[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we get her to S-Tier?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: screen-71.jpg (117KB, 688x387px) Image search: [Google]
screen-71.jpg
117KB, 688x387px
How do we get her to S-Tier?
>>
>>379061717
more jazz hands
>>
IS
>>
>>379061717
Give her those Jojo stands. She's already got the poses down.
>>
>>379061838
Down+B
>>
>>379061717
Give her old down b back. So she can turn into a toptier.
>>
>>379061717
>elfs
>S tier
She belongs where she is
>>
File: IMG_0768.png (565KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0768.png
565KB, 640x427px
>>379062552
Underrated
>>
she's my main and i do fairly well with her. i'm not "pro" level but i find it very hard to believe she's as shit as tiers say

i wouldn't change a thing. maybe buff nayru's love back but i guess that'd be easy to abuse
>>
>>379061826
THAT
>>
>>379065160
no, she is dancing flamenco
>>
No freefall after din's fire
More granular control over where you reappear after farore's teleport
Bigger sweetspot on dair/fair/bair
>>
She's already S tier you fags
>>
>>379065325
the S doesn't stand for the shit anon
>>
>>379065387
She's sheik...
>>
File: zelda for ants.jpg (12KB, 101x118px) Image search: [Google]
zelda for ants.jpg
12KB, 101x118px
Give her better clothing options.
>>
>>379063545
I main her to aND you actually tolerate her going into free fall from aerial Din's Fire and her not being able to move immediatly after going into free fall from Farore's Wind?
>>
Give her n-air janky weird hitboxes with near no endlag like mewtwos.

Remove freefall from dins fire

Make dins fire seeker do damage with no knockback when it goes through a player

Make her f-smash reliably hold a character and land the last hit.

>honestly i think dins fire and her knight summoning special attacks look pov af and would prefer them be entirely overhauled.
>>
Make her jab faster.
Give her better grab confirms into her killer fair/bair/uair.
Make Side B either much more deadly or much less slow, as it isn't even good for offstage pressure.
Less endlag on Down B.
Less wonky air speed.
And finally, fix her hitboxes, a lot of her moves either don't connect or you fall out of them for some reason. Marth's Usmash has a disjointed hitbox on both of his legs which drags you into his sword, give some of that shit to Zelda.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.