[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just played 1 hour of Monster Hunter 3rd with my brother and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: MemeHunters.jpg (299KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MemeHunters.jpg
299KB, 1280x720px
Just played 1 hour of Monster Hunter 3rd with my brother and I can't understand the hype. This game is literally WoW for consoles.
>>
Damn that's a new one
>>
>>379026853
Yeah Monster Hunter games are pretty fucking gay from what I can tell (I've only played Frontier Unite)

I played it on PPSSPP and even save scumming to get maximum drops each hunt, it was pretty grindy still. Also the combat is kinda shit. Pretty wack game overall.
>>
>>379026853
I've just downloaded 3rd and 3, is it really that bad? I've never played a MH game before
>>
>>379029051
Nah anon is just a bit dumb

FU is also an extremely unpolished game by todays standards
>>
>>379026853

>longsword

Bet you are gay
>>
>>379029369
you think he actually got to zinogre?
>>
>>379027370
this
the combat is really fucking slow I mean 3 hours to use that god damn sword and no health bars? are you serious? not even lock on? and what is the fucking deal with that fucking flex it does EVERY FUCKING TIME IT HEALS I keep geting hited because of that retarded animation

I wish this game were more like dark souls or even skyrim
>>
>popular game you like? Shit

Gee i can't imagine why you're alone on a saturday
>>
>>379029463
At the same time its a pretty fucking big sword.
>>
>>379027168
I like this response more than OPs post.
>>
>>379029463
You guys really need to be less obvious with the bait

I get that it's probably your intent to make it as clear as possible you're being funny for laughs haha, but god damn same complaints every time in the exact same order that's like zero fun
>>
>>379026853

Just play Toukiden 2. Like MH but with combat that won't make you fall asleep.
>>
Memes and bait aside, no health bar or way to determine monster HP at all is pretty damn shit with how long the fights can be.
>>
>>379026853
Too fucking grindy, and fuck running around the same little areas over and over. Normie friends tried so hard for me to get the games for 3DS, and they worship this shit for some reason. I never understood the appeal. Probably just got burnt out playing MMOs where grinding actually mattered.
>>
>>379030092
But a part of the game is estimating the monster health through how many times its attempted to eat, how many of its bodyparts are broken and whether its limping
>>
>>379029442

Guess not, he is still gay
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.