[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT KAMOSHIDA REEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (5KB, 104x104px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 104x104px
HOW THE FUCK DO I BEAT KAMOSHIDA REEEEEEE
>>
>>379052869
Get to the treasure room, leave the palace, then come back the day you send the calling card.

Then again, you are a noob gamer.
>>
File: 1494260108373.png (167KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494260108373.png
167KB, 480x360px
>>379052869
>can't beat the easiest boss in the game
>>
>>379052972
I mean the boss fight. His attacks are too much.
>>
>>379052869
You don't beat Kamoshida, Kamoshida beats YOU.
>>
just b urself
>>
>>379053020
Not trying to say that Kamoshida is hard or anything, but I thought Nijima was the easiest boss.
>>
>>379053058
Ok, I'll be serious now. Go to the menu and set Morgana to heal, Ann to full assault and Ryuji to conserve SP.
>>
>>379053058
Slime.
The persona, not you.
>>
>>379053058
Level up Anne to get the attack decrease move and just keep it up at all times
>>
>>379053136
HOLY FUCK I DO HAVE A HEAL SPELL
FUCKK
>>
God, I really hope you're trolling, or this is your first SMT/Persona game. Cause this might not be the game for you otherwise.
>>
>>379053231
Is this your first video game or something?
>>
>>379053136
>putting your party on AI when you can fully control them
No. Do not make him suffer Persona 3.
>>
You don't beat Kamoshida. Only alphas can beat him, not beta nu-males.

He's the only alpha.
>>
>>379053231
fucking christ, if you don't know about that you definitely don't know about buffs and debuffs
>>
;)
>>
>>379052869
Let him have sex with your girlfriend
>>
>>379054852
>alpha
>couldn't persuade the easiest chick in the school to throw herself onto him
Nah.
>>
>>379057843
she isnt easy tho
>>
Is this how bad Persona players are at RPGs? Jesus christ.
>>
>>379058572
>OP being a representative of "persona players" when everyone is calling him a scrub in the thread
>>
>>379052869
Grind so everyone is lvl 11/12 to use Ann's attack debuff and Morgana's media. Everything is fine after that. But I agree, the game is tough on hard. I had more trouble in P5's first two bosses than on the two thirds of P4 on hard (not on very hard)
>>
>>379057913
it takes zero effort to seduce her. just spend time with her and don't go out of your way to insult her too bad. what sort of inbred retard can't even do that?
>>
lol more like cumoshida am i rite?
>>
>>379059092
P5 gets a lot easier after the second Palace, as a lot more options for confidants/Personas/allies open up. Likewise for P4 after its second dungeon.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.