/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Nintendo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1492556087147.jpg (146KB, 870x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1492556087147.jpg
146KB, 870x1024px
What happened to Nintendo?
>>
Bait?
>>
>>379069424
Did you even play Splatoon?
>>
You mean what happened to the economy?

It's just simple inflation, but they're too much of a pussy to ask more than 60 bucks for their games so they just release unfinished games and sell the rest as DLC.
>>
The worst part is Splatoon is literally a reskin of the first game and the drones still defend it.

When everyone said what they wanted in the sequel, it was always full of lots of maps, more weapon variety, better solo campaign, 4-player split screen, multiple game modes. All at the start.

Now you see everyone defending Splatoon 2 saying "its exactly what I wanted, how dare you attack Nintendo for giving us the same game"
>>
>>379069638
You don't even know what the compounded inflation rate since 2006 is, let alone how to calculate it, do you?
>>
>>379069718
Splatoon 2 isn't out friendo.
>>
>>379069718
Literally nobody expected any of that except maybe split screen.

The solo campaign looks way better than the first too
>>
>>379069718
Uhhh besides the split screen it's exactly what we got, so what's your point, besides shitposting?
>>
>>379069424
what's the extra $35 for?
>>
>>379069424

Has anyone actually read the image? It implies there are 3 different guns in splatoon only and you need to pay $95 for the game.

Was this made before splatoon was launched?
>>
>>379069724
>earth is orbiting around the sun
>OMG YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE EXACT CALCULATIONS THAT TAKE PLACE, DO YOU?

Autism.
>>
>>379069880
Amiibo exclusive costumes

/costumes/
>>
>>379069880
Literally nothing since Splatoon got free updates
>>
Metroid prime hunters was the first metroid game that I hated.
>>
>>379069898
I think it was around launch.
>>
>>379069880
amiibos, had 3 costumes locked behind it
>>
>>379069961
Needs an update, lol
>>
>>379069424
Saying splatoon has three weapons is wrong in every sense. At the very least there's normal shooters, chargers, rollers, splatlings, and sloshers. That's not including many other weapons you could call something different or that there's sub-weapons and specials.
>>
>>379069979
>>379069917
Oh. So it's literally nothing. I mean I know it's a bait image but I'm still disapponted.
>>
Why are Metroid fans such a bunch of insanely butthurt faggots?
I can't think of a fanbase so loud, angry and annyoing
>>
>>379069424
Yeah it's probably a lot easier to shit out 26 polygonal map when the power of the console dictates their complexity and level of detail.
>>
>>379069424
Oh fuck off, all the extra stuff in Splatoon was free.
>>
>>379070041
Yeah, especially when the school girl outfit is the only one that matters.
>>
>>379069424
Splatoon is the most interesting Nintendo product in years. Shame it lacks polish and looks like some mod made by amateurs.
>>
>>379070658
They couldn't cope with finally getting a bad game so they freaked the fuck out.
Then the series went on hiatus because nobody at Nintendo really cares to make one at the moment and it's not a flagship series so there's no quota to have one made so they're getting impatient.
Then when they finally got a game after 6 years, it was just a mediocre spinoff, which made them go even crazier.
>>
>>379070658
I have to admit that Other M did make me an insanely butthurt faggot, but I don't actually post about Metroid much. I don't like to think about things that make me assmad tbqh.
>>
>>379069424
>online is dead
>there will probably never be a sequel
Life is suffering, I loved that game
>>
>>379069424
comparing a handhelds price to a console.
>>
File: 4df.jpg (28KB, 549x442px) Image search: [Google]
4df.jpg
28KB, 549x442px
>>379069424
You grew up.
>>
>>379069724
21.3%
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.