[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This just popped into my head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Penelope_Sly_4.png (121KB, 290x465px) Image search: [Google]
Penelope_Sly_4.png
121KB, 290x465px
So we all know the story of Sly 4; Bentley makes a time machine, Penelope steals the blueprints and helps Le Paradox get his revenge on the Cooper Gang. The reason why she did so was because she felt that Sly was holding him back and that by getting rid him Bentley would be "free".

What got me thinking was, if this game's universe works on a single timeline only, wouldn't erasing the Cooper Gang from history erase the meeting she had with Bentley?

Remember, Sly became friends with Bentley (and Murray) in the orphanage because his dad was killed by Clockwork, since the Cooper Gang would have never existed because of Le Paradox (or the family would have never gone into thieving) Clockwork would have no reason to attack Sly's dad and thus he not an orphan. The only reason Bentley and Penelope meet was to bust into the Cooper Vault (which wouldn't exist in this changed history) and thus the love between them would have never formed.

What do you all think?
>>
I want to fuck Penelope
>>
>>379039661
I... well... hmm... well I agree but let's think with the bigger head first.
>>
>>379039862
...like my dick
>>
Sly 4 had a plot?
>>
>>379039536
I hated that plot twist. It was so lazy and ruined the character.
>>
>>379039536
Sly 4 was a hackjob that runs on toon physics and Dr. Who logic.
The time machine works however the plot needs it to whenever it needs to.
There's no consistancy and the whole plot makes zero sense if it's supposed to make a stable loop.

It doesn't have to make sense because it's a video game for kids.
>>
>>379040092
Same here, it's what helped get this idea to the forefront of my head.
>>
>>379039536
You have just discovered that every plot that relies on time travel is shit
>>
>>379040092
Did it really ruin the character?
Remember that in Sly 3 she was more than willing to betray and blow up her own allies and cheat in her own flight competition year after year.
Penelope was never a good girl. She was a criminal from the start and she didn't gel with the whole honorable thief thing Sly had going. Other people were just a means to an end.
>>
File: runescape cat.png (20KB, 338x622px) Image search: [Google]
runescape cat.png
20KB, 338x622px
>>379039536
>woman
>ability to think logically and with foresight
>>
>>379042478
Ramza, let them live in their fantasy world a little longer.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.