[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did operation health kill the game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 6513245664651654561.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
6513245664651654561.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
So did operation health kill the game?
>>
>>379008649
was doa to start
>>
operation health comes in 3 waves, all the first wave did was reset ranks and change the background to smug doc. its the same game you played in april, actual changes start later this month and july
>>
>>379008649
You bring up an ancient and difficult question OP, is the doctor whom attempts to give a terminal patient the only life-saving chance he has, but fails the operation, to blame for the death? Or is it an act of God? I blame ourselves, for being such weak prey in a vicious world.
>>
>>379009179

Sometimes to save a life

You must take one
>>
Game got more and more popular as time went on
was shit at launch and got kinda better but its still pretty broken and hopefully Health fixes problems that were there day 1
I'm still mad that we don't get Poland ops or Hong Kong ops yet
>>
>>379008649
Considering the first part of it is LITERALLY NOTHING, kinda yeah.

It's a shame Ubisoft didn't put more effort into fixing long standing issues that have been in the game since FUCKING BETA.
>>
File: 1481775065909.jpg (38KB, 571x540px) Image search: [Google]
1481775065909.jpg
38KB, 571x540px
I don't really have issues with the game other than matchmaking being trash. Oh, and the occasional rubber banding on my drone.
>>
>>379008649
Why would it?
sure there won't be new ops for 3 months but the game is still fun and *should* be getting a better backend and more stable because of Health
I think its a good idea
>>
>>379010280
>that one L shaped tunnel on Coastline
drone never goes in the first try
>>
>>379009852

In august we get both Hong Kong and one poland operator
>>
>>379010573
Yeah, that one in particular is a bitch,
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.