[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fire Emblem Echoes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Fire-Emblem-Echoes_03-15-17_012.jpg (66KB, 334x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Fire-Emblem-Echoes_03-15-17_012.jpg
66KB, 334x1001px
Just started playing this today. What classes should I make the villagers into?
>>
>>378981036
Tobin: Archer or Mage
Gray: Mercenary
Kliff: Mage, Archer, or Cavalier
Faye: Pegasus Knight or Cleric

Try to have 1 Mage, 1 Archer is nice but not totally necessary since you get one later. Soldiers aren't that good, none of the Villagers will shine as one except possibly Kliff.
>>
>>378981036
Faye: Pegasus Knight or Cleric
Tobin: Mage or Archer
Gray: Mercenary (cavalier works too)
Kliff: Mage, Mercenary, Cavalier or Archer
>>
>>378981036
Also, if you ever get Atlas, make him an archer, you would have 3 (or 4) Mercenaries on Celicas path,you don't need an mage either due to Mae, Boey and possibly Sonya
>>
I am literally stuck at act 1 finale because faggot paladin keeps getting killed before i can chip the baron faggot away. The heal spot ruah's strategy doesn't work as after a while he stops trying to get heal and attackinstead. Can draco shields be farmed later so i just ragequit this bullshit?
>>
>>378981036
>gray
Mage
>Tobin
Archer
>Kliff
Mercenary
>Faye
Healer
>>
>>378981762
>being stuck on act 1?

fucking how? the game doesnt even get difficult until mid Act 3
>>
>>378981762
You can get a total of 3 dragonscales after you complete the game, and there is a guy at the sluice gate who can possibly give a 4th dragonscale, allowing you to create a dracoshield at the rigelian village.
And Jedah by the last area at Duma tower has 1 too, just care since you need to beat him before turn 6
>>
>>378981762
Stop trying to get the Dracoshield you fucking autist.
>>
Also what level is good to wait till before promoting? I normally do 15 in FE games.
>>
>>378981652
And I believe in Thabes Labyrinth you can get a dracoshield from the rusted shield at floor 9, though that's what I managed to get when I was there
>>
>>378982152
Promote when you have the time to. Don't wait
>>
>>378982152
Yeah was wondering this too since I was really thrown off with unlocking the ability to promote units at like level 7.
>>
>>378982272
Meant for>>378981762
>>
>>378982068
I am trying to get the draco shield.
>>
>>378982152
Don't bother, unless you want extra stats, grinding is slow and stats are also slow
>>
>>378982152
>>378982308
growths are shit and not worth it

once you promote you get the unit's base stats.

Just do it ASAP
>>
>>378981652
>Atlas
>immediately into archer
Atlas should go though a dread fighter cycle, then go archer. Otherwise he's just way too slow.
>>
File: FE_Echoes_Faye.png (4MB, 1496x3246px) Image search: [Google]
FE_Echoes_Faye.png
4MB, 1496x3246px
why would you make a new character for a remake only to make them a literal cuck?
>>
>>378983323
Because is the developers's fetish.
>>
>>378983323
So everyone can laugh at her.
>>
>>378982723
>growths are shit
If you can you should try to get a bunch of units to 99 EXP then go to a dungeon to quickly reload if they get bad growths. I did that and it wasn't time consuming at all.
>>
>two weeks after release
>Echoes threads already on life support

fucking lmao

mediocre shit pile of a game
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.