[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up in a prison

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: The_Elder_Scrolls_2011[1].png (119KB, 1043x137px) Image search: [Google]
The_Elder_Scrolls_2011[1].png
119KB, 1043x137px
You wake up in a prison
>>
>>378998353
FUS
>>
You console command yourself into god mode and toggle collisions off to have some fun
>>
you only wake up in prison in oblivion
>>
>>378998353
But in Morrowind you wake up on a ship and in skyrim you wake up on a cart.
Checkmate.
>>
>>378998353
The meme goes
>you wake up as a prisoner
You absolute donkey.
>>
>>378999553
Came here to say this.

I always enjoyed the prisoner thing. I prefer Morrowind's "create your character and get out" start but I guess putting the player through a tutorial dungeon is the proper way to go.
>>
>>379000179
The tutorial dungeon is tolerable first time around but it becomes a fucking chore after the second playthrough. I like it better if it is done like Morrowind/ New Vegas where you're put in a town with samples of the gameplay the rest of the games has to offer but let's you just do your thing if you want to, or if you at least can just speed through the dungeon without shitty story segments you don't care about to slow you down, like you could in Daggerfall.

Even some really good games have problems with bad starter dungeons, it's the reason I always think twice before replaying Baldur's Gate 2, Fallout 2, and Kotor 2.
>>
File: 1489296240885.jpg (23KB, 432x604px) Image search: [Google]
1489296240885.jpg
23KB, 432x604px
Do you think we'll get any info on 6 at E3?
I'd like the game to be set across more than one province this time, like highrock+hammerfell or valenwood+elsweyr.
Akavir would be the best choice but I don't think Bethesda could pull it of, going by how creatively bankrupt fallout 4 was.
>>
File: the squad.png (238KB, 383x316px) Image search: [Google]
the squad.png
238KB, 383x316px
>>379000801
We're not going to get TES6 in a long time, Todd said "the technology to make it is not here yet" and that he's working on 2 new IPs that will be released before it.

Apparently their next game is going to be called Starfield so we might see something about it on E3.
>>
>>379000801
>Do you think we'll get any info on 6 at E3?
Doubt it. Last year Todd gave off the impression that they're working on it but not really focused on it, which a bunch of people interpreted as meaning they're in the pre-development phase with a small team of designers. So they probably haven't put in much more than a year of dev time by now if any at all.

Though I like the thought that they may have been doing designs for the game for years before starting.
>>
>>378998353
Then Patrick Stewart sets up something good looking for like 3 minutes. The he dies and the game sucks,without hesitation you fire up uninstall.exe. 11 years later /vermin/ try to convince you its the best game ever because they are underage or below 21 and they started playing games in the 2010's

I hate retarded people praising retarded shit. Its worse than star citizenor Hitler when they defend such stuff.
>>
But soon you realize...
>>
>You're in a shipwreck and wake up in a dungeon
>>
>>378999346
In Arena too. Same prison as Oblivion even.
>>
File: 20170508151949_1.jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170508151949_1.jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
>wake up in prison
>see this

wat do
>>
>>379003259
Crack the keg open and start drowning in beer
>>
Fuck, I really want to replay through morrowind-oblivion-skyrim. But then I remember all the boring/annoying parts and I completely lose the will to start.
>>
>>379003259
>open console
>click on disgusting slut
>disable
>close console
>>
>>379003259
>Alt+F4
>Open Skyrims local files > Tools > Bodyslide
>set everything to slim
>turn the game back on
>>
>>378999450
still in custody in both situations
>>
>>378999450
What are carts but ships of the land
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.