[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: games that only the first hours are good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

ITT: games that only the first hours are good
>>
I only had fun the first 200 hours wtf
>>
File: 1479096544968.jpg (92KB, 607x537px) Image search: [Google]
1479096544968.jpg
92KB, 607x537px
Literally every open world game ever.
>wow there's so much to do I'm having fun
>Oh...it's this again...well ok...
>>
>>379073723
Definitely Dark Souls
>>
>>379073723
First 80 hours? Yeah I agree
>>
>>379074241
Pretty much this desu
>>
>>379074241

how do we fix the open world problem?
>>
>>379073723
Nintendo babbies going to shit up the thread in 3...2...1...
>>
I had fun for the first 50 hours. The thing with this game is that as soon as you get bored you can just beat it at anytime.
>>
>>379073723
Nah. The first hour or two were "oh boy, here we go again..."

Less than 10 hours into it, I was positively surprised and totally hooked.
Now 50h into it, I can't stop. I've barely even touched story quests yet!
>>
File: Cemu 2017-04-26 03-34-03-91.jpg (158KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cemu 2017-04-26 03-34-03-91.jpg
158KB, 1920x1080px
Exactly my experience. It really could have benefitted from better side quests

First 10 hours
>Holy fuck, this is amazing
>Woah.. Gonna need to plan my way through that camp!
>Sweet, a new 14 damage weapon! I'll save this for dire situations!

15+ hours into the game
>This rush system really breaks the fuck out of the game
>Oh, blue goblins now.... Sweet.....
>Oh, another fetch quest?
>Oh, another easy as fuck 5 minute long shrine?

30+ hours into the game
>Divine beasts aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand they fucking suck..... Are these really the dungeons of the game?
>Another shrine....
>Another reskinned goblin
>More trashy weapons

>Well fuck this, i'm bored.... I wonder if I should do an Arcane run in Bloodborne

Glad I didn't get a Switch for this trash. I legit came close after seeing the reviews but once again, it's another case of "It's Zelda, that's a 9/10 by default!".

I told myself I wouldn't fall for this shitty series after I fell for the Wind Waker/Skyward sword meme which also fucking sucked

Majoras Mask and OoT were literally the only good games in the series. BoTW is decent as well I guess but holy fuck did it get overrated.

6/10 at best
>>
>>379076930
>Majoras Mask and OoT were literally the only good games in the series
>Majora's Mask
You keep telling yourself that. MMfags have shit taste, no exceptions
>>
Games you only have fun the first billion hours
>>
>>379076930
>Wind Waker
>bad
>Majora's Mask and OoT
>only good games in the series
You clearly don't like fun if you didn't even enjoy any of the 2D iterations.
>>
>>379076930

this right here
>>
>>379073723
Open world games, but usually only the first hour. After that it's the same shit spread out
I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss more linear games
>>
>>379076930
kill yourself
>>
>>379076930
I spent a good chunk of botw wishing I was playing ss instead. It had far better dungeons and actually made you give a shit about saving the world. Divine beasts can suck my dick.
>>
>>379077970

>You clearly don't like fun if you didn't even enjoy any of the 2D iterations.

Never played any of them

>Wind Waker not bad

Legit one of the most overrated games i've ever played.

Combat sucks, dungeons sucked and when I got to that stupid Triforce shards quest where I had to roam about that empty boring ass sea I just turned that shit off.

Complete and utter garbage. Garbage writing meant for children, garbage gameplay designed for children and just garbage everything.

b-b-b-but at least it's "comfy!" right?

>>379078141

Stay booty blasted
>>
>>379077716
Life
>>
>>379078302
>its for children so it sucks!
Under your logic hatred is the pinnacle of gaming
>>
>>379077970

>Wind Waker
>Good

Nobody can play that game without Nostalgia goggles and tell me it's good. It's ridiculously easy, some of the weakest dungeons in the series and the entire second half is filled with rushed and cut content with that cancerous as fuck Triforce Shard quest.
>>
>>379078382

Whatever helps you autistic manchildren sleep at night.

Nintenbros are literally the Bronies of gaming.
>>
>>379077970

Wind Waker fucking sucked. Emulated it on Dolphin to see what the fuss was about in anticipation for BoTW and gave up out of sheer boredom by the time I got to the light temple.

The game fucking sucks
>>
>>379078550
Bit rich coming from an MMfag, the fnaf of /v/
>>
>>379076003
By making every events happen only once. (even minor ones)
>>
>>379078448
And its still better than fedoras mask, the glorified oot romhack
Stay butthurt fag
>>
File: 1414386834940.jpg (51KB, 307x497px) Image search: [Google]
1414386834940.jpg
51KB, 307x497px
>>379077716
Your mom
>>
Traditional zelda games are literally perfectly balanced between open world and linear botw is shit
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.