[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you still play video games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1496438848018.png (709KB, 546x1492px) Image search: [Google]
1496438848018.png
709KB, 546x1492px
Why do you still play video games?
>>
Because fun things are fun.
>>
Another tired gamer thread
I wonder if this thread will be the one that finally convinces people that they're having wrong fun and should be doing something "inherently better"
I fucking wonder
>>
>Literature doesn't age out
All books are written for women, so any person with even an ounce of taste will hate any novel that wasn't written between 1850 and 1960.
>Film doesn't age out
Every single movie is super heroes with the same bad visual effects. Every movie has the same Hollywood actors. Movies care even more about making money than video games do
>Music doesn't age out
It has been more than a century with NOTHING but the same Verse Chorus Verse Chorus Bridge Chorus set-up. Every single band is two guitars, a drummer, and a keyboard. There hasn't been a new musical invention in over five-hundred years.
>>
Why is this guy incapable of making charts that make sense?
>>
>>378992858
now im angry.
>>
File: age.png (8KB, 677x226px) Image search: [Google]
age.png
8KB, 677x226px
Because when I was told that being old enough to buy a game was the same as being too old to play it, I stopped paying attention to idiots' opinions on the proper age to play video games.
>>
File: 187390.jpg?v=1.jpg (174KB, 610x562px) Image search: [Google]
187390.jpg?v=1.jpg
174KB, 610x562px
>>378992858
Reminder that this is from the same artist, and that this guy is just another mindless Cracked drone whose only purpose in life is to trigger idiots for clickbait.
>>
>>378992858
That's simply not true, all of these forms of media have shitty examples. Cracked is just anti-gamer because they support "gamergate" politics.
>>
>>378992858

The article pictured is obvious bait. He implies that the E.T. game for Atari was a shooter. The rest isn't worth responding to.
>>
>>378994721
>All books are written for women
Source? Or are you just implying men can't read or find enjoyment in reading?
>>
I barely do famalam. When I get the chance all I do is play older games. There are some amazing gems here and there nowadays, but most of the stuff is pretty shit. Like who wants to waste their time on games like PUBG or Friday the 13th.
>>
>>378995652
>Not liking Django
At least the rest of his tastes are ok
>>
File: 1.jpg (281KB, 823x1031px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
281KB, 823x1031px
>>378993367
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.