[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do his sisters hate him so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Why do his sisters hate him so much?
>>
>>379025534
I think the better question is how is he canon when FeMC isn't?
>>
>>379025534
They're frustrated because he's a semen demon but they can't fuck him because incest.
>>
whos their mommy and daddy
>>
File: velvet lolis.png (301KB, 950x520px) Image search: [Google]
velvet lolis.png
301KB, 950x520px
>>379025534
M-maybe Lavenza or the twins will be nice to him?
>>
>>379025534
Because in Persona, the males are always the butts of the females' jokes. That's just how it works.
>>
>>379026509

Igor created them.
>>
>>379027223
sauce me that
now
>>
>>379026076

Because it's been established since 2 that Iggy has a bunch of people who work for him so him having another dude isn't a contradiction
>>
>>379027281

Nothing outright stated but if you follow lore, you know that Igor is the number 1 guy to the collective embodiment of persona power. All his attendants are also beings born from that power and they are second only to Igor (the big boss got his power drained in P2). Igor is the only one with the need or capability to make them exist.
>>
>>379027581
That's neat but wouldn't that technically mean Philemon is their father? Igor's just the one giving them a physical form.
>>
>>379028323

Igor created everything about them from the same power source they all come from. Humanity's collective persona power. Philemon had nothing to do with it beyond being the one who created Igor.
>>
>>379025534
Margaret has no patience and Liz seems to poke fun at everyone. Theo is too clueless and gentle to do anything about that.
>>
>>379028704
Wow, you're being rude to grandpa.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.