[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So they ruined mass effect. What now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170603-223935.png (747KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170603-223935.png
747KB, 1080x1920px
So they ruined mass effect. What now?
>>
You can't ruin what was never good in the first place.
>>
>>379034264
They give it back to Bioware proper after they finish making Jade Empire 2
>>
>>379034564
What's wrong with 2?
>>
All they got left is dragon age, and they stripped most of the RPG elements from it years ago
>>
>>379034564
FPBP
>>
>>379034695
Went backwards in terms of rpg mechanics. Had no reason to exist plotwise.
>>
File: 1476188374326.jpg (157KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
1476188374326.jpg
157KB, 640x426px
>he didn't think Mass Effect was ruined with 3
>>
>Bioware Montreal failed so badly with ME:A that the entire series has been put on ice and the office itself has been downgraded to support function only
It's some delicious schadenfreude if I ever saw any.
>>
>>379034850
>Went backwards in terms of rpg mechanics
a fun TPS >>>>>> a really shitty RPG
>Had no reason to exist plotwise
who cares? the team member side stories are infinitely more interesting than the "AN ANCIENT EVIL AWAKENS" plot from ME1
calm your tits and have fun anon
>>
>>379034714
I'm interested in seeing how they fuck up the 4th one. It sucks because after Origins, the other two DA games were skeletons of really good games. They were both close to being good with some really excellent concepts. But that's like surgery, you can't get credit for almost saving someone's life.
>>
>>379036418
been a while since a post made me angry
>>
>>379034564
/thread
Thank you SJWs for shooting this franchise in the head.
>>
>>379035005
>the office itself has been downgraded to support function only
That's exactly what Bioware Montreal was up until they put them to work in ME:A.
>>
>>379036818
if me liking a game better than another game makes you angry you need to seek help anon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.