[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finally bought an import PSX and got to try out this game's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>finally bought an import PSX and got to try out this game's custom music function
Wow, why is this game not more popular? This single function alone makes it was more fun than any of the other rhythm games on the playstation
>>
>>379003210
It is and was really hard to find a copy if you didn't live in Japan
>>
>>379003210
It had some popularity in Europe
>>
>>379003210
>>finally bought an import PSX and got to try out this game's custom music function
>custom music function

Whats that?
I bever gor this game when i was a kid rhat wanted muhh graphics
>>
>>379003210
You're dumb for buying an import just to play it. This is one of the few games that's OBJECTIVELY better in an emulator, because you can just take any audio and turn it into a CD to use. You could literally play to the awkward sounds of yourself jerking off if you wanted to
>>379004147
This game has a function where if you take the CD out and put in a different music CD, it'll generate a new stage for that music track. So if you were to put your favorite album in there, it would generate a bunch of levels to play for each of the tracks
>>
>>379003210
Good taste OP
>>
In the uk the playstation magazine had a demo which I played to death and then bought the game in the shop when it came out. It wasn't hugely popular but was just available in the normal shop. In fact I've still got my copy
>>
>>379003210

great game, cult classci i thouht???
>>
>>379003210
It still has the custom music function if you get the PSN version?
>>
>>379003210
Because it's rare, and as far as I know it wasn't a huge commercial success outside of Japan. It only really got the recognition it deserved after the PSX's lifespan.
>>
>>379005150
Yes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.