[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did literally everything wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 81

File: FEF_Xander_My_Room_Model.png (519KB, 770x920px) Image search: [Google]
FEF_Xander_My_Room_Model.png
519KB, 770x920px
Did literally everything wrong.
>>
That's not blue-haired idiot lady
>>
*long range swords your ass*

Nothing personal, enemy standing behind a wall
>>
>Playing Birthrout
>>
>>379067724
>Did literally everything wrong.

>Trains his enemy
>Treats it like a brother.

More like was literally asking for it.
>>
>>379067986
>Not playing the only route that matters
>>
>>379067896
I liked the laser sword and was disappointed Yato didn't eventually gain those properties
>>
File: image.png (698KB, 874x764px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
698KB, 874x764px
Literally did everything right
>>
>>379069259
If both the shield and the lance are different items, how can he hold both of them at the same time?
>>
>>379068048
>Person raised from infancy by your family
>not treating them like part of the family
>going the Birthright route and betraying the people that loved and raised you for literal whos
>>
>>379069259
I am amazed they made his reasoning for war even worse in the remake than the NES version.

Why the fuck did they stress it as "I want my son to kill me for no reason because I'm going to commit atrocities for no reason and deserve it, but only 16 or so years later" instead of "I want to make a war big enough to forge the victors into people that can kill Gods"
>>
>>379069372
Barons have giant ass innate shields. It's funny when you give them tiny leather shields
>>
>>379067986
>Wanting to be the 2nd biggest cuck of Nohr after Xander himself

I don't even need to laugh at you, Garon is already doing it for me.
>>
why didnt they just kill their father? he was clearly batshit insane and on the verge of killing them anyways
>>
>Blatantly card carrying evil villains with no motivation other than to destroy the world or summon the thing that will destroy the world

It doesnt even fucking make sense. Fire Emblem Fates could have been awesome if it was just two sides of a conflict that had differing viewpoints on something rational
>>
>>379069701
He needed to give the Zofians the resolve to not only win the war but also defeat the self destructing god, Duma. Rudolf and Mycen used this to mold Alm into a true hero.

That and Rudolf couldn't have wanted a more glorious death. He must've been so fucking proud.
>>
File: logh.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
logh.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>379069935
Fire Emblem: LoGH edition when?
>>
>>379067724
Just killed him in birthright. Liked how he was portrayed as someone torn between feelings and duty. Was a pretty good chapter, too bad the rest of the route was boring. And this was supposed to have the least worst plot of fates? Probably going to hate conquest
>>
File: 1455489119449.png (741KB, 1046x649px) Image search: [Google]
1455489119449.png
741KB, 1046x649px
>>379070264
The big plot points of Conquest (invading Hoshido, Corrin supporting the obviously-evil Garon) are reconciled in the worst possible way. It's pretty bad.
>>
>>379070264
Conquest has superior gameplay to make up for an inferior story. Revelations is the one you can whole-heartedly hate.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reI7t7XIbf0

>>379070264
Conquest's story is disgusting, just turn your brain off while playing it.
>>
>>379070483
Whats wrong with revelations story?
>>
File: Zoura_(FE14).png (187KB, 370x484px) Image search: [Google]
Zoura_(FE14).png
187KB, 370x484px
>>379067986
>thinking Xander isn't a complete retard on every route
He had a chance to kill every single Hoshidian Royal, but decided to free them because "its dishonorable to do that!"
Keep in mind, this is on the same route where he talks about how justice is an illusion.
>>
>>379070180
In the remake, they stress that he wants to protect Alm, but it still is so much more stupid in it because he acts like his death is mandatory and that the war couldn't be avoided. He easily could have done something about the insane tyrants in his own army and country, or not been giving the Duma Faithful so much leeway and power, or joined his son at the end as some much-needed help to finish the fight with a god.

In the NES version it was way more to the point of him just going "I wanted to make you strong to kill gods" instead of making him some overly noble, tragic, sympathetic figure.

Also, he got killed by Tatiana without so much as seeing his son on the field of battle.
>>
>>379070850
Everything.
>>
>>379067724
>inseminating his little princess
>wrong
no
>>
>>379071054
Seems to me like Xander actually developed a little.

Can't say the same about Conquest Corrin.
>>
>>379068185
>baby's first moetrash
>mattering
The 3 are trash but Conquest at least has good gameplay, just skip the story.
>>
File: 1.jpg (28KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
28KB, 396x396px
>>379070264
Conquest's story is one of the worst things I've ever experienced in a video game. Now, I want you to know I typically don't give a shit about story quality in my video games. I'm expecting a story, but never anything too mind blowing. I play games for the gameplay. Always have.

But Conquest's story is so fucking nonsense throughout so many points that you genuinely have to wonder what the fuck they were thinking when creating the plot for it. Characters in that route act NOTHING like an actual human would. It comes across as super fucking bizarre and unrealistic in the worst possible ways. The Nohr family is disgustingly pussy-whipped to extreme levels and Corrin's personality in the Conquest route in particular has to make him/her the most unlikable FE protagonist ever, although it is excused a bit if you're playing as female.
>>
>>379071083
But that was the whole fucking point. The war had to happen and he wanted his son to properly succeed him. The only way Rudolf could be sure Alm was ready to slay Duma was if his son defeated him in battle. Or did your daft ass miss the part where Alm went nuclear which gave him that further need to stop Duma.

Stop being a nostalgiafag. Echoes story is far better than it was in Gaiden.
>>
>>379071386
>although it is excused a bit if you're playing as female
>being an offensively annoying, spineless retard is okay if you're female
This viewpoint must be purged.
>>
>>379072089
Women are usually softer than men. There's a lot less female warmongers than male warmongers.

Fuck off tumblr
>>
>>379072228
Probably because it's far easier for a man to rise to power than a woman. It's fucking retarded to write off a bad character as ok because they have tits.
>>
>>379071083
>In the NES version it was way more to the point of him just going "I wanted to make you strong to kill gods" instead of making him some overly noble, tragic, sympathetic figure.
But his motivations are still exactly the same. He allowed his army and bandits to oppress the people so that true heroes would rise and defeat him. This is part of the remake's script as well.
>>
>>379072598
Nevermind the demonstrable fact that women have more empathy in general right? Nah it must be because they haven't had the chance to be warmongers.
>>
>>379071386
You'd be pussywhipped too if your evil dad threatened to have you killed for stepping out of line all the time.

Don't bullshit me. You wouldn't have the courage to stand up to him.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5L6hYG0VXk
>>
>>379069629
>Said "family" is literally incapable of free will and all of their thoughts must be approved by a crazy slime monster.
If papa hitler told Marx to suck his dick he would do it without question.
>>
>>379071646
I'm not being a nostalgiafag, I'm saying they whitewashed Rudolf to make his action's less shitty, something Japan always loves to do.

Echoes does not put the focus on him doing this strictly to test Alm, it's to protect him and because he's going to be killed afterwards regardless. I'm saying if that's the case, the hell is the point of him being a shitty emperor on top of that, and why are they presenting it as if he's tragic and redeemed for his actions?

It makes the plot dumber by making him try to be heroic in it, because then he could have taken any number of actions to reduce fucking over well over half the population of the entire continent for a really stupid plot as much as he did, or cut short at the end and helped like Mycen did.
>>
>>379070454
>>379070483
>>379070510
>>379071386
So bad? There was some stuff in birthright about Nohr not having enough resources for there people. I was thinking that they would elaborate on that in Conquest as a reason to invade, but apparently I shouldn't expect even that level of plot writing? I dropped Birthright twice because I got bored of it, so I'm probably never going to finish Conquest and Revelations
>>
>>379069629

It wasn't infancy, it was young childhood. And you mean the family that was lying to you about everything your entire life, while keeping you locked up in a castle unable to go anywhere or do anything? Awesome, really great family.

And then you side with them and they do everything wrong for the worst reasons possible and even if you do everything possible to make them happy, Xander STILL threatens to kill you, right outside the Hoshidoan throne room.
>>
How was he supposed to know that Elise would dive in front of him mid-swing?
>>
>>379074321
I hope you're not implying that Xander hasn't sucked his dick already
>>
>>379076620
For that matter, why didn't Ryoma or anyone else standing off in the sidelines try to stop her?
>>
>>379070264

Conquest is the first time I've ever put a video game down and just done something else, because the story was just so offensively terrible.

I didn't like Xander in Birthright, for everyone on /v/ who sucks his cock about "He raised you!" he was entirely willing to kill you the very moment you joined Hoshido. He's frothing at the mouth the entire route and then after murdering his younger sister, he forces you to kill him.

Great, so now Leo has to rule Nohr? What a stupid, selfish plan. It's something NO-ONE wanted. Elise's dying wish was for everyone to work together and he refused it like a selfish goddamn asshole. You'd think his beloved sister's final fucking words would finally break his stupidity, but nope.

And he's even worse in Conquest.

He's arrogantly self-righteous but unable to justify a single thing he's doing. When you meet in a Netural Town Ryoma calls him out on the Nohrian's crimes and he's unable to argue a single point, he just screams insults like a fucking chimp and tries to fight. And the game paints it as "They were both wrong."
>>
>>379074697
Are you stupid? He literally still has the same motivation. Sending Alm off to protect him so that he can one day grow strong enough to challenge him instead of getting ganked by Duma priests in childhood doesn't make him or his ultimate goal any different. If anything the remake makes his plan more sensible by not placing literally all of his hopes on Alm and having Berkut as a contingency plan.
>>
>>379071386
>although it is excused a bit if you're playing as female.

I have never understood this. Everyone hates Corrin, but it's okay if it's female Corrin? Because of sexism I guess.

Honestly, I didn't even hate Corrin in Conquest, he was dealing with some legitimate bullshit. If you accept the mindset that Corrin has (that is, he knows that Nohr is in the wrong and the invasion is killing innocent Hoshidoans, that he doesn't want to do) then it's perfectly understandable why he hates the war so much. The problem is that so many people wanted the route to be about Nohrian righteousness crushing Japa-Hoshidoan scum, so when the protagonist wants nothing to do with it, they balk.

