[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I died in this game 5x more than DSP did. What does that say about me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: il_fullxfull.1215622807_s3qr.jpg (129KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.1215622807_s3qr.jpg
129KB, 800x1000px
I died in this game 5x more than DSP did. What does that say about me?
>>
>>378982081
it means you're stubborn and incapable of slowing down to assess your surroundings and react accordingly
>>
>>378982530
fuck you too
>>
nothing. DSP didnt even do that bad, hes just clumsy and lacks awareness. aside from that i dont think anyone did massively better on their day one of playing any souls game
>>
>>378982879
Wasn't he massively overleveled?
>>
>>3789828how about fuck you instead?
>>
>>378982081
Nothing, this game and all soul games are designed so death is common, sometimes is better to die than to spend health items, or you can die to return to the last bonfire and farm souls fastly, or you can enter bosses knowingly you will die the first times so you try strategies to see what works before fighting him for real
>>
I assume DSP summoned all the time or had his fans tell him what to do in the comments.
>>
Did you at least finish it?
>>
>>378982081
That you're slow learner.
Nothing wrong with banging your head against the wall till the wall breaks approach but there are other ways.
>>
>>378985036
neither
>>
>>378983632
yes but the stats were horrendously optimized. it really didnt do that much for him since in games like this you can shave 40 levels just with smart placement
>>
File: FeelTheRhythm.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
FeelTheRhythm.gif
2MB, 320x320px
>>378982081
you're a slow learner or inexperienced gamer of this type of genre. I think you're fine as long as you did not behave like dsp.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.