[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I FUCKING HATE THIS PIECE OF SHIT HE KILLS ME EVERY GOD TIME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: shiteater_shidir.jpg (49KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
shiteater_shidir.jpg
49KB, 620x349px
I FUCKING HATE THIS PIECE OF SHIT

HE KILLS ME EVERY GOD TIME I DROP DOWN IN THAT GODDAMN CAVE. EVERY GODDAMN TIME.

AND WHEN I THINK I CAN WIN HE PULLS A FUCKING LASER OUT OF HIS ASS AND ONE-SHOTS ME WITH IT.

I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF HIM. AND BEFORE ANY OF YOU FAGGOTS GO
>just use pestilent mercury xD
>just get to SL 300 with 99 faith and throw lightning at him :^D

I'M NOT SOME FAGGOT WHO WILL CHEESE/GRIND FOR ONE BROKEN BOSS

FUCK THIS ASSHOLE
>>
>>379022863
hes a big guy
>>
get good
>>
DODGE AWAY FROM HIM

You won the fight. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>379022863
The fight is primarily about patience. Stay at long range, learn to dodge his attacks.
For his big wind up laser, however, run TO him, not away from him. He can't fire his laser at his feet, so it's an effective area to hide,
and wait for it to end.
>>
>>379022919
4u
>>
>beat him third try using nothing but an ultra great sword
Procure proficiency.
>>
>>379022863
I almost skipped this fight because of people complaining about bullet sponge hp, but didn't want it to be the only souls boss I skipped, so just did it and got it second attempt.

It's really no big deal, just hit it in the head.
>>
>>379022863
Just put a dark resistance ring on :^)
>>
>>379022863
>using a shield

haha you're a faggot
>>
>Dark resist ring
>Wolf Knight Greatsword
>Black Knight shield on your back

makes things easier
>>
>>379022863
HAHAHAHAHA HOW THE FUCK IS LOSING TO MIDIR REAL HAHAHAHAHA NIGGA JUST ROLL WHEN HE ATTACKS LIKE NIGGA SHOOT SOME LIGHTNING SPEARS HAHA
>>
>>379022863
wait. I've played all the souls games but
I don't remember this guy. who that/
>>
>>379023250
>Beat him 6th or 7th try on my tank build with Yhorm's Greatshield and Vordt's Greathammer while fatrolling.

I genuinely don't understand why people found this boss hard.
>>
>>379022863
Literally juist use a great shield and stab his face

If you're actually getting far away enough to trigger his laser you're too retarded to help.
>>
>not going ornstein build and slaying dragons
wew lad
>>
stay in front of him, dodge his claw swipes/bites and counter attack. roll under his sperg out move, roll the opposite direction of the fire breath, learn to tell when he does the dash and dodge under that too. run to his feet for the beam attack, second form is more of the same but with homing adds. Basically stay in front of his face for a long as possible and bait claw swipes/bites

>>379026856
IIRC he files away for some moves
>>
File: sdfds.gif (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
sdfds.gif
24KB, 500x375px
Midir is an ezpz fight if you're used to Monster Hunter, because Monster Hunter taught me patience. In fact, Souls games became way easier in general after I got into MH.
>>
>>379022863
Stay right in front of his fucking face and just dodge the easy 2-3 attack pattern he falls into (lots of front swipes and head lunges) and just whack his his 1-2 times when he pauses between attacks.

When he lunges/flies away, just run after him and whack his face again.

ezpz
>>
>>379025321
Optional Ringed City Boss
>>
File: 20170401000849_1.jpg (434KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170401000849_1.jpg
434KB, 1920x1080px
>>379022863
He's not that hard (ignore my estus count and health pls). You just stay in front of him and hit the head.
>>
>>379022863
He's really easy, you're just that bad.
>>
>>379028706
only if you have a vertical slicing weapon like that sword, I resorted to hack away at it's legs, way faster that way
>>
>>379023250

Vertical UGS destroy him since you can hit him three times with two attacks (the second swing hits him at the start and end of the animation)
>>
>>379022863
If you're on PS4, I can help you out. I already helped 10 players kill this boss today.
>>
midir is poorly designed but not hard by any means.
>>
>>379022863
stay in front of him and keep a reasonable distance
He's so fucking easy after doing something as simple as standing away.
The first time I played Ringed City I thought all the bosses were awesome and great but now Demon Princes is the only I think is decent - and it's a shitty three form boss. Midir and Gael are too damn easy.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.