[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Demons Souls came out 8 years ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: demons souls.jpg (104KB, 256x295px) Image search: [Google]
demons souls.jpg
104KB, 256x295px
>Demons Souls came out 8 years ago
>>
it still has the best atmosphere in the series.
>>
Game's not as hard as they claim it is, you can grind on those flying things in world 4 all you want for major souls
>>
>>379034504
>an RPG is easier if you grind

WOW. Reminds of the time DSP spent hours grinding the 4-1 skeletons so he could actually beat the game.
>>
>>379034796

He said it was grinding, but can almost guarantee he just duped his boss souls. This man has no patience
>>
Probably the most important game of last gen. Any real contenders to this?
>>
>>379035692
in terms of legacy I mean
>>
>>379035604
no, he actually grinded. When he showed his inventory, he had dozens of shotels. You can't dupe those, they could only have come from enemy drops.
>>
>>379036829
>You can't dupe those
You can dupe any consumable item and weapon in the game with Thomas.
>>
>>379037006
you can't dupe weapons you retard. and even if it was, why the hell would he go out of his way to dupe dozens of shotels, when literally nobody except me even noticed?
>>
>no demon's soul 2

Why even live....
>>
>>379034387
Does anybody still play nowadays? I'm 8 years late to the party and nobody's putting down summons anymore.
>>
>>379035692
Uncharted
>>
>dark souls came out 57 years ago

Woah...
>>
>>379038907

Every now & then I like to idle on a SL 22 for summons. Mainly Tower Knight and 2-1. I have a +9 broadsword, insanity catalyst, and light weapon, so I pretty much 3 shot any boss ever. Some months back I got a message on PSN and ended up playing through black world tendency online with some dude.

Even after considering how few people still play, the game is especially brutal because of how rare ephemeral eye stones are.
>>
>>379039195
You got the NA version? I'm looking for some help on 2-2.
>>
Damn lad I literally just beat this today after it sat on my shelf for 7 years.
My grandmother randomly purchased this for me for my 14th birthday and it was really the first true game I played on my ps3. I couldn't ever get into but I was always in awe at how much of a masterpiece it was even if it did take me a year to get past the tower knight.
Really wish I did the pvp since I fully had the opportunity to but didn't have the patience at that age to get good enough to beat the game.

>Taking down the storm king was 100x more epic than that rehashed bullshit that yhorm was

Shame the last boss was such a letdown but it felt damn good to finally finish it.
>>
>>379037918
>no demon's soul 2
>no demon's soul PS4 with the fifth archstone
>no bloodborne 2
Still looking for a reason to live
>>
>>379035692
>>379035757
dark souls
xenoblade

that's pretty much it though
>>
ALL RIGHT FAGGETS LETS SE THOSE PLATINUM TROPHIES!!!!
>>
>>379039257

Yeah. Sign's down at the arch stone.
>>
>>379040242
Oh shit, I didn't expect you to respond so fast. Lemme boot up my ps3
>>
File: IMG_4657.png (563KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4657.png
563KB, 640x1136px
>>379040102
Fuck blade stone
>>
>>379040102
I got it, fucking bladestone tho
>>
>>379040242
Shit, I forgot I was Level 37. I can't see your sign.
>>
>>379034479
Still the best everything.
>>
>only got it 3days ago
good shit
>>
>>379039012
Why's that?
>>
>>379040681

Ah, that's a pickle! Must be some 3 or 4 levels out of range. Alas, I have no other characters around that mark.

Try /dsg/, though you'll most likely have to be a bit patient.
>>
>>379040903
The fuck? Are you me?

>>379040943
Yeah, sorry about wasting your time dude. Wasn't keeping track of my SL.
>>
This shit still cost 20 bucks.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.