[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Dealing with grief.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: I'm actually sad.jpg (75KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I'm actually sad.jpg
75KB, 1920x1080px
Hey /v/, I just lost a very significant loved one and I'm looking for something to help me bury my feelings. Got any recommendations?
>>
>>379001836
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
>>
Liquor
>>
>>379001836
>be Japanese Zelda
>perform a beautiful cry
>be Burger Zelda
>open mouth but no sound comes out
>>
>>379001940
I don't drink and don't plan on starting
>>
>>379002023
Crying is sexist you shitlord
>>
>>379002083
Faggot
>>
inb4 this becomes a *braaaaap* thread
>>
>>379002486
>>379002371
>>379002083
>>379001836

>samefag
>>
>>379001836
Hey anon, my condolences
You should try to take a break and try to get as much out of your system first as you can; if you don't it'll fester and hurt more later. Then when you come back, try playing Halo 2. Even though it's not my favorite hearing the guitar in the intro screen always takes my mind off everything
>>
>>379002651
*not my favorite Halo game
>>
>>379001836
Just let the feelings out OP. Then bury yourself in games.
>>
>>379002651
Thanks anon, I'll be sure to move this up on my backlog.
>>
>>379002818
No problem, take care of yourself
>>
>>379001836
Don't bury your feelings, instead, play something like Persona 3 and 4 and let those feelings come out.
>>
>>379001836
Don't bury your feelings. It's very bad for you. Accept your loss, accept the pain and accept the reality of living without them. But remember them how they lived not how they died. They are never coming back but your happy memories of them will always be with you. Take solace in that.
>>
File: xsJuokb.png (466KB, 825x523px) Image search: [Google]
xsJuokb.png
466KB, 825x523px
>>379001836
Suicide.

Masturbating is also awesome.
>>
>>379002023
>be burger zelda
>oi m8 are you 'avin a laff?
>>
>>379001917
Ice cold.
>>
I just lost my dad a few months ago, too, anon. I still wake up feeling lost sometimes. Any rpg game that immerses me helps me deal with it, anon.
>>
>>379001836
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective is a very good game. Most of the game revolves around death and regret of past mistakes, but it also shows that said mistakes can be fixed. Might help alleviate any bad feelings you have.
Also, I may be stepping into matters that don't concern me, but who did you lose?
>>
>>379001836
Matter dosnt disappear from the universe, in one way shape or form your loved one is still part of the earth. Vidya? Doom
>>
It's not really good to keep that shit inside of you my senpai, I've learned that the hard way. If I were you, I'd type out my thoughts, just to sorta give clarity to your mind, and then play something happy/positive to help make you feel better, like maybe Kirby's Epic Yarn, or something like that. Get better anon.
>>379003562
That actually seems fucking awesome, I've always heard of this game, and it's been on my backlog forever, but that seems like something I can totally dig.
>>
>>379001836
My father died of lung cancer a week ago. I've just been playing lighthearted anime games, watching comedy movies and shows, going to the gym and masturbating.

I don't even like anime, but I'm just pumping any kind of activity that can give me endorphin into my body. Just keep your mind busy, lose yourself for a while.
>>
>>379001836
Don't fucking play Mother 3
>>
>>379001836

Nier Automata
>>
File: Dark Cloud.jpg (26KB, 265x375px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Cloud.jpg
26KB, 265x375px
>>379001836
Don't bury, anon. Burying is for pussies and will only backfire later.

That being said, my deepest condolences. I hope you get through this well. Just remember that no matter what, the world keeps spinning.

Also, play Dark Cloud if you can. Should be a good one to take your mind off of the real world for a while.
>>
>>379003562
It was an uncle who stepped in and looked after me with my mother after my father died, and I wish I was kidding.
>>
File: tears_of_sadness.jpg (100KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
tears_of_sadness.jpg
100KB, 1024x819px
>>379003826
>mfw pulled the last Needle
On a list of things that are not ok, that ending was DEFINITELY not ok
>>
>>379003951
On my current list but thanks
>>
>>379004880
The whole plot is not ok man. It still blows me away that the game is a follow-up to such an upbeat adventure like Earthbound. And it somehow works really well
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.