The problem I had with Corrin is the same problem I had with everything in Conquest, it's railroaded waaaay too hard.

In Ch1 or 2 or something we see he's willing to stand up to Xander and Garon and die for the sake of two prisoners he defeated moments ago.

And yet in Conquest he just stands aside while Hans WITH NO PROOF tells him he's murdering these innocents on orders of the King. Corrin has no reason to believe him and fucking HATES Hans. It's retarded to imagine him just standing back and doing nothing, but the plot forces it on us.

Same with him going along with Azura's stupid plan. He should be smart enough to say "Why not get another orb?" or fucking anything, but he's not.

And THE WHOLE PLAN, the entire reason they invaded Hoshido was to convince Xander. Because Azura didn't think he'd be convinced otherwise. But only we know that Xander's important with his magical weapon, from a practical standpoint he's just one strong warrior... Gah.
>>
File: 1489388606358.jpg (120KB, 763x813px) Image search: [Google]
1489388606358.jpg
120KB, 763x813px
>>379071386
You're forgetting that Corrin straight up doesn't develop as a character. Even the birthright route had him realize that casualties are a part of war, see genocide of wolves. Meanwhile Conquest Corring was crying like a baby because the foxes dindu nuffin despite attacking first, unlike the wolves. The only time Corrin shows resolve ever is trying to not cry after Lobster sudokus.
>>
>>379076152
>So bad? There was some stuff in birthright about Nohr not having enough resources for there people.

Not only is that not a plot point, the actual plot point is the exact opposite. Remember, Hoshido didn't know that Nohr was starving and the very second they learned about their plight, Ryoma offered to trade food and supplies with them.

Nope, the issue isn't "We need resources and Hoshido is being stingy."

It's "Garon is purposefully starving his population and wants to kill off most of them..."

... Meanwhile Camilla, Xander and Leo have no problems at all lording their status over the commoners and living in unimaginable luxury around starving people. I can't imagine the Hoshidoan invasion was anything less than incredibly well received by Nohrian civilians.
>>
File: 1457323556073.jpg (422KB, 1280x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1457323556073.jpg
422KB, 1280x1044px
>>379077212
>I didn't like Xander in Birthright, for everyone on /v/ who sucks his cock about "He raised you!" he was entirely willing to kill you the very moment you joined Hoshido
In fairness, Ryoma demonstrates this even harder. IIRC there's much more dialogue between you and Xander when you side with Hoshido because he's trying to get you back. Meanwhile, from what I remember when you picked Nohr, Ryoma pretty much says "Ok, then I'll strike you down."

>>379077376
It's accepted more with Femui because naive princess who doesn't know how the world works and blinded by peace is a trope we've had for a long time. Prince who's naive, blinded by peace, and doesn't know how the world works? Not so much.
>>
File: 1364335518248.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1364335518248.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>379077376
God, the orb bit pissed me off. Why the fuck was it a one-use thing? If Azura knew that, why didn't she save it and show it to everyone else? If it broke, why couldn't she bring at least one of the other siblings to the lake and show them as well? Why did she show it to Corrin when they already know Garon's not right? Why did she decide that the next best course of action would be to put Valla aside and invade Hoshido? What the fuck
>>
>>379077380

Well, there's the point where in Conquest he starts trying not to kill anyone, and then when they invade Hoshido he has to give that up and kills normally.

Also, the issue with CQ v BR in that development is that when you're playing BR Corrin believes that the Hoshidoans are in the right and are stamping against an undeserved aggression, one that stole their Queen from them.

Whereas in CQ, he ALSO knows the Hoshdoans are right and that they're defending against an undeserved aggression, one that likely stole their Queen from them and is tearing through their country. I think most people want to view Conquest as being balanced, but Corrin actually does make sense as soon as you accept that he believes Nohr is in the wrong, and that he doesn't want to be killing Hoshidoans, who he sees as innocent.

You can hate that plot point all you want, but him growing accustomed to killing innocents would just make him callous.
>>
AND PEOPLE STILL PRAISE THIS FUCKING GAME.

WHY IS CONQUEST JACKED OFF SO GODDAMN HARD.
>>
>>379077949
Thinking about it more I can understand why they wouldn't show the siblings. They hardly believed it when they saw slime king with their own eyes, showing them an orb that says their dad's a monster would do nothing but make them suspect Azura of treason, or at the very least batshit insane.
>>
>>379077783
>Ryoma pretty much says "Ok, then I'll strike you down."
To be fair, at that point Corrin has all but decided to be as "evil" as the rest of Nohr. Nohr killed Sumeragi and Mikoto and invaded Hoshido. It falls squarely on Ryoma to protect Hoshido then.
>>
>>379077949

Pretty much yeah.

>>379077783
>In fairness, Ryoma demonstrates this even harder.

Not at all, in fact the opposite.

If you choose Nohr, Ryoma says to capture you, he repeats that staement multiple times through the route and constantly appeals for you to change sides, even making a deal for you to do so.

It's the same in revelations. Xander's trying to kill you. Ryoma's just trying to stop you.

>It's accepted more with Femui because naive princess who doesn't know how the world works and blinded by peace is a trope we've had for a long time. Prince who's naive, blinded by peace, and doesn't know how the world works? Not so much.

So, sexism.
>>
>>379078151
>>379078165
>>379077783

Ryoma is entirely unwilling to kill Corrin until Corrin literally comes to him, besieging his castle, holding the spear of Ryoma's murdered sister and news about his slain brother.

That, finally, is the point he gives up on him.

And yet, afterwards, he's still able to believe in him, enough to die for his sake rather than try spite him.
>>
>>379077212
>Birthright
I cut Xander some slack after he killed his imouto because you can't reasonably expect someone to act rationally after doing such a thing.

>Conquest
Conquest is awful but from what I recall Xander just wanted to do what he thought was best for his nation while accepting that there is no true best course of action, and so he can't defend his reasons.

I didn't mind Xander at all. He was flawed but there were much worse characters in fates to steal such a spotlight.
>>
>>379078151
more like
>Corrin "killed" Hinoka
>Ryoma goes full REEEEEEE
>>
>>379078165
>tropes that have existed for centuries are sexist
Spoiler alert.
>>
>>379078391
I sure hope you would REE if someone claimed to kill your sister and had "proof", faggot.
>>
>>379067724
>In the best Fire Emblem game
>doing anything wrong

(lol
>>
>>379067724
>Katsuyuki Konishi
impossible
>>
File: Takumi a shit.jpg (110KB, 500x968px) Image search: [Google]
Takumi a shit.jpg
110KB, 500x968px
>>379067724

Not posting the biggest fuckboi in Fire Emblem.

>Behaves like the most obnoxious tsundere cunt in Birthright
>Constantly shitting on you because of 'muh step-mum'
>Has an all around nasty personality
>Traitor
>Is a massive cunt in Conquest and goes full aspie.
>worst sibling in all routes by far
>his counterpart, Leo, is a complete bro even in the route were you have to take down his family/kingdom.

Name me one Fire Emblem character worst than Takumi. I'll wait.
>>
>>379078745
You will go REEEE once I rape your mother, fetal alcohol nigger.
>>
>>379078324

He comes across as a fucking hypocrite the entire way through Conquest.

>"I hate Hans because he's a murderer. Don't trust him at all. Oh, have you met my retainer Peri? I recruited her myself. And I may just marry her and make her the next Queen!"
>Can't defend anything Nohr does to Ryoma, just screams and flails at him like a monkey
>Releases the Hoshidoan royal family and kills loyal soldiers rather than ending the war
>Threatens to kill Corrin AGAIN, this time literally outside the throne room (Doubly awesome if you married him)
>After killing his way through Hoshido and being shown undoutably that everything Nohr has done is wrong and they have slaughtered people who did nothing to deserve it, he gives a speech about peace and the importance of protecting it. Literally atop a pile of corpses.
>>
File: IMG_4040.jpg (62KB, 393x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4040.jpg
62KB, 393x371px
How did they drop the ball so hard on Revelations?

Gimmick maps everywhere, awful unit balance, plot almost as retarded as Conquest. How did they fuck it up so much when it is clearly meant to be the true route?
>>
File: 1456803519331.png (359KB, 400x478px) Image search: [Google]
1456803519331.png
359KB, 400x478px
>>379077212
>Conquest is the first time I've ever put a video game down and just done something else, because the story was just so offensively terrible.
I'm not alone. It took me so long to get to the endgame just to find out it's damn near impossible to beat if you aren't ready for it beforehand.
>>
File: 1444905834537.png (63KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
1444905834537.png
63KB, 200x198px
>9th basement of Thabes
>Celica gets 1-shot from full health by a dragon
>no checkpoints
>>
>>379079334
Conquest Corrin
>>
File: 1393142706695.png (72KB, 226x263px) Image search: [Google]
1393142706695.png
72KB, 226x263px
>Xander tells Corrin right before invading directly into Hoshido that Justice is an Illusion and straight up lie
>Xander like 5 fucking chapters before this decides to help Corrin save the Hoshidan Royals because Zola captured them and was going to Execute them because ending the war without having to kill a lot of innocent people is somehow bad
Why do people think he is a good character at all? Isn't he even MORE fucking retarded in Revelations? I'm only at chapter 13 in it, but I just hope that they aren't fucking stupid after I kill the boss. Also he puts the fucking Camus Archetype to fucking shame
>>
>>379079334
>Behaves like the most obnoxious tsundere cunt in Birthright

He was wary of Corrin for entirely legitimate reasons. One of which being that Corrin was at least partially responsible for his mother's death.

>Constantly shitting on you because of 'muh step-mum'

Yeah, someone kills your Mum you tend to be upset with them?

>Has an all around nasty personality

He's actually pretty sweet and kind to almost anyone besides Corrin (at first) and Azura. He's got insecurity issues and he doubts himself, but he's still a good person trying to do his best. Funnily enough I found him to be a good husband for Azura in Birthright, worked pretty well as the story with Takumi maturing and growing as a character.

