[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Still the king after all these years.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: sega.png (30KB, 1070x800px) Image search: [Google]
sega.png
30KB, 1070x800px
Still the king after all these years.
>>
>>379005772
They could literally pull themselves back up to #2 if they would just revive their old IPs.
Really, imagine if SEGA announced that there was gonna be a new JSR, new Crazy Taxi, new Alex Kidd, new Space Channel, new House of The Dead, new Nights, etc.
Fuck, they could put those games as exclusives to their new console and people would buy that console in bundles just to play the games
>>
>>379006338
Yeah they could do that, and then lose billions and go bankrupt because they will all sell no more than 200k collectively

Another /v/ business expert, with years honed sitting in the basement.
>>
>>379006774
not him, but there are some old IPs that SEGA could milk for some good money.

I mean I'd love another Daytona or a good House of the Dead
>>
>>379007119
Ghost Squad was fun I'd love to see another House of the dead too.
>>
>>379006338
>Console
Nah nobody new would shell out for another cut rate console for game series that stopped over a decade ago.
SEGA could own the PC market if they really wanted too however.
Online distribution wouldn't be too tough for them if they wanted to cut out the Steam middle man.
>>
>>379005772
>Entered the fight strong, but so did Hannibal
>kingdom destroyed by house Playstation

nah
>>
File: segamascot.jpg (115KB, 660x382px) Image search: [Google]
segamascot.jpg
115KB, 660x382px
Anyone else heard of this thing called SEGA Forever? there is a verified twitter account and a subreddit that is controlled by SEGA. what do you guys think it is?

https://www.reddit.com/r/SEGAForever/
https://twitter.com/segaforever
>>
>>379005772
Who?
>>
File: 1472425308945.png (103KB, 196x211px) Image search: [Google]
1472425308945.png
103KB, 196x211px
They have literally fucked themselves in the ass by making some of the worst executive decisions of all time. I love sega's games, I really do, but they need a better CEO and a different team.

For example Sonic Team needs purged, for the simple fact that Iizuka has shitty ideas without Naka there to control him.

They could have made so many decent Sonic games by now but every game has been trash for at least 10 years. Iizuka has to be the worst Team leader of all time. The guy hasn't made a decent game since adventure 2.
>>
>>379006338
Sounds like a ton of shit nobody would buy. Seriously, dicklips, those games were great but they sold like shit, which is why they're not longer being made. They wouldn't put them ahead of the curve at all.
>>
>>379008670
As long as that bullshit sells, they don't need to do anything. Even Sanic 2006 sold decent numbers.
>>
>>379006338
I bet you didnt even know what alex kidd, crazy taxi, or space channel were until sonic and sega all stars racing. Chances are you only know nights because its the only saturn game people know that exists. House of the dead and jet set radio were somewhat popular back in their day. Why am i saying this? Because not even people back then played these games. Sega was just sonic, super monkey ball, and phantasy star online in the early 2000s. You dont have to pretend you are some life long sega fan born in the 70s and watched their rise and fall. Just give up the act man, were all anonymous, it doesn't matter if you dont know what sega is.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.