[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are league of legends people are the worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 下載.jpg (10KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
下載.jpg
10KB, 285x177px
Are people on League just the worst possible human beings ever? Like the saltiest of the saltiest, I swear I've come to realize that kids on League are like the kids that get bullied at school ay. And rightly so, because they get bullied for being such total fuckwits, thats why they must play league and be fuckwits anonymously online. Im switching to DOTA
>>
No they're good boys
>>
>>379058473
Who dindu nuffin

The game is just designed to make people mad
>>
nah people on it are a different level of salty
>>
>>379058390
>LoL community is shit
>Im switching to DOTA
Oh boy.
>>
>>379058897
Maybe he just doesn't want to get banned for picking off meta
>>
File: 1434819700852.jpg (42KB, 478x380px) Image search: [Google]
1434819700852.jpg
42KB, 478x380px
>Im switching to DOTA
anon I....
>>
You are probably in the tard league so you play with other tards
>>
The moment someone says anything remotely rude I instantly mute them, saved me a lot of games. You should try it.
>>
DotAs community is arguably worse because all you get paired with are Peruvians and Russians who flame harder than any league player. MOBAs just inherently make people angry because of how fucking frustrating they are. Do yourself a favor and stop playing them.
>>
>>379058390
When there is voice chat I imagine that saltyness will subside, it's fucking frustrating to communicate ganks and actions to teammates through chat and fucking pings.
>>
>>379059002
picking off meta works if you're good.
>>
>>379060137
Anything fucking works if you're good.
>>
>>379058390
Probably. I hear that league has one of the worst fanbases in video games if not THE worst
>>
>>379059809
In Hots almost all people I played with were really nice, even if we lose.
>>
>>379060796
I played with a Blizzard employee and he said GGEZ, community is toxic.
>>
>Locked in a game for a minimum of 20 minutes (after being in queue for 5 minutes and picking champions for another 5 minutes) with huge penalties for leaving early
>Completely at the mercy of 4 other people hoping that they'll act like normal humans
>If anyone makes a single mistake or says anything negative about anyone people are liable to start trolling
>If one of them decides to troll, you waste 20 minutes of your time until you can surrender
>If 2 of them decide to troll you could end up wasting 40 minutes of your time because you can't surrender
>You STILL can't leave early or shit talk them or else you're the bad guy and will get banned
>Because of the way to report system works, as long as the people trolling don't say anything in chat they probably won't get banned
>>
>>379058390
They're the second worst playerbase, only DotA 2 is worse. Imagine League without quarantine servers for subhuman sand niggers and slavs with voice chat and you get DotA 2
>>
>ctrl+f "toxic"
>1 result
What a loser
>>
>>379061503
Hey fuck you I used the term as a joke.
>>
>>379061271
'gg im feeding. anon deserves to lose this game :)'
>>
>>379061701
It's annoying as fuck when people pull this shit, they can't save their autistic rage until after the game and for post game chat. They have to ruin the game for 4 other people because they are selfish and retarded subhuman pieces of shit.
>>
>>379058390
In LoL you get to play with 12 year olds
In DOTA you get to play with russians/BR
To be honest both community are shit
>>
>>379060880
>Blizzard employee said GGEZ
wtf i thought blizzard were faggots now
>>
>>379060796
This
I don't know if it's because my MMR is higher than average but I rarely get toxic players in HoTS
In LoL and Dota though it's almost at every games
>>
>>379058390
All MOBAshitters are just miserable pieces of shit. They only live and breathe to suck ass at DOTA, blame everyone else for going in on a 1v3, and generally just act like fuccbois. They play nothing else and love wallowing in their own shit.

Fuck MOBAs.
>>
>>379061847
Why the fuck don't Russians and BRs play on servers for their region? Why do they deal with the atrocious fucking ping?
>>
>>379062023
Its those 1% of games you get where everybody is coordinating and actually working together beautifully that keep you playing.
>>
>>379062045
What fucking ping you dildo, "russian" server are either in Amsterdam or Stockholm no matter the game.
>>
all are shit. op is the autist.
>>
I only get mad when people are doing blatantly Shitty thing(feeding, duo mid...) I calm them out on their bullshit but it s useless
The worst thing was a duo on top, they spammed thé chat with shitty joke or comment like OMG TEEMO IS SOOO OP; WE CAN WIN THIS GUYS or putting à shitload of smiley
They are either retarded, underaged or girl gauler on twitch I think
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.