[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you guys be interested in watching a YT show reviewing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: metalgear_250x396.png (127KB, 250x396px) Image search: [Google]
metalgear_250x396.png
127KB, 250x396px
Would you guys be interested in watching a YT show reviewing book adaptations of vidya like pic related? I would do a quick plot summary then talk about what it does different from the game, any extra lore it adds, and whether or not the book is worth your time. (These segments inter laden with funny cutaway gags related to the potentially humorous contents of the book.)
I would do books like the Assassin's Creed books, Worlds of Power, MGS books, DOOM books, Samus and Joey, etc.
>>
Can't speak for these degenerates, but do it if you want to.
>>
>>379050139
is that book worth a read I bought it but never got around to reading it
also do it if you want and if you have fun keep doing it
>>
>>379051960
OP here,
Yes, it's a great adaptation done by one of Kojima's close friends.
Thanks.
>>
Id probably enjoy something like this.

As long as the production values are good,you have a script, and format, but mostly that it isn't just you talking into a shitty mic with lo res laptop webcam in your face or a shitty jpg with blackbars.

But most importantly, dont do it for the money, if you are stop right now.
Have your reasons clear as, youre doing it for fun, as a service cause there arent many posted opinions/no one really does, pet project for learning video/audio.
>>
>>379052310
>>379051960
Holy fuck. I remember reading that book but I completely forgot it's existence.

It's god tier and a great adaptation, the creator really knows Metal Gear.
>>
File: 1496029412549.jpg (28KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
1496029412549.jpg
28KB, 400x275px
>>379052905
IKR, the Benson ones are fucking trash tho.
>>
>Would you guys be interested in watching a YT show reviewing
no
>>
File: Garbage Dogs.png (324KB, 1229x1535px) Image search: [Google]
Garbage Dogs.png
324KB, 1229x1535px
>>379052772
OP here,
My brother is moving out soon to try his hand in the nightmarish Auckland property market, so I'll have a massive 8Mx10M room at my disposal for the foreseeable future. I'm designing a comfy looking set(complete with antique armchairs, coffee table, a fake fireplace, and some bookshelves loaded with the vidya shit i've amassed over the years that have sent my wallet into the ground) I have a decent 1080p 60fps camera and a good quality mic, but no video editing skills whatsoever.
>>
>>379053416
Why do you want to do it? Do you think you can earn money making vids like that and investing that much into it?

Look if you just want to do it as a hobby sure be my guest, though I would only watch it or look it up if I want to buy the said book and perhaps wonder if it is any good, I would not watch it weekly as a book club. Though I prefer written reviews because of a 15 mid vid or 10 min vid I only need some lose pointers to help me decide and not need an entire review on the summary since I read the summary on a shopping site already (you simply want added info on whether you buy it or not).

If you really think you can do it to earn money then don't even try. Get a normal job instead of trying to be a "youtube star" like everyone tries to be.
>>
OP do you have a channel yet? If so link, please?
Why don't you post a short preview to see if your reviewing style is received well here?
>>
>>379050139
Fuck yeah, I'd be glad for Itoh Keikaku to get more attention rip ;_;
>>
>>379050139
I'd watch the shit out of it my dude. (if u do it you should make a thread with the first video)
>>
I would be interested in a youtube channel that just reads out the whole book, since I never read it.

But summarizing and reviewing is okay too.
>>
>>379050139
Nobody's going to watch your gay channel, dude
>>
>>379050139
>It's a book pretending to be a movie pretending to be a game
>>
>>379050139
You'll run out of adaptions pretty I think but why not. But if your mic is bad I'm quitting that shit the second I put it on.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.