[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up in the Deep Roads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Map_-_Deep_Roads.jpg (77KB, 670x477px) Image search: [Google]
Map_-_Deep_Roads.jpg
77KB, 670x477px
You wake up in the Deep Roads
>>
Wat is dis?
>>
>>379009415
Newfriend, please leave.
>>
>>379009534
don't be a jaded prick
>>379009415
the mines of moria of dragon age origins that everyone hates
>>
>>379009618
I thought the "fade" was the place everyone hated in DA:O.
>>
>>379007984
Oh no I better get the fuck out quickly or I'll be BORED to death
>>
>>379010071
that's the ludo level that plebs hate because it requires creativity and thinking, so they mod it out
deep roads can't be modded out, and it's a several hour long journey through caves with too much combat and not enough roleplaying
>>
>>379010071
There were a lot of parts in DAO everybody hated.
>>
>>379010071
it's the place I hate. I almost quit. The Deep Roads was fine. I like cave areas in RPGs. Dream/surreal zones piss me off. I was beyond mad when I had to do that shit again in DAI.
>>
>>379010071
The Fade was mechanically more interesting, but it didn't have any significance to the story which is why you can just cut the entire section of the game out with a mod and not miss anything but some stat boosts (and IIRC that mod gives you those anyway).

The Deep Roads were a slog of boring encounter after boring encounter, but at least it was relevant to the story.

Which one you hate more is mostly a matter of personal preference.
>>
File: 1476069179575.jpg (28KB, 406x345px) Image search: [Google]
1476069179575.jpg
28KB, 406x345px
>>379010307
>>379010309
>>379010639
>tfw you hate them both equally
>tfw you remember you hate everything up through Lothering
>tfw you remember you hate the dragon mountain too
>tfw you remember you hate DA:O
>>
>>379011105
Don't forget the cringeworthy dialogue.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.