>Traitor

Possessed, not his fault.

>Is a massive cunt in Conquest and goes full aspie.

He quite literally isn't even in the Conquest route, by the time he shows up he's almost entirely possessed.

>worst sibling in all routes by far

That would be Xander

>his counterpart, Leo, is a complete bro even in the route were you have to take down his family/kingdom.

Eeeh, Leo's a bit of a bitch in Birthright to be honest. Fucks things up with Camilla and then spends his entire chapter REEEEEing at you. I like Leo, but he gets way overpraised, especially when they lazily gave him the same self-doubt issues they gave Takumi.

>Name me one Fire Emblem character worst than Takumi. I'll wait.

Xander is worse and Peri is probably the single worst character in the entire series.
>>
>>379077739
Holy fucking hell, that's retarded. So Birthright actually tries harder to make Nohr sympathetic than the actual route which you side with them. Now I understand why the plot is hated. I was somewhat impressed by how they portrayed Xander in Birthright, with the conflict between doing your duty and sacrificing your feelings for it. I was expecting this to continue in Conquest as doing a necessary evil, with the hate to come from the delivery and other plot points. But apparently the writers were doing the total opposite of making a good plot. How the hell do you create such an potential interesting setting and then screw it up so much? Thanks for warning me, I at least will go into Conquest with the lowest expectations so I will at least not be disappointed.
>>
>>379079647
>>Xander like 5 fucking chapters before this decides to help Corrin save the Hoshidan Royals because Zola captured them and was going to Execute them because ending the war without having to kill a lot of innocent people is somehow bad
There's a difference between justice and political suicide, retard.
>>
>>379067724
Everybody did everything wrong in this game.
>>
>>379079334
Takumi is actually one of the few well written characters in Fates.
>>
File: 1457817205147.jpg (38KB, 297x545px) Image search: [Google]
1457817205147.jpg
38KB, 297x545px
>>379079757
>political suicide
>>
>>379079334
I don't hate Takumi because at least he has a character. It's pretty much middle child complex cranked up to 11, but at least it's something. I didn't see much of the supports, but from what I saw of him and Aqua he isn't that bad of a guy, just filled with angst from being snubbed for a shadow of an alleged step brother.
And then after all these years everyone stops what they're doing and start sucking you off, not even considering the fact that you don't recognize your mother and that you've been raised by the enemy. Then once the sword YOU bring into the country allahu akubars on the city plaza, killing tons of civilians and the queen. I'd say it's justifiable that he'd still be suspicious of you even if you side with Hoshido and be extremely pissed when you side with Nohr after the above happens.
>>
File: 1489101641183.jpg (63KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1489101641183.jpg
63KB, 1024x576px
>>379079685

> Peri is probably the single worst character in the entire series.
>>
>>379079647

He's not even a Camus archetype, he's just a fucking idiot. He's not quite as bad in Revelations, but he's still ridiculous.

>Neither Xander or Ryoma will trust you, they're both trying to defend a neutral city thinking the other side is responsible for the destruction
>Obviously it's the Valla people, only thing you can do is subdue both armies
>Subdue Ryoma, he calms down, sees his sibblings have allied with you and agrees that he's misjudged you. Returns to Hoshido as a friend.
>Subdue Xander, he REEEE's even harder, complains that it's unfair Azura can solo him as a Dancer, refuses to talk, then fucks off back to Nohr to plot how to kill you. Takes Leo with him.

It's quite literally only when he overhears his Dad talking about secretly being an evil monster and how he'll kill everyone that Xander reconsiders.

Honestly though, Leo is worse

>Joins you on the second part of a 2 part map, on a massive difficulty jump map
>Hey, I brought along a whole bunch of massively underlevelled retainers too!
>Hope you're not playing on Classic Mode! There's a lott'a guys with a lot of movement here, they could kill any of us really easily!

Fuck those multi part maps, seriously.
>>
File: voice.jpg (150KB, 513x810px) Image search: [Google]
voice.jpg
150KB, 513x810px
>>379079334
Takumi was alright, his reactions were more or less justified. I like pairing him with Azura.
>>
>>379079975
Xander is crown prince. He's going to be king someday. If it becomes a well known fact that Xander stood by and let one of his men violate neutrality laws to kill the Hoshidan royals it would tarnish his entire family's reputation let alone his own when he inherits the regime, not to mention the remaining Hoshidans would probably chimp out and probably fight to the last man. Negotiating surrender would become impossible because people would perceive him to be no better than Garon. The political ramifications of that event would completely undermine Xander's intentions to reform Nohr and restore it to good standing among the world.
>>
>>379080192
I've never seen anymore of that comic and reverse images gives me nothing.
>>
File: CthmcYSUEAALpSf.jpg (179KB, 596x811px) Image search: [Google]
CthmcYSUEAALpSf.jpg
179KB, 596x811px
>>379079714
As someone who loves the Nohr characters it really is painful how much wasted potential there is when it comes to conquest's story.
>"The royal family will not only protect all our people, but also lead our country to prosperity."
With just this quote from the uncorrupt Garon cipher card you can see the potential for an at least half decent story of desperate necessity.
>>
File: apples.jpg (199KB, 528x810px) Image search: [Google]
apples.jpg
199KB, 528x810px
>>379080350
It's from the Royal Family Anthology
http://feifscans.tumblr.com/
>>
>blow up a city
>side with the guys who are potentially responsible
>not needing to be an emergency king so has time to spare taking you down
>"why is Takumi so aggressive to me?"
>>
File: 1410372985824.jpg (29KB, 380x299px) Image search: [Google]
1410372985824.jpg
29KB, 380x299px
>Tfw want to marry Hinoka to Xander because their supports are actually really cute and nice and I like Red Hair a lot
>Tfw then have no idea who's going to marry Charlotte
Help /v/
>>
File: hinoka wink.jpg (216KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
hinoka wink.jpg
216KB, 1280x1280px
>>379080837
>marry Xander to Charlotte
>marry Hinoka
Problem solved!
>>
File: 1485008846657.gif (692KB, 340x281px) Image search: [Google]
1485008846657.gif
692KB, 340x281px
>>379080991
>>marry Hinoka
I married her in my Birthright route and Camilla in my Conquest Run
But I decided to hit the middle ground and go with Azura this time because why not
Also if you marry any of the 8 "siblings" in the end CG cutscene is there anything special to them if you married one of the 8?
>>
>>379081159
I have no idea for Revelations, but I was disappointed that there was nothing like that in either BR or CQ. Not even a change in dialogue for your spouse during the final battle.
>>
>>379072228
It's fine, my Conquest MU was gay and got assfucked by Zero.
>>
>>379080519
This is what bothers me the most about Conquest and Fates in general. The story actually potential to be good, everyone thought so when we they first revealed it, but holy shit, how could they fuck it up so hard.

Conquest is still fun, but the story and characters does drag it down, which is why it's not my favorite FE game.
>>
>>379080991
>>379080837

Hinoka has a great support with Silas, I'd pair them myself.

Leo with Sakura becuase they're both likeable.

Camilla with Takumi because that's basically canon.

Ryoma with Elise for the same reason.

Charlotte with Saizo or Kaiden.

Marry Azura yourself.

Xander gets no waifu.
>>
File: ryoma.jpg (38KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
ryoma.jpg
38KB, 500x506px
>>379081360
>Ryoma with Elise for the same reason.
fucking pedophile japanese lobster
>>
>>379080837
Marry Charlotte yourself.
>>
>Fates was originally going to be about Ryoma And Xander being great friends and you would have to choose one of the two of who you would want to play as something happens to the Hoshidans King and Queen that makes Ryoma think someone at Nohr killed them war starts
>But then they added Azura and the MU and then everything went to shit
>>
>>379081360
>Camilla with Takumi because that's basically canon.
>Ryoma with Elise for the same reason.
What in the fuck are you on about
>>
>>379081539
But Ryoma is such a shit character compared to Marx.
>>
>>379077739
>hosido didn't know nohr was starving
You actually believe this?
>>
>>379081678
Stop using the Japanese names
>>
>>379081678
They are the same bland dude.
>>
>>379067724
>angry weeb cant stand aryan über mensch

Typical. I bet Xander fucks your sister while you watch.
>>
>>379081159

> Marrying Azura, the worst character in the series

(lol
>>
>Play conquest
>army fights off literally hundreds of faceless monsters
>the blue hair bitch sacrifices herself to save you from 1 of them in the cutscene
I just started skipping all the cutscenes after that.
>>
>>379081661
Hes too busy self inserting in doujins. He thinks theyre canon.
>>
>>379080837

Pair Charlotte with Saizo, their support is surprisingly good.
>>
>>379069741
He's not even a baron though.
>>
File: 52429377_p4_master1200.jpg (468KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
52429377_p4_master1200.jpg
468KB, 1200x850px
>>379082023
You shouldn't talk shit about your only actual sister.
>>
>>379082170
She deserves more than that. Actually, a lot of Fates characters deserve more than what they get.
>>
>>379082023
You mean when your character was physically exhausted after fighting a shit load of them? The only crime that this scene commits is trying to get you to care about a character who hasn't shown up since chapter 7 and is essentially a non character.
>>
File: 1408012341459.jpg (13KB, 391x283px) Image search: [Google]
1408012341459.jpg
13KB, 391x283px
>>379082059
>He thinks theyre canon.
I mean don't get me wrong, I know that apparently Japan LOVES to Ship Xander x Sakura and Ryoma x Elise but you'd have to be a complete and utter fucking retard to think that ISIS will EVER have confirmed paring again.
I mean the only reason they did it with Marth and Caeda was because they HAD to and it was possibly going to be the last game in the entire series and they wanted call backs to the old games.
>>
>>379081754
>Ryoma is the crown prince of Hoshido and de-facto ruler since Mikoto died
>Was clearly surprised to see Nohr starving
>Was horrofied to hear about how shit Nohr was to live in by Silas
>Nohr hasn't been trading or talking to Hoshido for years, only attacking

