[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, did you like it? What class did you climb the ladder with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: facebook-share-ungoro.png (1MB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
facebook-share-ungoro.png
1MB, 1200x630px
So, did you like it? What class did you climb the ladder with?
>>
>>379067158
I only sort of recently started HS, so I don't have enough cards to make solid decks
>>
>>379067158
>Haven't played in a year or so
>have a bunch of packs from games I've bought
>install to open packs
>game tries to force me to play three games before I can even get to main menu

Uninstalled. Dont try to tell me what to do, game.
>>
File: 1457385428349.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1457385428349.png
7KB, 400x400px
>>379067158
NO MORE ADVENTURES FOR REST OF THE YEAR

ABSOLUTELY DROPPED.
>>
>>379067775
Do you quit every game you play that has a tutorial?

Game is shit regardless but you are truly a product of the times.
>>
It's funny, the actual set itself is kind of decent balance-wise, but between the increased cost of obtaining a reasonable set percentage, no more adventures, abysmal pack luck, and about three straight weeks of terrible tavern brawls (the one thing that I still really enjoyed about the game), I've finally been able to make the push from "addictive garbage that I still play daily for quests because I'd sunk $100+ into it over the past few years" to "only bother if they put out a decent brawl that week". Addiction can be beaten! (or more likely just replaced with FEH)
>>
>>379069830
Wasn't the tutorial. I've played it in the past. It just wanted me to play games because I hadn't logged on in forever I guess.
>>
File: 1463916528241.jpg (42KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
1463916528241.jpg
42KB, 800x587px
I so thoroughly despise quest rogue.
>>
>>379070707
It was trying to give you some free packs but your autistic ass couldn't comprehend that, it seems
>>
>>379070846
This. Netdecking has always been a problem in card games, let alone Hearthstone, but shit like Rogue Quest and Murlocs prove just how fucking terrible the power creep is in this game. Just tried getting back to it after a few months away and it's insane what's considered a 1-cost card now.
>>
>>379071003
The game sucks anyway
>>
>>379070846
There's nothing wrong with quest rogue. Stop playing shit decks.
>>
>tfw I got the stupid shaman legendary quest 3 times

It's fun but I wish I got more class legendary instead.
>>
>>379071060
I'm glad you uninstalled it then, you shouldn't play something that makes you unhappy.
>>
>>379071132
dumb maiev poster
>>
>>379070846
Play Secret Mage, job done, next problem?
>>
>>379067158
>be an absolute scrub with shit tier deck
>highest I've gotten is 15
>see some guy post a cancer token Druid deck in /hsg/ thats reasonably priced so even I can make it
>get to rank 7
This should be illegal
>>
>>379071175
hey at least it's not that paladin quest
its friggin hilarious paladins got a RARE that's more useful than their quest
>>
Haven't played this since 2015. What happened to this game?
>>
>>379071978
Power creep out the ass
>>
>>379071978
some very very stupid decisions

remember huntertaker? they've managed to give several classes the option for a turn 1 and 2 that's several times more powerful than that
>>
>>379067158
Thing on the left looks just like this guy's non-kaiju fursona
>>
>>379071978
Actijews happened. In 2016 balance was gone to shit, turn 5 lethal became a normal occurence with pirate warrior. Fast shaman decks reached 30+% of the played deck, two best face decks were nerfed but reached even higher popularity after the nerfs (lol). Karazhan and MSoG metas were completely trash.

Right now the game shows decent balance and diversity of the decks after standard rotation but it's a temporary thing before. No free content to speak of. Oh, and Kripp actually pressed the button but it crashed his game, no cool animation or anything. It was very disappointing.
>>
I'm in charge now
>>
Uninstalled this garbage months ago.
>>
>>379075710
Why?
>>
>>379067158
I finally stopped playing hs with this shitty expansion and I have been playing since beta. Fuck quests and tribes. They design this shit so poorly there's no room for interesting decks
>>
>>379076959
lol
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.