[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Parts of vidya you're still mad about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: STILL FUCKING MAD.jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
STILL FUCKING MAD.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
I'll go first...
>>
I liked rises dead mans float though
>>
>>379036784

explain
>>
>>379037636
Girls went in open air bath at a time it was supposed to be open for guys. Guys go into the bath unaware that they're in there, doing literally nothing wrong. Girls act like they did everything wrong and never admit any kind of fault in the incident
>>
>>379037804
In the girl's defense Yosuke and Teddie literally tried to rape them that night
>>
File: misleading.jpg (39KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
misleading.jpg
39KB, 800x400px
>>379036784
>>
>>379038140
at least post the proper wrong beach if you're going to bitch about not checking your map
>>
>>379037804
Isn't that exactly what happens in P3 tho
>>
>>379038215

In P3 the dudes overstayed and it was the girls' turn.
>>
>>379038215
Boys went in during the men only hours, but deliberately stayed in longer untill when it became women only hours.
Boys were at fault, but the place should have someone check before hand if someone is still there.
>>
The intro to Nuts and Bolts
>>
File: lugia-ow.png (30KB, 256x190px) Image search: [Google]
lugia-ow.png
30KB, 256x190px
>GS
>get Rainbow/Silver Feather after Radio Tower
>in Gold, it's fairly clear you need to go to Tin Tower, but still not explicitly stated
>in Silver, if you've been paying attention to NPC dialogue, you'll know to go to Whirl Islands, but otherwise you'll be totally lost
>before this trying to go to the box legend's den is possible, but they just won't be there
>either way it's an optional quest to get a strong Pokemon that needs you to not be brain dead to do, and if you don't care you can ignore it
>HGSS
>throughout the game a new plot line is added tying the Kimono girls into this encounter
>ultimately you are set up as some super special awesome chosen one destined to bring the legend back
>if you don't want to do it your lame new neighbor back in New Bark prevents you from going ahead to the Pokemon League until you do
>summoning dance cutscene ironically removes any sense of intrigue or wonder from the encounter
>trying to enter the dens early is cockblocked by a nameless NPC
>characters give a back-handed insult if you don't catch the box legend in your fight
>new bell items also make the new localizers change a location name that had more nuance and duality to it in the original localized script

I will never not be mad.
>>
>>379037804
>>379038215
Boy I sure love the mandatory and so funny anime onsen gag.
>>
>>379041134
XD
>>
>>379036784
>The girls fuck with you and the bros
>Every time you try to get them back, it backfires
It's not fair guys
It's not fair
>>
>>379039121
I liked the change, it's not like original GS which were kids games are some paragon of subtlety.
>>
>>379036784
Is that a loli at the far right?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>379036784
This.
>>
>>379043087
the thumbnail looks like kefka kissing michael cera
>>
>>379037804
>Girls act like they did everything wrong and never admit any kind of fault in the incident

What else is new? Girls do that shit irl all the time.
>>
Persona 5, end of seventh palace

Ryuji, the butt monkey of the whole cast, gets a moment of triumph, literally saving the whole team with his running and jumping skills.

There's an explosion and he vanishes while separated from the others.

Everyone escapes and starts mourning his death.

He shows up and explains he was just separated but he's glad to be alive.

The girls on the team literally beat him unconscious for this.
>>
>>379043360
I hate that shit. There's a time and place for gag character to get memed on.
>>
>>379036784
P4 was full of shit like this.

>Chie steals Yosuke's credit card to buy the most expensive clothes she can find
>Chie makes you buy them the most expensive food in town for her and Yukiko in exchange for some cheap noodles
>Chie and Yukiko nearly murder the guys for complimenting them on their swimsuits
>girls make guys eat their shitty cooking on several occasions (though at least Yukiko actually got some of her own for once)
>girls (mainly Chie) retaliate against being in a beauty pageant by making the guys cross-dress pageant
>everything in the hot springs
That's off the top of my head. Notice how most of those have something in common?
>>
>>379044140
>>Chie steals Yosuke's credit card to buy the most expensive clothes she can find

eh, i disagree
>>
>>379044140
They all involve Chie?
>>
>>379044140

She truly is worst girl.
>>
>>379044140
We call that my friend a little thing called "Stupid Anime Bullshit".