Oh yeah man it's hard to tell
>>
>>379082262
Japan likes FemCorrin and Xander
>>
>>379080519
Just that was enough to make the story happen. Heck, you could throw in something like the Nohr don't trust Hoshido to keep their promises and don't want to their people to be dependent on the goodwill. How do you screw such a basic plot setting up? Other FE games didn't have the amazing writing, but at least they served a basic medieval plot with a supernatural element added
>>
>>379067724
>>379067724
Don't you mean the story writers did everything they could to sabotage him as a character? Support writers did a good job, though.
>>
>>379082170
Though almost no one says it, I believe Lilith is one of the worst parts of Fates for the few times she actually does something. She just exists to be a pointless tragic death in Hoshido and Nohr and partially contributed to the stupid as fuck start where your evil sword plunges you into a pit but she saves you and brings you to some fucked up otherworld castle.
>>
>>379079334
Azura
>>
>>379082343
They have a ninja spy network, dude, one that that caught wind of Corrin before the game started.
>>
post blue haired idiot lady
>>
>>379082343
>has vast information network
>somehow doesn't know even the most fundamental thing about the enemy nation
Then again this is the same retard that checks out rumors deep in enemy territory without telling anyone despite being the fucking King and having ninjas that could do just that.
>>
File: tumblr_nvial0EsNm1uydz1xo8_1280.jpg (1MB, 1280x1835px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvial0EsNm1uydz1xo8_1280.jpg
1MB, 1280x1835px
>>379082432
Like almost everything about Fates, I like the idea behind her character, but the actual execution is so tragically piss-poor, and My Castle ruins pretty much everything it touches.
>>
>>379080837
Laslow, their support is fun read
>>
>>379082375
>>379081539

I'm probably the only one who feels like this, but I just wish they'd dropped the whole Nohrian thing altogether and just given us an asian aesthetic styled Fire Emblem game. It would'a been so different from the norm and definitely could'a been interesting as fuck.

We've done medieval Euro fantasy a billion times, but about the only mainstream Asian Fantasy game I can even think of is Jade Empire. Would'a been cool to just have the whole focus being with Samurai, Yumi, Ninja all that fun stuff without the stupid black/white kingdoms and Europe v Japan and such.

Now, we'll probably never see anything like Hoshido again and it'll be back to standard European Fantasy for all future games.

Well, at least Heroes and Warriors have something of a Norse bent to them, that's something.
>>
File: 1495997917004.gif (442KB, 400x425px) Image search: [Google]
1495997917004.gif
442KB, 400x425px
Post your thoughts on what you guys think they will do the Switch FE with Waifus?
More CG's of you with them? If they are keeping the Waifus they need to take it to the next level already
>>
>>379082170

Lilith is one of the most pointless, shitty characters in the entire franchise. Her backstory amounts to nothing regardless of route, she fucks off for most of the game (She doesn't even appear in Revelations) and only shows up for some random death because they needed to kill someone for shock value, but couldn't be bothered to do it for someone that matters.
>>
>"corn suck my pp :("
>"lobster y"
>sucks garondorfs dick harder
>"am angry with corn fite me"
>kills sister
>her dying wish is for flander to end the war peacefully
>"corn u did dis )))))):<"
>might as well spit on elises dead face
>dies anyway
>im sory corn i luv u heart heart heart
>>
File: 4get happy tiem.jpg (40KB, 769x428px) Image search: [Google]
4get happy tiem.jpg
40KB, 769x428px
>>379082828
>Would'a been cool to just have the whole focus being with Samurai, Yumi, Ninja all that fun stuff without the stupid black/white kingdoms and Europe v Japan and such.
>tfw the April Fool's joke this year

Dammit Japan you guys put in too much effort sometimes
>>
>>379082343
It would be an interesting plot point if Ryoma was bullshiting everyone and knew precisely how bad Nohr was, but chose to do nothing with it to keep Hoshido united against the threat of war. But of course, that requires actually competent writers, so Ryoma is an idiot that lacks basic information about the enemy nation and disappears when a war is happening
>>
>>379082828
It does feel like they're trying different themes for their games lately instead of just having Europe with a different coat of paint. I do hope the Switch game has a completely different setting too.
>>
>>379070221
>An RTS or SRPG with a conflict as interesting/complex as LOTGH.
We can dream, my friend. We can dream.
>>
File: 1483150758745.png (251KB, 400x567px) Image search: [Google]
1483150758745.png
251KB, 400x567px
>TFW When you remember that Severa is in Fates
>And they ruined everything about her character and gave her this stupid unexplained devotion to Camilla
>And she, Owain and Inigo are now perfectly okay with seeing innocents butchered or killed for zero reason, despite that being a massive part of their previous mission, that they'd never taken human lives before coming to the past

Everytime I think about it, it annoys me so fucking much. Her character is perpetually ruined for being dragged into that shitshow and she didn't even fucking add anything to the plot. None of them were relevant in any way shape or form, they existed just to be there, like a goddamn easter egg. It's so fucking dumb.
>>
>>379083040
https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/59jxvt/ryoma_is_actually_a_pretty_despicable_shitbird/
>>
>"Hoshido are the good guys!"
>Massacres everything in their way including Keaton's tribe because Iago had to randomly stealth kill one of them because Hoshido is literally perfect and gets away with it because Garon is a saturday cartoon villain and Xander is a robot the writers program to act a certain way depending on the time of day
I have never been so angry at a game
>>
>>379067724
He killed the best FE girl of any game who only wanted her onii-chans to stop fighting. Accident or not, he can never be forgiven.
>>
>>379069629

>playing this shit game

could just save yourself a lot of time and not play all 3 of those shitshows
>>
>>379083157

> Play Conquest
> Marry Selena/Odin/Laslow
> They leave the world and takes you with them
> Now the world is completely fucked because there's nobody left to take out Grima

Their backstory DLC becomes progressively more pointless the more you think about it.
>>
>>379080519
>uncorrupt Garon
What could've fucking been
>>
>>379083403

Anankos*

My bad, i get the evil dragon overlords confused sometimes.
>>
>>379079458
Holy shit Revelations is not even fanfic tier, it's simply awful with no redeeming points. Not even a said FAN would write something as stupid as that.

I bought all 3 versions, loved both Birthright and Conquest for different reasons, but I dropped Revelations by the chapter they meet Azura's mother possessed by whatever for the second time or something.

Same happened to me while playing Ace Attorney: Spirits of Justice. Couldn't go past case 3. too long and uninteresting to me. And that's coming from a guy that played Dual Destinies and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire while hating it
>>
>>379083013
Cringe
>>
>>379083179

Holy shit that thread is full of people unable to read the script because they're too busy sucking Xander's cock. Some of those opinions are just fucking bonkers.
>>
>>379083520
>>Same happened to me while playing Ace Attorney: Spirits of Justice. Couldn't go past case 3. too long and uninteresting to me.
Can't be worse than the circus case in AA 2, right?
>>
>>379083598
>not sucking Xanders cock
Dicklet lobster.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
CORRIN YOU BELONG TO US! WE ARE YOUR REAL FAMILY! COME WITH US!!

Haha bro just kidding you're not actually our sibling and I knew all along, I was just pretending. Lmao we sure got you good xD
>>
Honestly, can we hope that someone will make a romhack of Fates with an actually decent story using the same characters? Most of them don't deserve to be in such a shit plot
>>
>>379083674
Somehow I ended up loving Turnabout Big Top, sorry. I wasn't aware of all the fanbase hate by the time
>>
>>379082017
>thinking Corrin deserves any better
>not marrying your cousin
what a fag
>>
>>379083743
I love Ryoma!
>>
>>379083259
>Massacres everything in their way

Bullshit.

The game specifically points out that Nohr has a stronger military than Hoshido, that's why they're able to invade Hoshido and with Corrin's help, take it down.

In Birthright you're pretty much playing a gurillea force and you don't massacre a single fucking thing. You spend 2/3 of the route killing bandits or faceless, you take a backroute into Nohr and then you specifically AVOID the Nohrian army to do a lightning raid on the Palace and kill Garon.

Total casualties

>A bunch of Wolfskin who attacked first and wouldn't calm down
>Some border guards
>Some royal guards
>A dumbass Prince
>An Evil King

Compared to playing Conquest where you literally do massacre your way through Hoshido, taking cities and slaughtering as you go.
>>
>>379081759
>not playing the fan translation instead of the shoddy Treehouse mess
Why would you do this to yourself.
>>
File: 1456239481378.jpg (297KB, 1837x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1456239481378.jpg
297KB, 1837x1023px
>I will choose a group of hippies over the family I've known and loved all my life

Fuck Birthright and even more so for this bullshit >>379083743
>>
>>379083743

I love how this opinion ignores that

>They are Corrin's real family, they're literally related to him
>Even if they weren't, he promised Mikoto to always treat Corrin like a brother and has always seen him as one

Meanwhile in Nohr "Yeah, we kidnapped you as a child and raised you in what's essentially a prison. You only grew up happy at all because Gunter was a better man than Garon thought he was and you've spent your whole life lonely and cut off from the world. At the very least me and Camilla knew about this. BUT WE'RE YOUR TRUE FAMILY! COME BACK AND BE IMPRISONED AGAIN!"
>>
File: mikoto.png (322KB, 343x480px) Image search: [Google]
mikoto.png
322KB, 343x480px
Why didn't Mikoto teach other mages how to make Hoshido's magical anti-violence barrier?
>>
>>379082737
>cant impregnate your dragon sister
what a gay game
>>
>>379084095
>It's okay for Xander to lie to me my whole life
>And to keep me locked up in this tower
>And to feed me propoganda against Hoshido, the place I was kidnapped from

