[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Five days until the greatest game of the year drops on steam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (301KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
301KB, 1920x1080px
Five days until the greatest game of the year drops on steam

FIVE MORE FUCKING DAYS

FIVE MORE DAYS

Already out on consoles, but
>consoles
>>
nice try, dev
>>
Have fun playing on your big ass pc while i play on my Nintendo switch.
>>
>>378981054
Just to clear up any questions, it's based on this old as shit Master system metroidvania

Everything is redrawn (and you can actively switch between the old game and the new one in-game). It was made by some French studio.

The original developers, Wesetone, disbanded years ago and the Wonder Boy license was sat on by Sega because they're fucking stupid and refuse to make anything but Sonic games

DESU this and Skies of Arcadia are my favorite Sega-owned IPs. I'm thankful that at least Wonder Boy finally gets both a remake of its finest classic game, and the upcoming one I hope is good too.

>>378981231
I was pretty salty they decided to delay the pc release. I'm still gonna buy the shit out out if

I pirate almost all my games nowadays but I'll bsolutely get this.
>>
>>378981423
they said they delayed it because they needed time to test on a bunch of hardware, which is a lot harder for them than making a couple console versions because they're such a small team
>>
>>378981423
What? Dude you're an asshole. People spend time and money making those games. Why pirate them like a scum?
>>
>>378981423
shill
>>
>>378981054
>can't fuck the dragon
dropped
>>
>>378984758
who cares?the dragon can't fuck the MC,that's the redflag.
>>
Thanks for the reminder, gonna pick this up. Looks like a great remake of a just okay game though to be honest.
>>
>>378981423
>just to clear up any questions
Nobody asked

If you're going to shill just admit that's what you're here to do and approach it like "hey I worked on this game and I think you may enjoy it, feel free to ask me about it" instead of pretending you're a consumer. It's shit like this that basically guarantees i'll never touch the game.

>I pirate almost all my games nowadays but I'll bsolutely get this.
Holy fuck. Can you be anymore fucking obvious?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.