[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY ARE ALL THE TRIALS SO FUCKING HARD THE FUCKING COMPUTER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: street fighter 5.png (3MB, 2160x1080px) Image search: [Google]
street fighter 5.png
3MB, 2160x1080px
WHY ARE ALL THE TRIALS SO FUCKING HARD

THE FUCKING COMPUTER KEEPS BLOCKING MY SHIT AND I CAN'T FUCKING EXECUTE TWO SHORYUKENS AT ONCE

>WHEN YOU SEE YOUNGER PEOPLE EXECUTING SHIT EASILY AND YOU ARE TOO OLD FOR THIS CRAP
FUCK
>>
>>379062891
Practice more, it's not that hard. :)
>>
>>379062891
>sf5
>in early 2017
lmao
>>
>>379062891
Git gud
But the meaties are pretty tough this time around. I'm having problems trying to do Zangief's last trial, and Akuma, Guile, and Dhalsim are the only ones I haven't beaten at least two trials of. Pretty good trials all around though, helped me get that spare FM for the stages. It still beats the fucking shit out of Survival Mode's fun value.
>>
If you find it hard then don't bother playing any other fighting games, because they all are much harder. SFV it's like baby's first fighting game.
>>
Vol. 1 trials are fucking bullshit, don't do them. Vol. 2 trials are actually shit you might do in a match.
>>
File: smug.gif (205KB, 323x385px) Image search: [Google]
smug.gif
205KB, 323x385px
>>379064346
>not cheating for FM
>>
I'm having trouble cuz I bought a fight stick to try out fighting games and I keep fucking up the inputs. I ended up jumping when I want to dash and not going far enough when doing the quarter circle, all stuff I never had a problem with on a controller. Amy tips on how to use a stick? I feel like I'm holding it wrong.
>>
>>379062891
ive done every trial. the only one i found remotely difficult was balrogs trial 10. mainly because im on pad
>>
>>379064467
>Not doing them anyway for the free fight money
>>
>>379064703
>Balrog's 10
>difficult
I play pad too, and I nailed that shit far faster than I did Karin's trials. You just need to be patient with your buttons & piano like a motherfucker.
Zangief 10 is a real hard one, I dunno how to connect the super after Cr. M, my thumb's just not fast enough to rotate.
>>
>>379064501

>not beating it to SFM

shiggy
>>
>>379064936
Zangief trial 10 was very difficult as well, i just got it by spinning the thumbstick as fast as possible with my palm during c mp
>>
>>379062891
HE THINKS THE TRIALS IN SFV ARE HARD HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>379062891
Chun Li's volume 2 trial st.mp > c.mk > l.sbk is literally cancer.
>>
Dude I'm fucking 19 and did all the trials on stick stop crying
>>
>>379065292
I thought I was the only one.

How the fuck do you get the charge ready in time?
>>
>>379062891
do forward, quarter circle forward, then quarter circle back to down for retarded easy just fuck my crouch strong into fireball up senpai inputs
>>
>>379065292
>>379065503
You need to be charging down the same time medium punch come out.

then crouching medium kick has to be cancelled on the very last active frame.

but yeah it is retarded.
>>
Only got Guile and Akuma left, stuck on both their 9s, hadn't hit 10s yet. How do you do Guile's 9 correct? I keep fucking up the charge for the EX Somersault Kick, and if I try to do the Sonic Boom at a diagonal input, it doesn't want to cone out, screwing the whole combo before the Somersault.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.