Persona 5 has less Stupid Anime Bullshit due to the party acting like friends instead of "We're only friends because Narukami is around".
>>
>>379042826
Fucking This
>>
>>379044717
I kind of agree, though Chie and Yukiko were already friends. I feel like P3 did it better since it didn't try to have everyone be close friends. Either way I'd definitely say that P4 has the worst girls in the series.
>>
>>379044140
To be fair, if the guys signed them up for the beauty pageant without asking their permission, I'd say they deserved the whole drag competition.
>>
>>379037804

>Getting mad at realism
>>
>>379045019
It wasn't the guys though, it was just Yosuke. Also a beauty pageant isn't something meant to be humiliating like a drag competition. It's just that all of the girls except Rise are extreme prudes.
>>
>>379043360
>The girls
Hey now, Yususke clearly joined in on that. And to be fair , Ryuji was also being pretty anime about it, taunting at least Ann, saying she looked "uncute" while crying or something. Didn't really surprise me when it happened
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>379043087
Do you not have any choice in that? Like can't you decide to not kiss him?
>>
>>379039121
t. autist
>>
File: jupybgZp.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
jupybgZp.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>379045315
>Telltale
>Meaningful Choices
>>
File: 1495371125434.png (2MB, 983x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1495371125434.png
2MB, 983x1073px
>Find the cavern of Milk
>The game literally gave you the wrong fucking directions
>>
>>379045709
Well, if that's a forced scene then I have no reason to ever continue the story from the previous season.
>>
>>379045908
Anon, you don't play as Clem in Season 3, only in flashbacks to between 2 and 3 I think
>>
>>379046975
That's even worse
>>
>>379043360
>taunt people who where sad that you possibly died
>people get mad at you being insensitive and you get your ass kicked

Who knew.
>>
>>379047824
>Risk your life and almost die
>Get back to your friends and see them worried sick
>Make wry comment to defuse tension
This is wrong somehow
>>
I'm kinda glad P5 didn't have too "anime" moments like this.

Do you think Ann would've been chill about it?
>>
>>379037804
>Girls sneak into bath with you
>They play coy like it wasn't intentional
>Holy shit they shouldn't be here! Its against the rules!

Was it autism
>>
>>379048089
Setup would be the same. Once the incident happens Ann is dismissive about it. Ryuji calls her out on assuming they would want to see her and Mono is going on about how beautiful she is. Yusuke's interest is as always purely artistic.
>>
>>379041134

5 doesn't have it, funnily enough.

Your characters Perv on Ann quite a bit, but she's mostly okay with it.
>>
>>379036784
On the topic of P4, Yosuke riling on Kanji for almost the entire game. What a way to kill a character.
>>
>>379044140

The noodles one is fair enough and the pageant was absolutely fair. The hot springs was an honest mistake
>>
>>379048774

It was 2008 and he was in high school. I don't know if you remember high school in those days, but a teenager, especially Japanese, teasing another about being gay and not being comfortable about it is absolutely normal.

You'll notice Yu was just as freaked out at the idea of sharing a tent with a gay guy. That was normal then.
>>
>>379044389
Well she didn't steal any credit card, she just said "Oh Yosuke said to take it out of his salary" or whatever.

Also what the fuck was that reasoning for forcing Kanji into the pageant?
>If you don't wear a dress in front of the whole school you're gonna get expelled
>>
>>379049017
Yosuke didn't tease him, he was just an obnoxious cunt.
>>
>>379049112
Shit like this makes me wonder what Yosuke would think of himself when looking back at his highschool days. Everyone did some stupid shit back then.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.