Stockholm syndrome at its finest.
>>
>>379072598
No, he didn't say it was OK to be batshit insane because you're a woman, it's just that it's common for women to be fucking crazy

you're missing the joke libcuck
>>
>>379084105
>>They are Corrin's real family, they're literally related to him
They're not.
>>379084105
>>Even if they weren't, he promised Mikoto to always treat Corrin like a brother and has always seen him as one
So just like Xander, except he isn't an screeching autist about HOW COULD YOU BETRAY MUH COUNTRY?!?!!?
>>
>>379084095
Playing Conquest first actually makes the story flow a little better.
>>
>>379076152

honestly just save yourself the trouble

the story is absolute trash in both of them with garbage resolutions for both
the assholes who made fates couldnt do proper pacing to save their fucking lives
>>
>>379084105
You forgot the part where Nohr has Elise, who genuinely loves you unconditionally and would literally die for you.
>>
File: Azura_Heroes.png (2MB, 1422x1768px) Image search: [Google]
Azura_Heroes.png
2MB, 1422x1768px
>"Hey, Corrin. We need to defeat Ganondorf. This is pretty much the only way. Check out these objectives.
>Invade Japan
>Kill all the Chinese
>Hurt/cripple/maim/kill your Korean maybe-family
>Make Ganondorf sit on the throne
>Make doubly sure he doesn't ask you to I don't know fucking raze the palace or something
>By the way, don't go thinking I'm actually a secret villain with this long list of stupid shit, I'm just in a poorly written game
>>
File: rip mikado.jpg (284KB, 564x1752px) Image search: [Google]
rip mikado.jpg
284KB, 564x1752px
>>379084302
>except he isn't an screeching autist about HOW COULD YOU BETRAY MUH COUNTRY?!?!!?
That describes Xander perfectly though.
>>
>>379083743
This was the first point I dropped Birthright. I actually went looking for a Japanese translation because I couldn't believe that ISIS would be so stupid to do this. I was convinced it was NoA not wanting to have implied incest. It destroyed the entire reason for choosing birthright, invalidating even the fucking name of the route. But apparently being able to marrying everyone is more important than keeping the integrity of the plot. If someone says waifus haven't ruined FE and that they were always in the game, just point them to this clusterfuck of writing
>>
>>379084302
>They're not.

Okay, play the game then come back to me.
>>
WHAT

WERE

THEY

THINKING
>>
File: ryouma.jpg (75KB, 1023x742px) Image search: [Google]
ryouma.jpg
75KB, 1023x742px
By siding with Nohr, you deprive Ryoma's puppy of its owner.
>>
>>379084491
>pick Birthright
>Xander tries to make you reconsider and bring you back

>pick Conquest
>Ryoma immediately charges at you and calls you a traitor

You Birthright cucks are the fucking worse. Corrin was never, EVER unhappy with his family or his life. He loved all his siblings, and even then Garon wasn't that much of a shitstain back then as Leo said.
>>
>>379084541
You can literally marry Azura, Corrin's cousin, and even breed her.
>>
>>379084584
Corrin works best as a female, since they're such a timid pushover. As a female that becomes endearing, as a male it's insufferable.

Literally the only reason to pick make is to marry Camilla or Elise.
>>
>>379078121
>"B-b-b-bu-but muh maps!"

That's the long and short of why anyone defends Conquest. One redeeming factor in a series of games comprised of several shitty ones.

To tell the truth most people probably wouldn't have a problem with the story if it wasn't pushed as some kind of "epic odyssey". I've had ideas about how you could fix Fates, but they would involve pretty much re-writing the entire story and several of the characters. At which point, is it even the same game?
>>
>>379084363
>Playing Conquest first actually makes the story flow a little better.

Definitely not. Conquest should be played second.

The advantage of Conquest first is you know what Azura's hinting at when she keeps almost mentioning Valla all those times through BR, which is nice. But it never even one single time explains the meaning behind her song or the power she's using with it.

So at the end of the game she just suddenly dissapears and no-one has a single clue what's happened to her, including the player. The game literally has you go "She's probably just around here somewhere, it's fine." Then "We'll see her again." And then "And she was never seen again."

You have to play Birthright to know what the fuck just happened to your wife.

>>379084426

And Birthright has Sakura who's just as cute but with a bigger rack.

>>379084541

You realise your mother married their father and you were brought up as their brother right?

Nevermind that you're almost certainly related by blood at least to Sakura if not Takumi too.

>Their mother dies
>Mikoto comes with Corrin as a newborn to Hoshido
>Mikoto mother marries Sumeragi
>Somehow you still have 2 YOUNGER sibblings
>Totally not blood related
>>
File: 1435555564120.gif (2MB, 315x400px) Image search: [Google]
1435555564120.gif
2MB, 315x400px
Name a better ship than Silias and Camilla.
Protip, you can't.
>>
>>379084939
>And Birthright has Sakura who's just as cute but with a bigger rack.
>Sakura
>even in the same discussion with Elise

You're literally comparing the worst FE loli to the best one.
>>
>>379084939
I was under the impression it went like
>Ryoma and Hinoka are born
>Corrin is born
>Takoomi and Sakoorah are born
>Sumeragi's first wife dies
>Mikoto runs away with Corrin and marries Sumeragi
>>
>>379083859
>Compared to playing Conquest where you literally do massacre your way through Hoshido, taking cities and slaughtering as you go.

In Conquest you actually pass through Hoshido minimising casualties. To the point the Wind Tribe are ok letting you pass.

The game is quite explicit in Conquest that most of the Hoshidans you fight are just wounded/retreated or captured. The death tally is the Kitsune, those Ninja you help Saizo fight, Ryoma, some of the retainers and a handful of villagers and POWs that Hans kills.
>>
>>379084661
>less than 50 pounds
That's a rat
>>
>>379084939
I fucking hate Sakura
No, more like, I hate the autist shy moeblob archtype.
Elise is happy and actually loves you while Sakura is "I-I-I love y-you brother, e-even if I-I never m-met you b-before..."
>>
>>379078997
>fates
>good fame by any standard
pick one
>>
>>379083851
We know, Xander.
>>
File: kagerou orochi.jpg (34KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
kagerou orochi.jpg
34KB, 500x400px
>>379085052
Odin and Kagerou
>>
>>379084715
>Xander tries to make you reconsider and bring you back

He literally tries to kill you, then spends the rest of the route trying to kill you while screaming "I'LL KILL YOU LITTLE PRINCE!". Then he kills his sister and betrays her dying wish.

>Ryoma immediately charges at you and calls you a traitor

He literally spends the entire route trying to bring you home, only ever says to "Capture" you and will literally ONLY try kill you when you confront him with his murdered sister's lance and news of his slain brother's fall.

>Corrin was never, EVER unhappy with his family or his life.

(lol

Except where he talks about being miserably lonely and hating his life cooped up in the Northern fortress? The only things he enjoyed about Nohr was his sibblings and retainers, and he only saw his sibblings infrequently.
>>
>>379085078
>Sakura
>loli
Retard.
>>
>>379084826
You know a sign of autism is being unable to empathize with others and see their viewpoints. I find this fascinating.
>>
>>379085052
Silas and male corrin
>>
>>379084939
That's the point. Conquest gives the fewest answers, so you play it first.

>you only know your other siblings as assholes
>you don't know Garon is a slime monster
>you don't know for sure that Nohr is wrong and everything over the border is sakura flowers and ponies

So Kamui seems a little more justified and you're not screaming at the screen every time he tries to murder his other family.
>>
>>379067832
The sad part is that I don't know if you're talking about Aqua, Lucina or Lilith.
>>
>>379085078
>>379085154

Well different tastes I suppose, I enjoyed Sakura a lot and I find it funny all the out of game implications she's gonna grow up to be a titty-monster, unlike Hinoka.

>>379085143

Nope, as the war heats up you fight and kill normally, the game is quite explicit about this. eg.

>Xander: Listen well, Hoshidan army. This fort belongs to Nohr now! To fight back would be futile. Throw down your weapons and surrender! Do as I say, and the lives of ALL REMAINING soldiers will be spared!

Note emphasis. That's excluding the rest of the army that's rampaging through Hoshido as well, which isn't present in Birthright.

>>379085108

Nah, the game's pretty clear with Yukimura and Orochi that you were brought to Hoshido as a very young child and adoped into the royal family when your mother married Sumeragi. You're no more than an infant at best.

Yet you're clearly several years older than Sakura and probably at least a year or two above Takumi.
>>
File: Chill.png (478KB, 1199x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Chill.png
478KB, 1199x1000px
Alright, someone explain the magic pocket dimension where your castle is and the other magic pocket dimension where the kids are.

Also, are the kids from the future or not? Because it doesn't make much sense say, letting Benny and Elise hang up and then boom Ignatius.
>>
>>379085637

Lucina isn't an idiot and Lilith was only ruined in the stupid unnecessary DLC chapter.
>>
File: 0a81d60250c9ed2e25c59b7489c5b94b.jpg (336KB, 941x1541px) Image search: [Google]
0a81d60250c9ed2e25c59b7489c5b94b.jpg
336KB, 941x1541px
>Playing Conquest and Revelations
(lol
>>
>>379080192
A shame their S-support is fucking shit. Kiragi's supports with mother Azura and sibling Shigure make the most sense to me.
>>
>>379085665
It's the hyperbolic time chamber from dbz
>>
>>379085665
They're from accelerated-time VR chambers. Basically.

I wish they just used fucking time travel again.
>>
>>379085665
In Fates, they get shoved into a hyperbolic time chamber and grow up in there until they are old enough to fight.
>>
>>379085665
>Also, are the kids from the future or not?

Explicitly not.

> Because it doesn't make much sense say, letting Benny and Elise hang up and then boom Ignatius.
>Benny and Elise get together
>Several months pass during the war, Elise gets pregnant and gives birth
>Ignatius put in the pocket realm for his safety
>Ages to about 18 in about 5-6 months
>Boom, joins your army

It's dumb as fuck though, no denying it. The worst really is that the plotline reaaaaaally doesn't feel like it's long enough for the 9 months of pregnancy.

