[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Books that would be great as a game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1493002859945.jpg (56KB, 401x599px) Image search: [Google]
1493002859945.jpg
56KB, 401x599px
Any books you'd like to see turned into a video game. I'll start with a good one.
>>
The Running Man would probably be a better choice for a King book turned video game.
>>
>>379040053
You know that if The Stand is turned into vidya it's gonna be a shitty survival multiplayer game. I don't want to live in that world.
>>
>>379040115
>no 'Salem's Lot game where you have to figure out who's coming under the sway of Kurt Barlow and stop him before he completely overruns the town, killing vampires and dodging traps by day and hiding by night
>no IT turn-based RPG
>no epic, mind-bending Dark Tower adventure game especially not when the movie flops
>>
Mistborn, the Hunger Games, A Song of Ice and Fire (not Telltale shit), American Gods, the Little Prince, most comics if it wasn't a typical "movie game", the Shanara Chronicles.
>>
>>379040115
The book was way different than the movie
>>
I like the idea of a game based around War of the Worlds
You wouldn't have any weapons or any means to fight back, you just have to survive and sneak around without being seen while finding food, water and shelter. Minimal mechanics but maximum atmosphere and spookiness.
>>
I wonder if IT would work as some horror story-driven walking simulator.
>>
>>379040425
>no epic, mind-bending Dark Tower adventure game
>>379040425
I thought sandbox games were a meme?
>>
>>379040115
If anything you could just have an Alan wake clone with the story of the tommyknockers.
>>
What are some good books to read?
>>
>>379040559
Prey 2017, no neuromod run.
>>
>>379040425
>>379040643
Wasn't there a shitty online Tower game?
>>
>>379040643
memes are fine if they serve the Beam.
>>
>>379041543
>Dark Tower is rife with Point and Click material
>that game will never exist

I'll just kill myself, I guess.
>>
>>379040053
That cover is terrible. Like, I get it but I don't like it at all.
>>
>>379040053
Vampire Hunter D
>>
>>379042157
Yeah, it's bad.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.