[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: QC.jpg (112KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
QC.jpg
112KB, 1200x675px
Play Quake Champions
>>
>>379045752
You can't right now, can you?
>>
Do I have to register an email?
>>
>>379045949
Unfortunately no. This weekend's beta was very short and only for 1 day.
They open it only for weekends.

>>379045963
Yes, you need login and password for the launcher and auth.
>>
Why did this beta only last for a day?
>>
>>379045752
No, thank you. I think I deleted my copy. I had better double check just to make sure I'm not wasting my precious megabytes with that failure.
>>
File: QC3.webm (3MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
QC3.webm
3MB, 1280x800px
Hitting people with rockets in air is the best thing in Quake.
Everything else is pretty mediocre in QC at this point.
>>
File: QC2.webm (3MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
QC2.webm
3MB, 1280x800px
>>
File: QC1.webm (3MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
QC1.webm
3MB, 1280x800px
>>
No thanks
>>
its not bad, but i seriously dislike the class discerpencies. time to kill and engagements vary too wildly from one champ to the next
>>
File: 54d540396974b94487453454281ea.jpg (514KB, 900x878px) Image search: [Google]
54d540396974b94487453454281ea.jpg
514KB, 900x878px
I like it.

DESU, the best thing to come out of this game is having champions with different movement. Being able to do regular strafe jumping, doing CPMA movement and crouch sliding in the same game is awesome.

I hope they keep adding heroes with movement gimmicks like Warsow-like movement or grappling hooks.

Overall, still needs a lot of work, but its pretty fun already.
>>
I like it, but the servers are off. Any info on release date?
>>
>>379050654
Nope. But they've said its going to be a long beta.

Sounds about right, there are still a lot of things to fix on the technical side, and there is still a pretty low amount of maps.
>>
>>379050815
Is it gonna be 60$ for the full version?
>>
>tfw want to play and like it
>computer can't run it
i get okay framerate at the lowest of low settings but at that point if its not even a graphical upgrade from quake 1 i don't really see a point in playing it over quake live. i hope it does well just because it isn't as bad as it could be but im just unsure who the market is. in my experience quakefags are poorfags who haven't upgraded their machines since quake 3, and bethesda already knows they are stingy motherfuckers so thats why the game is free to play. but i doubt those stingy motherfuckers have a good enough computer to run this shit
>>
>>379045963
yeah and get ready for a shitload of junk phishing emails after registering on bethesda net
>>
I played last beta weekend.

It felt way to hard to try and be the new Overwatch.

What the fuck is with half the cast talking about flipping tables anyway? Is there a reddit joke i'm missing?
>>
>>379045752
I'm from the UK and half the matches on the beta had unplayable amounts of lag. I hope they come up with more interesting game modes/bigger maps because every mode except duel was just a massive clusterfuck.

I'll play the free version when it's released but I don't see it doing very well.
>>
Fuck the classes. Fuck it for not having proper duel mode.
It sucks.
>>
>>379050510
having all the different movement options is interesting, everything else they changed/added makes absolutely no sense at all
>>
File: 1493064474876.png (426KB, 997x781px) Image search: [Google]
1493064474876.png
426KB, 997x781px
My Railgun accuracy is so painfully bad it almost makes me cry.

Especially when I get smashed by people who never miss a single rail and I have to sadly fuck off and run instead of taking a rail duel like a man.

The last time I played Quake it was Q3 in like 2002 with OSP. I could use r_picmip 5 and make enemy model Tank Jr so hitting everything was a lot easier.

In QC hitting Anarki and Nyx with the Railgun is almost impossible to me.
>>
>>379051538
Most pro players enjoy the duel.
>>
>>379051545
You can't have different movement characters alone, you have to change other stuff like HP to keep it balanced.

And yeah.... I think its pointless to complain about it not being Q3 HD when the player count is what it is.

Counter strike source and Left 4 Dead 2 have more players than Quake Live FFS
>>
>>379052680
>tfw didn't fall for the tank jr meme
all my enemy models are crash
>>
>>379052726
Nobody cares what pro players enjoy because they only follow the money.
>>
>>379053034
No one offered them any money and there's in fact no money involved with QC at all.

If they actually wanted money they'd play some fucking PUBG instead of Quake.
>>
game sucks idiot
>>
>>379050858
from memory you can either go the normal free to play route where you only get ranger and can hire other characters with in game currency for a time, and then pay 5 or something to unlock a character that you want to keep using permanently.

Or you can pay the 60 for all the characters and any future ones permanently.
>>
It has tight asses!
>>
>>379050858
>Is it gonna be 60$ for the full version?
It's f2p with 1 available champ (ranger, not bad at all). You can rent any champion for in-game currency for 24h or buy for real money.
>>
>>379047564
Because they're implementing a big update this week, apparently. I'm hoping they'll add that new champ theyve been teasing, but i doubt it; might get a new map tho.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.