The fact that the kids were super useless for the most part AND didn't add anything to the story, yeah, should'a dropped that idea.
>>
>>379085861

Or the Feymarsh from Final Fantasy 4.
>>
>>379085798
>playing weebido
HA
>>
>>379085926
Pregnant parent goes in the chamber too, ez
>>
>>379085665
>Also, are the kids from the future or not?
No.
>Because it doesn't make much sense say, letting Benny and Elise hang up and then boom Ignatius.
Exactly, that's also why the children in Fates have been badly received. And Azura having children don't even make sense as she dies in B/C and still disappears in R.

But then again, I don't think the Fates children are canon. Just added because people liked them in Awakening.
>>
>>379085052
Laslow x Peri
>>
File: Anankos.jpg (80KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Anankos.jpg
80KB, 320x240px
>>379086045
They are canon.
>>
>>379085926
>The fact that the kids were super useless for the most part AND didn't add anything to the story, yeah, should'a dropped that idea.

That's rather silly. Fates has the best implementation of the child mechanic purely because it isn't restricted by the story. They aren't useless either considering their joining level scales with game progress .
>>
>>379086337
What does this picture prove?
>>
>>379067724
That's not "Let's genocide a country because your father is a monster" Aqua.
>>
File: 1485710559834.jpg (440KB, 1080x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1485710559834.jpg
440KB, 1080x1071px
>>379086502
Fates would have been better if Azura was secretly the villain.
>>
File: weebshit (67).gif (545KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
weebshit (67).gif
545KB, 720x405px
>playing through revelations
>make my main character a swordmaster
>get ryoma who's a swordmaster
>get xander
>hate his stats
>make him and ryoma best friends and make him into a swordmaster

I'm a fucking GENIUS
>>
File: swordmaster.png (954KB, 3500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
swordmaster.png
954KB, 3500x1000px
>>379086592
>not using partner seals to turn yours and Ryoma's spouses into swordmasters
>>
File: Hisame FV supports.jpg (193KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
Hisame FV supports.jpg
193KB, 400x240px
>>379086491
Oh, you never played the failed revelation DLC
>>
>>379084807
Yes. And if that is okay, why destroy the entire plot of Birthright to avoid you marrying your sister or brother. Why is cousin okay but sister/brother so bad that it required to destroy the entire premise of the route? Or even better, no s support between Corrin and the royals. Would avoid having to ruin Birthright and not marrying someone you have known your whole life as your siblings in Conquest. But then it wouldn't attract the waifu buyers
>>
>>379086456

They're generally not worthwhile units, only a handful are even worth using. It's a goddamn shame that Kana's an average unit after how amazingly fun it was having Morgan blow everything to smithereens too.

The point is in Awakening they were there for a real reason and added depth and heart to the story- their reunion with their parents was important to them, it was painful and sad.

In Fates they're all just kind'a semi-abandoned, but clearly loved and they're just kind'a there. It's painfully obvious how much they're shoehorned in.

In Awakening the story required the children (or at least Lucina) to be present. In Fates the story is probably better without them.
>>
>>379086786
No I didn't, still haven't even finished Revelations my self actually.
Is this the Heir of Fates shit? Whats even that about
>>
>>379085926
You're actually retarded.

Kids are fine in fates
>>
>>379085052
Xander and Charlotte
>>
>>379084807

Who gives a shit? Most of the world doesn't care about cousin incest.
>>
>>379086786
>>379086491

Fates's equivilent of the Future of Despair DLC. Basically dealing with the BAD END that happened if you chosse Hoshido or Nohr instead of Valla.

Not even sure if it's even all available, they cut the DLC short for Fates, guess it wasn't selling well?
>>
Which pairs have interesting/the best supports?
>>
>>379086751
Kaze is my spouse and I made him into a Vanguard

Ryoma's spouse is going to be Elise because it sounded like a cute ship
>>
>>379086950
>Is this the Heir of Fates shit?
Didn't this confirm that Birthright and Conquest routes that everybody dies in those routs?
>>
File: Failed Revelations cast.jpg (2MB, 1280x2640px) Image search: [Google]
Failed Revelations cast.jpg
2MB, 1280x2640px
>>379087094
Of course it is available
>>
>>379087094
The festival DLC is the only DLC that has never been released in the West. Those two have hundreds, maybe thousand of lines that have to be translated and I guess it was a case of too much effort for not enough pay-off.
>>
>>379087157
Xander and Charlotte because Charlotte a cute
>>
>>379083542
tumblr weeaboo detected
>>
>>379087294
>evil looking mothers never
Sad.
>>
>>379087157

Corrin/Azura has unique supports in each route, I think that's a nice touch.

Corrin/Rhajat is pretty awesome with how it shows that Rhajat reincarnates many thousands of years later as Tharja and Corrin as Robin -their lives entwined once more-. Works to explain why Tharja is in love with Robin straight away and also gives the story either a sweet twist if you marry her in both games and a sour one if you reject her in both.
>>
>>379087517
Awakening was about mothers, Fates is about fathers.
>>
>>379086978

Kids are great as usable units, but they are pretty pointless as far as the story goes, and the implementation is pretty shit.
>>
File: 1495374618225.png (190KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1495374618225.png
190KB, 550x550px
>>379086045
>>379086337
>kids are canon

Unless you're mamui and marry a 1st gen who isn't Flora, Reina or Scarlet (RIP) because there aren't enough women to produce all of the kids
>>
>>379087157
Almost none, Fates' supports are really disappointing coming off of Awakening. They all pretty much boil down to...
>We should train together
>Let me teach you this thing I know
>Remember the good ol' days?

Awakening (sans the Tharja butt censorship) was localized far better.
>>
>>379087613
So? its all about gameplay
>>
>>379087712
There are enough women. You just have to look past the first gen.
>>
>>379087712
Buy and marry Anna!
>>
>>379069629

Nohrian scum.

REMOVE NOHR
>>
>>379087770
but pickles xD
>>
>>379087770
At least part of it is because the localisers were determined to cut anything even remoty edgy from the supports.
>>
>>379087601
True, the Future Past didn't talk about mothers as much as this DLC does about their fathers, though. And the special conversations with the father (or mother, if Lucina) were a nice touch.
>>
>>379087791

I agree that gameplay is the most important thing, i am just talking of his point of view.
Well, i tried at least. Just read his post again and he said children are useless.
>>
>>379087613

How is the implementation shit? It's literally the best done version of the mechanic in terms of use.

I can't believe people here a throwing a game mechanic under the bus because of the story.
>>
File: 1496522425765.jpg (11KB, 358x269px) Image search: [Google]
1496522425765.jpg
11KB, 358x269px
>>379069935
Something thats commonly pointed out especially coming from the main story is that Nohr is a wasteland where surviving is a struggle at best, while Hoshido just so happens to be so bountiful that they waste their resources from having too much.
That's already a startpoint, Nohr fights for survival and to gain beneficial land so their people have more land to expand upon for their needs, but on the other side of the coin they made Hoshido way too goodytwoshoes because "nips can do no wrong".
>>
>>379070454
Yeah but Ryouma and Takumi are dead by the end of it so I consider it to be a win overall.
>>
File: Nohrdor.jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nohrdor.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
>>379088082
>>
>>379088070
Those conversations were set aside for the scrambles of which none were localised, some would say that is for the best but you can read them in various places.
Here is Saizo's and Kana's
It's fun.
http://fe14festivalofbondstranslations.tumblr.com/post/145892804623/hoshidan-festival-saizo-and-kanna-parent-child
>>
>>379087549
Only her death quote says that and she's getting ready to meet chrom, fuck off spic
>>
>>379088082

A Fire Emblem game that is simply just two kingdoms fighting each other would be very dull.
>>
>>379085052
Silas x Beast Killer equipped enemy
>>
>>379088082

But then you get into the same problem you had with the Horde in WoW

>We're invading you because we need more resources, you won't give them to us for free, so we're gonna take them
>Well... WHY DID YOU BUILD YOU FUCKING CITY IN A WASTELAND!?

The answer for Fates, of course, was that Garon wanted his people to starve and if he hadn't been starving them and sending Faceless around to fuck everything up they could easily have grown enough food and been fine.

But yeah. I just think the poverty angle is weak when you have to wonder why they settled their civilisation in the middle of a freaking dark hole.
>>
>>379084584
nice feet
>>
>>379088563

What are you talking about? F-Corrin and Rhajat's entire A support is how they're gonna meet again as Robin and Tharja.
>>
>>379088547

Honestly, it is a good thing that never got localized. Every single combination had perfectly fitting, unique conversations, you just know Treehouse would butcher them anyway into generic conversations with minor wording variations.
>>
>>379087549
>Tharja is in love with Robin straight away

Grima's influence
>>
>>379088678

I think the more likely reason is a dark barren land visually represents the harsh unforgiving way Nohr was run.
>>
File: 1495883535188.png (352KB, 647x615px) Image search: [Google]
1495883535188.png
352KB, 647x615px
>>379077380
We're to believe that the werewolf subhumans are the bad ones when the foxfags decided to ambush?
>Keaton
>Hoshido needs to pass through his den
>"hey this is our territory and we don't want you messing with our kind or else"
>after a quick convincing they're happy to let the Hoshidians pass through
>as soon as a surprise attack kills one of their kind that he didn't see coming they go berserk

>Kaden
>accidentally enter their forest
>"oh hey I like nohrians!"
>suddenly ambush them
>"well I HAVE to kill you now even though we said we don't have a problem with you, sorry friend!"
>>
>>379088678
Maybe it wasn't always a wasteland.
>>
I fucking love fire emblem, a third world poorfag who bought a 3ds(fates edition), then waited 6 months to get my hands on a FE:conquest cart.
I am so fucking dissappointed, and regardless of what these fucking waifufag "le shipping OTP4lyf" normies say, nohrians are fucking retarded. i played birthright in citra on PC to not be biased but holy shit, the only thing I care about in nohr is elise. Everything is ruined. While FE plot has always been generic "le ebil dragon awakens", at least the journey, the character development and the backstories were good. This is an insult to Fire emblem and honestly now if someone supports nohr I just know they are normie awakeningbabbies not worth my time.
They expect me to play fates with my brain turned off but then whats the point of a game ?
Disgusting, and a waste of money.
I want to return to the time when dad gave me a beating at night because I played FE4 all day
>>
File: 0a5CoB0 Fire Emblem Tharja.jpg (2MB, 2550x3750px) Image search: [Google]
0a5CoB0 Fire Emblem Tharja.jpg
2MB, 2550x3750px
>>379088796
>>379088563
>>379087549

>SHARA: But it does bother me... I'll do your fortune right now. That's why I came here...

