[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've only played BL1 which I enjoyed. Was considering picking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg (102KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
102KB, 460x215px
I've only played BL1 which I enjoyed. Was considering picking this up with the DLC for around $35. Is it worth it?
>>
Borderlands 1 is the only good game in the series
>>
Play Borderlands 2 first, you should also wait for it to go on sale (assuming you're playing on PC).

IMO pre-sequel has the best gameplay in the series, and doesn't have the problems that Borderlands 2 has. The only problems with pre-sequel are its lack of content compared to BL2 and all the fucking aussies
>>
>>379007813
It's not bad.
People didn't like the Aussie stuff and the BL2 styled humour, but it's still a pretty good game otherwise.

They didn't massively change it up too much, so you might enjoy it. Borderlands 2 is objectively better than Pre-sequel though, get that if you can.

Baroness is the only Dlc worth getting for Presequel.
>>
Handsome jack collection is $20
>>
You can actually get the game right now for $10 on humble bundle
>>
>>379007813
Just get the handsome collection. It is the same price for both TPS and 2 and it comes with all dlc.
>>
Presequel is alright. It's worth a playthrough if you liked 2. If you don't like 2 you'll hate it.
>>
>>379007813
It's okay but you should play 2 first.
It just doesn't have the same replayability as 1 and 2.
You should definitely pick up Tales from the Borderlands if you want to see what a good Borderlands story would be like if it was written by competent people.
>>
i didn't play it when i learned that they just rehashed most of the loot from bl2. also watched story on youtube. didn't think it was possible to make have a cringier dialogue than 2.
>>
>$35
There's a humble bundle right now where you get the game with Day of the Tentacle for 10 bucks OP.

At the very least wait a bit for the Summer Sale.
>>
>>379007813
>DUDE ZERO GRAVITY LMAO for $35
Are you retarded?
>>
File: 1317932268496.jpg (33KB, 408x402px) Image search: [Google]
1317932268496.jpg
33KB, 408x402px
>>379008064
>and all the fucking aussies
I swear to fucking god i'm native eternal anglo but on behalf of me i can't fucking understand a single sentence these aussie bastards are constantly spewing around.
The australian voice actors for this game are pure fucking trash.
>hey what's best than the australian accent? forced fake australian accent spoken by drunk abbos!
>>
>>379007813
Currently $16 on Xbone for Handsome collection and Pre-Sequel...came so close to purchasing, worth it?
>>
>>379009187
Tales just looks like some cutscene shit with no actual gameplay.
>>
>>379007953
This. Borderlands is overmemed, stale garbage. Even my "gamer grill" gf who loves Skyrim agrees on this one.
>>
>>379009481
It depends, how much do like Handsome Jack and how much cringy dialogue are you willing to put up with?
>>
>>379009481
Did you like BL1?
>>
>>379009401
As an actual Aussie myself, it's really easy to understand.

The times where it just sounds like a bunch of slang words jammed together like the Billabong/Jumbuck Sidequest, is usually when it it is just bunch of slang words jammed together.

It's actually really nice playing through and getting most of the Aussie references.
>>
>>379009481
For 16 bucks? Yeah I'd say so. Writings is a bit trash but you'll have a couple characters you don't hate and the actual gameplay is decently fun. The RPG aspects are surprisingly good and will affect how you'll play with each class.

If Krieg is in the collection, i'd say go for him since he's the most fun.
>>
>>379009743
>he's the most fun.
Anarchy Stacks though.
>>
pirate it ALL, NIGGA
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.