[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is literally unplayable on PS4. Fuck the load times,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1477890009686.jpg (73KB, 378x536px) Image search: [Google]
1477890009686.jpg
73KB, 378x536px
This game is literally unplayable on PS4. Fuck the load times, fuck the graphics, the online simply doesn't work. I tried searching for a ranked game for like 30 minutes and after 20 disconnect messages I gave up. Fuck this piece of shit.
>>
>>379071891
Yeah, they really fucked up the launch.
>>
It's not Sony's fault that your internet sucks.
And maybe you would have better load times if you weren't so poor that you couldn't afford a PS4 Pro.

You should be grateful that you can even play this game.
>>
File: 1364677351616.gif (428KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1364677351616.gif
428KB, 200x200px
>>379071891
>PC port of a fighting game is better than main advertised platform release
What a great time to be alive.
I got so used to shitty WB + NRS games ports that I couldn't even believe it when I launched this glory on steam.
>>
>>379071891
>Buy up several multiplayer games for PS4 for less than $20 new
>Wonder why they are so cheap, when they were selling for $60+ at Christmas time
>Remember Sony's download speeds. WIFI hardware, and networking in general
No wonder Final Fantasy XIV uses the game as a proxy to their download server.
>>
>>379072214
>WIFI hardware
>ever playing on wifi instead of plugging it into your router with the ethernet cable
>>
>>379072186
>It's not Sony's fault that your internet sucks.
My internet has nothing to do with it. Tournament mode works fine. Everything else doesn't. And no, it's not only my issue. Google brings up countless more reports like this one:

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/jun/02/tekken-7-experiencing-online-play-connectivity-issues-players-reporting-lost-connection-error/

>And maybe you would have better load times if you weren't so poor that you couldn't afford a PS4 Pro.
I have a PS4 Pro and guess what? PCs with an SSD still load the game faster. Actually according to Digital Foundry the PS4 Pro actually loads slower than the base PS4.

>You should be grateful that you can even play this game.
You should be grateful that your mother didn't abort your sorry ass you cock sucking piece of shit.
>>
>no Jackie Chan or Ong Black
>fuck it ill have to get a new main
>all these dull new characters chosen over JC

I cant be arsed.
>>
k
>>
>>379072196
>>PC port of a fighting game is better than main advertised platform release
That's because it's not a port, all they did was release the up-to-date arcade version on PC.
The console versions are likely the ports, which would explain why they have so many problems.
>>
File: 6305058847.png (20KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
6305058847.png
20KB, 350x200px
>>379072284
>Having to use wired connections to get speeds that aren't fucking trash
Oh I am laffin.
>>
>>379074409
Correct, the game was made using UE4 and their arcade machine is just slightly tweaked PC components. The days of exotic arcade hardware are long dead.

It seems like the port job to console had some compromises. The game also seems to do poorly when swapping in/out data into memory for each match.
>>
>>379072186
>You should be grateful that you can even play this game.
I wonder how many of these posts are bait.
Nowadays, I honestly can't even tell.
Before yesterday I'd assume this was just a joke making fun of the people who think like that, but after seeing that British fucktard yell at that other British dude for "blaming Muslims" in the middle of a fucking terrorist attack, I just don't know anymore.
>>
>>379071891
I can't even get to the online mode.
Tried restarting my ps4 and now I can't even connect to the PSN.
>>
>buying a game at launch
no one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>379071891
>Fuck the load times
Not that much longer than PC. A non-complaint

>fuck the graphics
Almost the same as PC save for some added background details that you won't notice in motion. A non-complaint

>the online simply doesn't work
Yeah that's pretty fucked and I suspect the real reason why you felt the need to create this shitpost but that singular reason wasn't enough.

PS4 also has Jukebox and T7 isn't playable without it thanks to that fucking awful default soundtrack.
>>
>>379074648
I've not seen this one, is there a link to suck cuckoldry?!
>>
For the last time retards, online works.

If you want to play, go to the ranked match list (no warm up), don't select any user, instead wait for someone to challenge you. Press yes and enjoy.
>>
>>379074878
https://twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/871138429744140289
0:36
>>
>>379072196
The Arcade version is essentially running PC hardware Harada even said its based on PC architecture. So its no surprise the PC version is the definitive version its not really a port is the base, consoles got the port this time.
>>
>>379075367
>The Arcade version is essentially running PC hardware
By essentially, do you mean literally?
Because pretty much every modern arcade cabinet is literally just off-the-shelf PC parts running Windows (usually 7).
>>
>>379072186
The Slim loading times are actually better than the Pro, and yes it's Sony's shitty servers fault that ranked is unplayable, there is no such issue on PC or even Xbone.
>>
>>379074648
Can you /pol/fags ever keep your shit to your own board?
>>
>>379075662
Funny, because I've been playing all day ranked in my PS4.
>>
>>379075972
>anedoctal evidence
>>
>>379075789
>Not being a master crossboarder
Faggot.
>>
I don't understand what you people are complaining about. The game feels fluid as fuck and is a big upgrade to TTT2 and especially T6

I do have to admit that I've only been playing with my friends so I don't know how big of a mess the online play is at this point. It seems to work just fine on PC according to another friend
>>
>>379076208
>The game feels fluid as fuck and is a big upgrade to TTT2 and especially T6

My issue is that only applies to the gameplay itself instead of every part of the game which was done better in previous entries. I'm still hoping for a shit load of updates to fix this but I'm not holding my breath.
>>
>>379074949
all i heard was "sit the fuck down"
>>
>>379076007
It works for everybody though. It's a bug in code.
>>379074931
>>
>>379072591
Phillipine girl is basically Bruce.

Just play her
>>
>>379076570
everything besides the gameplay is secondary so I don't really care. I've never cared about unlocking extra costumes or other cosmetics
>>
>>379076581
Listen closer.
He says "Don't shout that you fucking idiot, it's not Muslims."
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.