>KAMUI: Will you!? Thanks!

>SHARA: Yes. I shall see... what the far, far future holds for you... Reveal to me Kamui's future, my hexing talismans!

>KAMUI: Dokidoki.

>SHARA: I've got it... Hm...? That's strange... Long after your life has ended, a shadow closes in upon an azure star*... then, emerges a pair of dragons... and my guardian star's talisman is there, too...?

>KAMUI: So, what's that mean?

>SHARA: The simplest interpretation would be... our reunion in the distant future? But, that...

>KAMUI: A future reunion... then that might mean we'll meet again in our future lives.

>SHARA: Will we really...? I'd be overjoyed if that were the case... You truly are my fated one... Ufu, ufufufufu...

>KAMUI: If we do meet again, you'll recognize me, right?

>SHARA: Yes. I hope that I'll be able to appear before you as a regular girl the next time we meet...

>KAMUI: N-Nah, it's okay... I like the way you are now. You can just be the usual Shara, always.

>SHARA: Oh, Okay... I hope we'll be together for a long time, Kamui...
>>
>>379088934
>I fucking love Fire Emblem
>While FE plot has always been generic "le ebil dragon awakens"
If you love Fire Emblem, why are you perpetuating a stale Reddit meme?
>>
>>379089107

It's a meme for a reason anon. Outside the more adventurous 4 and 5, and some parts of 11, it's pretty much true.

It's especially true in 6, 7 and 8.
>>
>>379069925
Because the retarded plot that IS wanted wouldn't have worked if the characters behaved rationally.
>>
>>379089107

Because it is true? That's how a lot of the games go, and you know it. If it isn't a dragon, it is still some magic evil, outside of very few exceptions.
>>
File: 1482557908077.jpg (361KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482557908077.jpg
361KB, 900x900px
>>379088678
Environments can change over time and theres not enough we know about Nohr's history. Its hard to compare to Warcraft's horde when you conside that Orgrimmar is only like a few decades old vs. who knows how long for Nohr's entire kingdom.
It would be easy to have them make it a plot point that Nohr became a wasteland due to Anankos wanting to be a douchebag that wanted to make them suffer, since apparently dragon gods can make land fertile or not ala Duma/Mila.
>>
>>379088607
I'm not saying that should have been the sole reason, just that it would have been a base to why there's tension between the nations, but with that it could be expand on Garon and showing some "doing whats best for everyone" and change him from being someone who wouldn't bat an eye against murdering his own children.
>>
>Sis dies by his hand trying to stop war
>Stop war
>IM USING THIS ANGER TO WAR MORE

Dense fuck
>>
>>379089475
>regicide/patricide is rational behavior
>>
>>379072228
Being softer and more emotional than men doesn't excuse them acting like total retards like Corrin.
>>
>>379089046
>shara
>kamui
(Lol
>>
>>379089107
Don't get me wrong, of course I love the various twists it puts on the story, I just worded it like that,my bad. I did say that it's more about the journey an development didn't I ? The aspects of war, its effects on general public, people having to take up arms, conflicts between former friends , politics fucking things up(or fixing them), I love all that. But in the end it's a game and I think fates tried too hard to "really make me think" with their retard "le no one is actually evil haha its perspective haha justice doesn't exist haha " when it is quite clear who was in the wrong.
>>
>>379088607
You wanna bet nigger ? I'm making a fire emblem ripoff with just 2 kingdoms fighting because fuck you
>>
>>379089601

Honestly, instead of having a monster kill/control Garon, why not simply make it twist his mind? Like, feed on his misery and manipulate him, but without outright going "ASSUMING CONTROL"? Having the monster make Garon believe he is doing the right thing would have made the game a bit more interesting, and make Xander more believable with his "Muh father can't be evil".
>>
>>379089707
It is when your dad is a rampaging tyrant responsible for the deaths of millions of innocent lives.

Not even the Nohr citizens like him. If his kids killed him and took over, nobody would even mind.
>>
>>379077376
This website isn't for you, get yourself killed
>>
>>379090057
I don't even agree with that anon, but what's it like having the mentality of an edgy 12-year-old?
>>
>>379088705
This man knows
>>
>>379085296
That's a pretty common trait, though.
>>
>>379089475

Considering they loved him I don't think it would be rational for them to want to kill Garon unless they were power hungry tyrants themselves.

I think the excuses Xander makes and expecting his dad to return to "normal" after the war would be more rational. Thinking the only option above all is to kill his own father is not rational.
>>
>>379090028
>Not even the Nohr citizens like him.

Yup, they literally beg you to stop him. I can only imagine how happy they were if Corrin chose Hoshido and saved them.
>>
File: dying with guppy's collar.gif (2MB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
dying with guppy's collar.gif
2MB, 600x408px
>tfw miracle triggers
>>
>>379090348
dunno, express yourself further to enlighten me
>>
>Pick up Conquest a few months ago
>Maps are best in the series, plot isn't all that bad
>Sure, a little trite, but they're surely building up to you leading a revolution instead
>>OKAY SO DAD IS A DEMON BUT INSTEAD OF KILLING HIM I'M GOING TO CONQUER A COUNTRY AND SLAUGHTER THOUSANDS IN CASE SITTING ON A MAGIC CHAIR SAVES HIM
>Everything else that happens after that point

Fuck me this is the single worst plot I've ever experienced
>>
File: 085.jpg (121KB, 600x1807px) Image search: [Google]
085.jpg
121KB, 600x1807px
>>379089107
Because it's true
>>
>>379091579
corrin didn't reserve his ridiculous flaming rainbow chainsaw sword and supreme dominion over a dream world with his hot cousin/whoever the fuck you chose

he's supposed to be the mega bland player insert and i was still angry at him
>>
File: 1496419747582.png (42KB, 237x162px) Image search: [Google]
1496419747582.png
42KB, 237x162px
>>379090028
While we're on that, its fucking stupid that Xander talks about standing up against Garons bullshit while mentioning doing what he did before he had the courage to, fucked him up mentally through all the killing he had to do. But then we see so many times that he just wimps out and that "courage" just seems like a massive lie to himself and anyone who found out.
>>
Just finished Birthright, what was the last boss easy. Just bum-rushed him with Ryoma and Corrin. And now Takumi is a widow because Azura died, lol. Just got over his inferiority complex, now has to deal with the grief of losing his wife. So if I did my first playthrough of Birthright a blind lunatic run, am I good enough for Conquest lunatic?
>>
File: Haitaka level 10 lunatic.jpg (81KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Haitaka level 10 lunatic.jpg
81KB, 320x240px
>>379091958
Oh that is simple to explain.
supports were written by a different set of writers than the main game.
>>379092025
Only one way to find out.
Capture this man, he is your friend.
>>
>>379090358
the only reason to use the gay mod is getting cousin~'s lewd feet for yourself and femui's at the same time

that's it. fates is a quality video game
>>
Playing Conquest now, planning to marry Soleil. Do any of the free DLC classes work well for her? Also, who should be forced to be impregnated by Laslow?
>>
>>379092025
>lost units
>in birthright
You aren't good enough to play sacred stones chucklefuck, let alone conquest
>>
>>379092025
>So if I did my first playthrough of Birthright a blind lunatic run, am I good enough for Conquest lunatic?

I'd go Hard first myself, but sure, give it a go.

Conquest on Hard is pretty challenging, it's legitimately one of the hardest FE games in the series, on Lunatic (without using some DLC to grind or for items or such), it's a real fucking feat.

If you beat BR Blind on Lunatic, you've obviously got a good handle on the mechanics though, so go nuts. Just gott'a deal with making the most of the limited Exp.
>>
File: IMG_1490.jpg (48KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1490.jpg
48KB, 625x626px
>>379092301
>>
>>379092301
He never said he lost units.
>>
>>379092301
>Either unable to read or hasn't actually played the game

Embarrassing either way. BR is a lot harder than SS btw, especially on Lunatic.
>>
>>379092236
That depends, what colour hair do you like?
>>
File: Soleil the daughter.jpg (87KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Soleil the daughter.jpg
87KB, 320x240px
>>379092236
Make yourself be impregnated by Laslow.
>>
>>379092648
Redheads are lovely, but I can't recall any such options in Conquest. Is it possible to make Soleil a decent magic user with the right parent/class?
>>
File: 1488167652648.png (196KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
1488167652648.png
196KB, 600x324px
>>379091579
Fire Emblem nearly always has the bad guys that knows what they are doing is wrong, but don't go against their homeland. Conquest makes the most sense if you view the player is that villain perspective, which is pretty stupid.
>>379091958
Supports are not part of the main story. In fact, supports make sub-space not exist, despite Lilith taking you and your butler/maid their in chapter 3/6.
>>
File: Selena toothache.jpg (48KB, 673x638px) Image search: [Google]
Selena toothache.jpg
48KB, 673x638px
>>379092902
>No redheads.
And no, Soleil has a natural 0 growth rate in magic.
I guess if you give her Elise as a mother she can get around 50% as a sorcerer but it isn't worth it.
>>
>>379092902
>redhead
Your only option is putting him with Selena then. As for magic its possible depending on her mother, but don't expect to be a nuke with it. If you want to dabble in it and see how it works out, try someone like Nyx if you're cool with black hair.
>>
>>379092927
>Fire Emblem nearly always has the bad guys that knows what they are doing is wrong, but don't go against their homeland.
You could have just said "almost always has a Camus"
Archetype names exist for a reason.
>>
File: 1491015390315.jpg (92KB, 605x623px) Image search: [Google]
1491015390315.jpg
92KB, 605x623px
>>379093246
>>379093430
Ah, right. Oops.
That's a shame, I'll settle for making her a lance user then.
>>
You are the oceans gray waves~
>>
> Playing Fates
> Making my Corrin
> Body types are Average and Shota/Loli

