[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /v/ think of Game theory.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: photo.jpg (93KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
93KB, 900x900px
What does /v/ think of Game theory.
>>
Why the fuck are you asking about economics on a video game board
>>
>>379038753
Kiddie's first video game YouTuber.
It's awful. Kill yourself.
>>
>>379038753
started as an interesting youtuber covering things like polybius, ends up making things like
>HOW 2 MAEK WATER BOTTLE FLEEP PERFECT!!
>MELEE'S TEST STAGE IS A CAFE
also
>NESS IS SANS
I just dont care about his newer content anymore
>>
>>379038753
He is running out of ideas.
He has been out of ideas for at least a year now.

His content started out pretty good. But by going the quantity route has taken the toll in quality.
>>
Is Mario a nigger?
>>
>Hey guys today we'll find out the origin of the giant eggs in Mario Kart, BUT FIRST LET'S DISCUSS WHAT DARK MATTER IS MADE OF
kill yourself OP
>>
>>379040147
>He has been out of ideas for at least a year now.
>tfw rubberninja joked about a halo energy sword vs lightsaber theory and matpat actually made a video on it
>>
He's a mouth breathing faggot.
>>
File: Ancient Lights.gif (2MB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient Lights.gif
2MB, 375x375px
>>379039920
He puts out some actually nice info
>The story behind the conga
>the whole Hacker incident in Russia
>the shooting of a Chuck E. cheese
It's not anything you would look up on a regular day, but it's nice to know
Theories are Weak now, but heck if it brings views right?
>>
>>379038753
It's shit.

But, that's just a theory.
>>
Was decent early on before the fnaf and minecraft garbage
>>
File: JUST THEORIZE MY SHIT UP.png (643KB, 855x441px) Image search: [Google]
JUST THEORIZE MY SHIT UP.png
643KB, 855x441px
>>379038753
Matpat is retarded and so are his viewers

BUT THAT"S JUST A THEEEEEOOOOORY
>>
>That one episode where he said wario/Mario was 8 feet.

That's when I realized he's a retard.
>>
Before
>Here is some (bad) mathematical equations to explain why game mechanic does not work in real life
>Sometimes brings up stuff that is interesting

Now
>Clickbait titles with at best circumstantial """evidence""" to support clickbait
>Oh and giving the pope undertale

>>379044258
This right here. He used Smash's stage as an indicator when we got a canonical height for Samus and most of the FE characters to work off of.
>>
I think it's shit, but that's just a theory.

A game theory.

Also >giving the pope a copy of undertale
>>
>>379038753
I didn't know someone could have a punchable voice until I saw one of that guy's videos.
>>
>>379039920
>reminder that the sans is ness theory works because he's talking about something the guy also made
>>
>>379043304
A GAY THEORY
>>
>>379038753
absolute garbage
was hit or miss early on when he put more work into things, even the stuff he straight up stole from the internet he at least explained well enough
then he reached a point where the research he did was fundamentally retarded and started making comparisons that don't make sense
then later on he somehow got worse and started padding out videos by adding in lots of shitty jokes and doing these monologues that had nothing to do with what the video was supposedly about so he could hit those 15 minute sweet spots for extra $$$
i know it's meant to be an entertainment channel and not scientifically sound, but his constant smug disposition, his grating voice and his sheer lack of logic make it completely insufferable even as entertainment

it's a channel that is kept afloat by kids who haven't played most of the games he talks about and don't know enough to be irritated or bothered by it
>>
I can't stand his content, but I must admit the way he gamed the you tube system is pretty impressive.
>>
>that episode where he cries for half the video because some people on the internet called him a retard for giving the fucking pope a steam code written on a scrap of paper
>"ooohhh noo, looks like I ran out of time for this video! guess I'm going to have to make another one haha, I'm definitely not trying to milk ads out of you!"
>>
He's a literal plague that jumps on trending topics for ez money making low effort content.
The day his twelve year olds stop defending him will probably be his downfall
>>
File: 1496050425820.png (171KB, 496x336px) Image search: [Google]
1496050425820.png
171KB, 496x336px
>game theory
>music theory
>movie theory
All theory sucks.
>>
Guys Freddy Fazbear is actually Freddy Krueger's wife's son.
Don't call that retarded, or I'll cry on camera
>>
>>379044817
It's misleading and click bait
>>
I'm still waiting for my Ornstein is Lapp theory
>>
Haven't watched for a while. Not cause I hate it, but the few titles I've seen haven't interested me.
>>
>>379038753
At first he wasn't that bad, but he's run out of ideas

Also, giving the fucking Pope a steam code for Undertale is probably one of the most autistic things I've ever heard about, and I'm studying CS, I see autistic shit every day
>>
Banjo Kazooie is an allegory for autism?
But hey, that's just a theory.
>>
His videos on Five Nights at Freddy's made for good late night why am I still awake viewing. Haven't cared for anything else he's put out.
>>
Is this that terrible fucking Youtuber who makes nothing but "X totally is a ghost guys! I swear, my dad is Nintendo!" or "Y's actually in a coma the entire game!" videos? I watched one for about 30 seconds before I realized the dude wasn't being ironic.
>>
i would honestly kill him with a rusty knife if i knew there was no chance of me getting caught.
>>
>>379047335
kill the pope too while you're at it.
>>
After he thought it was a good idea to publish "Sans is Ness?!?" and flood my subscription box with at least 23 FNAF videos per hour, I wondered why I was still subscribed to him in the first place.

I tried giving him another chance with his Metroid Fusion theory, but all he did was completely ignoring all the incredibly obvious facts that would counter his theory. His channel used to be genuinely entertaining but it's kinda rubbish now.
>>
When he's not parroting headcanon or completely ignoring Team Plasma's hipocrisy, he's about as informed as a Von Danniken book.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.