pause every time to use an item? I know this game is old but I'm pretty sure in mid 2000s they made more advancements in inventory systems then this. my dad works in the gaming industry and he shook his head when he walked in on me playing this and was able to point more in depth flaws of the system.

anybody else hate this game? I'm playing it on the wii.
>>
>>379074641
>my dad works in the gaming industry and he shook his head when he walked in on me playing this and was able to point more in depth flaws of the system.

you must be over 18 to post here
>>
>>379074954

I'm 25, dipshit.
>>
>>379075010
>25 and still living with his parent(s)
even worse
>>
>>379075256

can we just talk about the fucking game? or are you some RE4 fanboy who can't handle criticism?
>>
>>379075370
The game is shit and doesn't qualify as a resident evil just like the furhter sequels
>>
>>379075489

Yeah, I'm not even going to waste my time playing the sequels. I barely have enough hours in the day to play games I LIKE let alone games I can't stand.
>>
>>379075370
Get a job and your own place anon.
>>
>>379075670

Okay, going forward any non RE4 comments are getting ignored. forget anything I mentioned about my personal life and focus on the game. thanks.
>>
>>379075370
Sure thing...

>why is this game so hard?
>why does he move like a robot
>the aiming system is horrible
git gud faggot

seriously though, it's obviously a bit dated. the genre has progressed over the years and you're more used to more modern controls.

i played the shit outta this game back in the day, but coming back to this after playing Last of Us was a real kick in the groin. at least you're on the wii version which is considered the the more accessible one when it comes to aiming and movement.
>>
>>379075774
Don't tell me what to do.
>>
3/10 your bait needs work kid
>>
bait or not bait, op is a huge fag
>>
Re4 is as bad as much of a faggot you are OP.

So measure it yourself
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.