[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Elder Scrolls: Legends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ESO_Legends_604x423.jpg (84KB, 604x423px) Image search: [Google]
ESO_Legends_604x423.jpg
84KB, 604x423px
Just saw that on Steam.. what the fuck is that, when did it come out?
Completely passed me
Is it any fun ?
>>
I never played heartstone but i really like this game.
>>
/v/ will shit on it but it's actually pretty good and relaxing. More depth than Hearthstone and the story mode is cool too. Also being able to choose two colors makes deck building more interesting than HS or other class based card games.
The artstyle is meh
>>
>>379067346

Hm. I might have to check it out then. Any general advice?
>>
>>379069163
not really just do the campaign and see which archetypes you prefer to play, I focused on magic and endurance as I like control decks but see what you like. Also some cards can evolve and you will choose between two paths so don't be surprised if you find that some cards are complete crap as they will most likely evolve.
>>
>>379066805
games good it been out for about a year if you include open beta
>>
>>379066805
it's the best game of it's kind. it just has NO advertising
>>
Is endurance/willpower still Kings of the Meta?

I played during open beta, and I loved it. I just dropped it because I don't like playing this type of game when I can just play something else on my computer so I'm just waiting for the mobile version to release and then I can play in the go.
>>
>>379066805
its on steam? did they finally stop being cucks about it?
>>
Is it badly P2W or P2P?
Similar to something like Hearthstone.
>>
>>379071724

Yyyep, it's in the store.
>>
>>379071970
I'm not an expert but I would say no as you get a ton of rewards by doing the campaign
>>
>>379071970

if you are okay with drafting/arena, its quite easy.

arena/draft is basically the same as Hearthstone but you pick two color choices and it has leagues.

So at the start you play vs the worst players and every 6(7?!) wins you go on arena league up and get 3 packs/tons of gold. (this is like the 12 wins of Hearthstone)
>>
>>379072442
>>379072779
I see, thanks.
>>
>>379072846

Also the Voice acting is really good, but best you test it out for yourself.

btw. Your avatar/race also decides your taunt choice but you can switch them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.