[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PC release when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 51IvWzGdhQL.jpg (49KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
51IvWzGdhQL.jpg
49KB, 353x500px
PC release when?
>>
Fable 2 sucked, you really don't need it on PC. You follow the stupid golden trail to every quest
>>
Probably never.

however, for how flawed this game was, I had a really good time with it. Abusing my wife was the shit.
>>
>>379054457
It's so god damned blurry.
>>
>>379054556
oh, yeah, forgot about that dumb shit.
the trail was bugged too, I remember it going nuts wuite often
>>
never ever
>>
>>379054654
Game was great when it came out.

Didn't hold up quite as well as I had hoped but still quite good.
>>
File: smug.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>379054457
>tfw would lock my door and have sex with my wife
>>
The game is actually underrated. It's like an 8/10 if you get into it.
>>
>>379054457
Only now that I am saturated in JoJo shitposting can I appreciate the game allowing me the option to slow time and throw swords at everything.
>>
>>379054774
If that piece of shit of my 360 wasn't dead I'd replay it again to see how it holds up, but even for the times it had some serious technical issues and questionable design choices.
Still, the environments were quite comfy and overall exploring the world was very fun.
>tfw when in the arena you instakill the horde of skeletons with the fire spell
>>
>>379054943
Will was so satisfying in those games.

>The Force Push in 1.
>>
>>379054845
Id' say more of a 7,5/10. Might sound like a tiny difference, but for me a 8/10 is something I can recommend to basically anyone unless he really hates the genre. Fable 2 has a lot of issues that might hinred the experience.
>>
Each Fable game after 1 is not exactly worth being played.
>>
Even fable 3 has better combat than the witcher 3
>>
>>379055302
1 is by far my favorite but I also like 2. The humor helped.

3 was incredibly eh but it did about two cool things.
>>
>>379055302
1 was ruined by TLC and became worst game in the series, even worse than fable 3
Original was such a great game, why did they add this shit for the pc release
>>
Slightly off topic, but am I the only one who thinks B&W2 is a piece of shit? I mean it's a 7/10 at best, but when it came out it was so fucking overrated.
>>
>Before 2010/11 everyone loved fable 2
>After it's "worst game evah lost chapters were better"
Fucking neo /v/ and gamergate
>>
>>379055468
The only thing TLC ruined was Jack's voice.

Admittedly that is a massive blow, but still.
>>
File: 1481195620745.jpg (29KB, 430x351px) Image search: [Google]
1481195620745.jpg
29KB, 430x351px
>Moralfag playthrough ended up cucking the gravekeeper and cheating on my wife and family with Lady Grey's reanimated corpse
>>
>>379055468
>1 was ruined by TLC
how, story wise? I played both and enjoyed both
>>
I liked Fable III.
>>
>>379055468
TLC was an improvement because it improved the games biggest flaw; the length
>>
>>379055468
What was wrong about TLC? Never played the original.
>>
>>379055729
>>379055893
>>379055906
Cool evil sword was nerfed into ground and good side got another sword(shitty too)
All new quests were "kill thousands mobs or be evil and kill just one guy"
Nerfed first level of magic making it worthless
Dragon boss battle sucked compared to the human Jack
Just from the top of my head
Only 3 with "lol neutral ending of 2 isn't canon, no Scythe teaching Rose" was worse
>>
>>379055906
The only difference I remember is they gave Jack a stereotypical demonic voice instead of his original subtly creepy voice. https://youtu.be/4cZ7kafroFs

>>379056264
>lol neutral ending of 2 isn't canon, no Scythe teaching Rose
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.