[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everyone so butt blasted about this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1611.jpg (171KB, 560x698px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1611.jpg
171KB, 560x698px
I legitimately don't understand what the fuss is all about, can someone explain it?
>>
Because you're killing white Americans in America.
>>
>>379050468
alt-right baby don't seems to understand irony ;)
>>
>>379050468
to put it simply, crackers are mad that you kill christian crackers in the game for being the evil cultist authoritarian fucks they have always been in america

they're getting a taste of how it feels to be a PoC and how we are represented in media and their fragile minds can't handle it. White fucks colonized, raped and pillaged the world. America has had 300 years of christian terrorism. About time we strike back. And I do hope we get to play as a black character, I do hope he is muslim, I do hope the team of protags are people of color and I do hope it's made clear there is no mercy for white racism in the world.
>>
>>379050468
Could be jumping on a what's popular atm which is hating conservative United states. I for one thought the trailer looked pretty cool. Had a No Country For Old Men feel to it.

Confused why they all have Macklemore/hipster haircuts though.
>>
>>379050545
I still don't get it, what's so bad about that? It's a game and they're the bad guys. That's kind of what you do to the bad guys in games. What makes this game any different than the countless other ones where you do the exact same thing?
>>
Nobody is butt blasted about FC5, it's just ubisoft shills trying to make people talk about it.
Don't let them win, pretend it doesn't exist, just like the other shitty ubisoft games.
>>
>>379050468
because you are shill posting a crap game
>>
>>379050852
Why is it about race at all? They're crazy cultists, who cares what color they are. From the looks of the trailer they seem like a fictionalized extreme version of those Heaven's Gate people or the Jonestown cult. Where would anybody get the idea the bad guys are meant to be Christian?
>>
File: Scientology_Cross_Logo.png (55KB, 248x328px) Image search: [Google]
Scientology_Cross_Logo.png
55KB, 248x328px
>>379050468
Scientologist are always butthurt, just ignore them.
>>
>>379051196
It's always about race when it's non-white and never when white

whites cause the most terrorism in the world, we're calling it out from now on. Yes, the focus of this game is about white terrorism. It's about showing you you're not in charge. America, Europe, Australia - I don't care where, we are about removing white rule and gaining it to govern ourselves to escape white oppression. These are our fucking countries.
>>
>>379050468
its """"""""controversy"""""""""" used as a smoke screen to hide repetitive slogfest gameplay. game will be be forgotten a month after it releases. see also: mafia 3.
>>
>>379050468
Because of the current political climate they think the game is targeting the wrong religion and that it should be about killing Muslims and not radical Christians.
>>
>>379050468
no one's getting butblasted it's just ubisoft's viral marketing
>>
>>379050468
Snowflakes getting triggered.
>>
>>379050468
I've literally never seen anyone even talk about it
>>
File: nuke the leafs.jpg (54KB, 747x576px) Image search: [Google]
nuke the leafs.jpg
54KB, 747x576px
>>379050468
>niggers and sandniggers oogaboogaing at increasing rates around the world
>lets not make a game that criticizes some sandnigger migrants that are driving trucks through crowds of people or militant niggers in Detroit or Chicago lets make a game that says flyover state america is bad because muh shillery lost the american election white religious people are racist sexist xenophobes.
>this happens literally every single fucking game that decides to go "political" because developers are commie nerd faggots
commie canadian nerds spewing their commie bullshit to the masses of normies are bound to piss people off
>>
>>379051464
nothing is yours subhuman, you can't win wars in your own fucking country, what makes you think you will win in ours when normies finally wake up
>>
>>379050468
Cause we live in a society that teaches the current and future generations that their opinion means something and the world should pay attention to it.
>>
>>379051945
You're a damaged individual.
>>
No one cares anymore. The game will suck and this so-called controversy is manufactured
>>
>>379052129
>jewish namecalling
try actually making an argument next time
>>
>>379052071
HAHAHA when they wake up huh?

Let me give you a reality check: millions of us cross into western countries a year. We have on average 4-5 kids per family, often with natives of the population. Whites have the lowest birthrate in the WORLD! When you "wake up" there will be five of you in the corner as the world crowds around to finish the job.

We enter your country by the masses at will
we outbreed you
we remove you.
>>
Fuck off you fucking shill nobody cares about this stupid game
>>
>>379050468
>Why is everyone so butt blasted about this game?

Because it's deliberate. It makes you talk about the product, which will positively affect sales. That's literally it. Real people are not upset about anything in it. The outrage is manufactured by marketing.

I'm just afraid that it'll be the same AAA Ubishit, complete with radio towers and pointless crafting.
>>
>>379052238
then how come millions of you couldn't stop us from stomping the shit out of your countries?
>>
>>379050468
>>379050545
>>379050690
>>379050852
fuck off ubishit interns
>>
>>379050468
its literally clickbait

nobody actually fucking cares about another ubishit game especially one from the far cry franchise lmfao
>>
>>379052316
are you doin it now? nope, you're openly bringing us into yours, giving us money and your women.

Our countries now.
>>
Daily reminder that the leader of the alt-right approves of this game.
>>
/pol/ larps with itself while getting tricked into shilling a ubisoft game to /v/
>>
>>379051945
You're a retard if you think the development of this game began AFTER the fucking 2016 election. You're also a retard for using /pol/ memes or for thinking that the game is supposed to be a political statement. RE 5 had crazy white people and so did Outlast 2, yet nobody complained about "PC SHILLS REEEEEEE" when those games came out.

Shut the fuck up, triggered whitey
>>
>>379052196
Try using anything other than buzzwords if you'd like that.
>>
>>379050468
If it is more like FC2 then I will like it. If it is more of the same Ubishit open world filler like FC3 and FC4, it can go fuck itself. Withholding my opinion until more info comes out.
>>
>>379052603
It actually was pretty stupid to have white people in mud hut villages in RE5
>>
>Why is everyone so butt blasted about this game?
Because after Far Cry 4 Ubisoft realized that they can't just keep releasing the same game over and over again and expecting it to sell well, so they decided to release the same game again but this time manufacturing outrage with astroturfers and useful idiots for exposure since they're talentless hacks who simply can't innovate for shit.
>>
>>379050852
bait
it's not race, they're vidya bad guys and in vidya you kill bad guys. that's all there is to it.
>>
>>379051632
>it should be about killing Muslims
boring as fuck
>>
people love to shoehorn political meanings into fiction even if they originally aren't there to push bullshit agendas. everyone does it and it's always fucking stupid.
>>
>>379053572
This
>>
>>379050468
the game is legit shilled here so I won't expect normal discussion until WAY after the game releases

sage
>>
>>379053823
And this is only if it isn't forgotten in a month like the vast majority of ubishit cookie-cut games.
>>
>>379050468
Manufactured drama is now part of Ubisoft marketing strategy to sell games
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.