Fucking hell, the Adult/Big bodies from the previous game were great.
>>
File: azura birds.png (2MB, 1021x1700px) Image search: [Google]
azura birds.png
2MB, 1021x1700px
>>379095338
Destined to seek
Life beyond
A shore
Just out of reaaaach
>>
>>379092181
Thanks for the tip. So capturing is useful? Never bothered to use it in Birthright, but if he's Conquest's Oboro he would be a ridiculous tank.
>>379092330
No challenges would be a pretty big switch. I enjoyed switching classes to grab some fun skills combos (Takumi got the Pegasus line, so I gave him all blows skills for instance, while Kaze got tomebreaker for the overkill), so I was probably slightly overleved. Was on average level 16~17 on the last few chapters, don't know how much I was above what is normal. Would take some relearning to not spam the class changing seals. But I liked the challenge from some maps in Birthright, so I'm probably at least going to try Conquest lunatic
>>
File: The Lancer stat comparison.png (119KB, 1240x752px) Image search: [Google]
The Lancer stat comparison.png
119KB, 1240x752px
>>379095662

>>379095421
You have a set age range in this game.
Older than Leo/Takumi but younger than Hinoka/Camilla.
>>
File: IMG_0540.png (327KB, 413x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0540.png
327KB, 413x800px
They should have kept Kamui's name the same in the translation his/her japanese name is way better
>>
File: Femui Tail.jpg (98KB, 800x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Femui Tail.jpg
98KB, 800x1134px
>>379095845
>>
>>379095804

Your character could have been an early bloomer, or just blame dragon magic.
>>
File: IMG_0548.jpg (82KB, 630x840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0548.jpg
82KB, 630x840px
>>379095948
cute tail
>>
File: 1489627555200.jpg (513KB, 645x1371px) Image search: [Google]
1489627555200.jpg
513KB, 645x1371px
>playing Birthright
>can't decide between 3 girls to marry and accidentally just get all of them ready to S rank at any time
>can't progress because marrying one feels like a "waste" for the other two
Am I autistic
>>
>>379096192
who are the 3?
>>
>>379096192

I am guessing you like them all equally, so what are the options? What's your Corrin's secondary class and boom/bane? We can help you.
>>
>>379095804
That's disgusting, didn't know stats of captured units could get so high. Is the guard naginata available in Conquest? That weapon was so broken
>>
>>379096398
Oboro, Hinoka, Setsuna

>>379096443
Corrin is +Spd -Luck I believe, secondary class is Mercenary. Minmaxing isn't a huge deal for me since Birthright is easy enough even on Lunatic.
>>
File: Haitaka level 15 promoted.jpg (90KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Haitaka level 15 promoted.jpg
90KB, 320x240px
>>379096591
No guard naginata unless you use battle rewards.
>>
File: 1493950168003.gif (328KB, 922x708px) Image search: [Google]
1493950168003.gif
328KB, 922x708px
>>379096645
>Oboro, Hinoka, Setsuna
You have great taste my friend
I'd go with Hinoka because desu if all 3 routes in their own way the Big Sisters are Canon.
Like with BR it's Hinoka
Conquest it's Camilla
And in Revelations it's Azura
Either one you choose though, you have good taste
>>
>>379096645

Setsuna > Oboro >>>>>> Hinoka

Perfect dick sucking lips.
>>
>>379096192
Not as autistic as me, who grinded ready to S support for every girl and A rank for every guy. Started at not being able to chose, wanted to see who had the best chemistry. When I got all girls to A, said why not do the guys for reclassing needs.
>>
>>379095845
It doesn't even make sense to change it to "Corrin" since Kamui/Corrin was the original name, rather than some name given to them in Nohr. It should have been a Hoshido-style name.
>>
>>379097120
Corrin was born in Valla, wasn't he? It wouldn't make sense to have a Hoshidan name either.
>>
>>379095662
>Thanks for the tip. So capturing is useful? Never bothered to use it in Birthright, but if he's Conquest's Oboro he would be a ridiculous tank.

Capturing is useful in Conquest since there are enemies with good stats and sets of skills, and it just gets better in higher difficulties due to that. The shared enemies (from the shared children chapters) are still worthless though.

It's mostly useless in Birthright outside of some very rare skirmish bosses that you'd need to go out of your way to make them pop up (they're just generic portraits, but with a bunch of extra skills and higher stats than usual).
>>
>>379097113
Still not as autistic as me. I'm currently trying to 100% the Support Log, including A-supports of generic parent/sibling conversation, starting with female Corrin. It's tedious as fuck, but I knew that before I started.
>>
>>379096770
Ah too bad, but want to avoid doing any online or dlc stuff for my first playthrough of the route. At least I will enjoy having to chose a lance weapon instead of defaulting to that op +5 Def and Res. He still looks like a solid unit, can tank and hits like a truck back.
>>379097476
I captured a few units I found neat like a wary fighter lancer, but never used them. But will be keeping a eye out for the useful capture units in Conquest then. One small peak of the higher difficult then
>>
When's the optimal time to do the Before Awakening DLC? I always fail it a few times at the beginning, leave it be, and once in a while accidentally come back when any of the enemies can oneshot Chrom.
>>
>>379096862
Azura is a cousin not a sister
>>
>marrying canon cousins is fine
>marrying possible uncle/aunt and cousin is not
But why?
>>
File: 1496078149037.jpg (207KB, 776x637px) Image search: [Google]
1496078149037.jpg
207KB, 776x637px
>>379098672
>Azura is a cousin not a sister
I mean that Azura is like the Middle ground of the two biggers sisters
Hinoka is a full on Tomboy with the flat chest boyish attitude.
While Camilla is full on Big breasted Slutty with a little Yandere attitude with her.
An Azura is the middle ground where she has Decent breast, ass and thighs but Excels at Hips.
Middle ground
>>
File: Clive_Portrait_Echoes.png (47KB, 185x254px) Image search: [Google]
Clive_Portrait_Echoes.png
47KB, 185x254px
is he supposed to be hot garbage or did I just get unlucky
>>
So revelations is the only way to save Azura, right?
>>
>>379099179
He's alright.
He's just the current meme unit who will always be average.
>>
>>379069259
I still don't get his motive.
The gods are going crazy, so I have to start a huge war to make my enemies try and kill me
>>
>>379086045
Azure doesn't disappear if you rank 10 her, then she becomes queen
>>
File: elise.png (350KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
elise.png
350KB, 680x382px
>>379067724
>murders Elise
>her dying wish is for him to help Corrin
>"CORRIN THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT I'M GONNA KILL YOU AND GENOCIDE HOSHIDO"
>>
>>379099546
Yes
>>
File: confused anime girl.png (78KB, 282x300px) Image search: [Google]
confused anime girl.png
78KB, 282x300px
>>379100546
>rank 10
>>
>>379088678
>WHY DID YOU BUILD YOU FUCKING CITY IN A WASTELAND!?
Well my take on it is, since they had enough resources to build an entire civilization maybe, just maybe, it wasn't always a barren wasteland devoid of all resources.
>>
>>379101103
I think he got his Persona and FE mixed up
>>
File: 467318.jpg (266KB, 1952x1164px) Image search: [Google]
467318.jpg
266KB, 1952x1164px
>>379084546
But they're not.
>>
>>379085052
fox boy with titty ninja
>>
>>379101451
So what you're saying is that if Nohriggers get ahold of Hoshido, they'll turn it into a horrible wasteland too?
>>
>>379101873
yeah, it's like Scar in The Lion King
>>
File: 1489563684140.jpg (122KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489563684140.jpg
122KB, 1000x1000px
>>379085052
Takumi and Azura
>>
File: 1495998122839.png (412KB, 502x749px) Image search: [Google]
1495998122839.png
412KB, 502x749px
Xander is basically a poor copy of Camus

neat sword though
>>
>>379102230
Except Camus isn't a fucking retard for 100% of his screentime
>>
File: 3 Eldigans.jpg (808KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
3 Eldigans.jpg
808KB, 800x1280px
>>379102230
Eldigan was first to copy.
>>
>>379102462
This, he was only retarded for 90% of his screentime.
>>
>>379096645
>Ugly, no tits or retard
mmmm
>>
>>379102487
He's an archetype, like so many in the series, Est, Navarre, Jagen, Cain/Abel, Minerva, and so on
>>
File: FEF_Arthur_My_Room_Model.png (692KB, 1151x1008px) Image search: [Google]
FEF_Arthur_My_Room_Model.png
692KB, 1151x1008px
The saving grace for me of Conquest's story.

All his supports were gold.
>>
File: IMG_4053.jpg (52KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4053.jpg
52KB, 500x509px
>>379104234

Arthur is the reason i picked Female Corrin for Conquest.
>>
>>379103845
>Oboro
>ugly
Say that to my face, fucker, not online and see what happens
>>
>>379105085
UGLY
G
L
Y
>>
>>379105232
If you aren't a big fat pussy, post your address so I can send you an express order of foot up your ass
>>
Who is the most tolerable sibling?
>>
>>379105391
123 Oboro is ugly st.
Melbourne, FL 69690
>>
>>379103845

Setsuna is not retarded! She is just overly relaxed!
>>
>>379105936
She's just special! I swear!
>>
>>379103845
>Oboro
>Ugly
She is a cute girl that need a family to protect her

>Hinoka
>Implying tits are better than ass and meaty thighs
I guess you just have shit taste

>Setsuna
>Retard
she is the qtest type of retard
>>
File: 1496439535021.png (75KB, 410x482px) Image search: [Google]
1496439535021.png
75KB, 410x482px
>>379103845
>>
When are they going to remake FE 4?
>>
>>379106719
hopefully soon, depending on how Echoes does

They're probably in Switch mode right now, but after that I wouldn't be surprised to hear a remake announcement.
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.