[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Casual/timekiller 3ds games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 3DSHASNOGAME.jpg (146KB, 722x616px) Image search: [Google]
3DSHASNOGAME.jpg
146KB, 722x616px
For years i have been a poorfag but in the last two years i managed to have a lot of income, and besides saving up i started treating myself a little. One of the first thing i bought was the mh edition 3ds because holy shit i played the fuck out mh freedom unite on psp and i wanted the new one so bad. But then it hit me. With my current job dont have enough time and enwrgy to play mh properly, and not wanting to, prefering playing pc or doing something else while at home. However i have to take the train a couple of times each month and its a 3-4 hour cruise each time. So i bring the thing with me. But again mh is not a game you can play a couple of hours at month and forget about it, so i find myself not enjoying it how i should.

So. I was wondering what good casual or braindead games i could get to play on train. I have absolutely no knowledge about nintendo games, the only one that comes to my mind is hyrule warriors, because hitting things With swords and because i played samurai warriors 4 on pc and liked it. So i turn to you guya for suggestions.

If there are any, i was thinking about fantasy action games or platformers. Hell even a racing game or beat em up would be good. Grindy Jrpgs i think would end up like mh, so i dunno about that.

I humbly ask your help and knowledge that far surpasses mine
>>
Fantasy life
>>
File: xTnD0sh.jpg (1MB, 3000x4066px) Image search: [Google]
xTnD0sh.jpg
1MB, 3000x4066px
>>378983989
For beat em ups on the 3DS
>Code of Princess (bad framerate)
>Shinobi
>Senran Kagura Burst (bad framerate (unless you hack a n3DS and overclock it))
>Senran Kagura 2

the 3DS is backwards compatible with the DS which has:
>Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
>Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble
>>
>>378984138
>Fantasy life

I'm reading up about it, looks interesting, thanks
>>
>>378983989
If you can find one of the DS castlevania, (Dawn of Sorrow or Aria of Sorrow I think?) they are very good and fun.
>>
>>Shinobi

Wait, they ported shinobi? Woah

>>Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword

Ninja gaiden too?

Damn thanks mate
>>
>>378985321

Oh yeah i forgot about that, i emulated it on pc in the poor times but never finished it
>>
Heroes of Ruin, it's a pretty standard dungeon crawler.
>>
>>378985413
Shinobi 3D isn't actually a port, it's a brand new game
Same with Ninja Gaiden DS, which is a brand new game and it plays different from the main NG games (you hold the DS sideways and use the touch screen for various inputs)
>>
>>378986095
Are they good or they just use the name to sell?
>>
Just hack your 3ds, get freeshop, and done, you get the whole collection under your finger tips.
Right now I'm currently playing Dragon Quest 8 and loving it, I can actually spend a whole day playing it and not get bored! It can be a bit grindy but makes up for it by introducing metal slimes which give a lot of exp
>>
>>378986527
I haven't gotten a chance to play them myself unfortunately.
But Shinobi 3D is apparently pretty good, it just got forgotten and ignored by most people.
NG DS is also pretty good too, but much different from a typical 3D NG game. It's apparently a very good action game specifically made FOR the DS.

>>378986935
>Just hack your 3ds, get freeshop, and done, you get the whole collection under your finger tips.
As long as you don't care about playing online multiplayer, since Nintendo is ding dong bannu a lot of hacked systems.
>>
>>378987112
I have yet to get banned, and I have another 3ds to mooch a seed off of
>>
>>378987112
Ok as soon i get off the train (because i am there, with the 3ds on my lap) i will check it out, thanks a lot

While googling around i saw something called "final fantasy explorer". Since it has ff on the title i guess its the exact opposite of what i am looking for, but has anyone tried it?
>>
File: 1496426840678.png (318KB, 391x408px) Image search: [Google]
1496426840678.png
318KB, 391x408px
>>378983989
The 3DS seems to be the only Nintendo product in the last decade that I didn't regret purchasing 2bh.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.