[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP ME PICK A NEW GAME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (273KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273KB, 1200x1200px
Narrowed my next game purchase to one of these four. Which one should be a priority?

I've already played Last of Us on PS3. Is remaster worth it?
>>
>>378980727
>Is remaster worth it?
What do you think.

Get NieR or Titanfall 2.
>>
>>378980727
So this is the entire library of the ps4?
>>
>>378980727
Top right for sure
You will still remember playing this in a decade.
You won't remember the other three.
>>
>>378980727
Get Titanfall 2 before everyone stops playing it.
>>
>>378980727

Titanfall 2 if you want a top tier multiplayer game.
>>
>>378980971
I actually get the feeling we've been hearing about TLG for a decade now at least.
>>
>>378980727
Witcher 3 complete. You're welcome
>>
>>378980727
Why would you prioritize a story focused game you've already played?
>>
>>378980727
If you've already played The Last of Us go with Neir of Titanfall 2
>>
>4 options, only one has online features
Titanfall 2
>>
>>378980727
If you've played TLoU there isn't anything new really in the remastered version, so only get it if you loved it and want to play it again that badly.
I found it hard to replay due to the incredibly slow start filled with walking and talking sections you can't skip.

Nier Automata is cool, I enjoyed the story in that.
Titanfall 2 was good but I just don't play online games, so I can't really comment on the multiplayer.
Didn't play TLG.

TL:DR Since they span a wide variety of genres just pick the genre you want to play fag
>>
>>378981306
>I actually get the feeling we've been hearing about TLG for a decade now at least.
I was talking about what you remember a decade from now. I played a lot of games in the 90s (two decades), yet I remember only a few.
I easily could have skipped all the others without losing something.
>>
>No Gwent Public Beta
wtf am i reading
>>
>>378980727
I own all of these games.

Single Player:
The Last of Us
Nier: Automata

Multiplayer:
Titanfall 2
The Last of Us

Story:
The Last of Us
Nier: Automata and The Last Guardian
>>
>>378980727
>Is remaster worth it?
It's $20 so if you liked/are interested in TLoU, then yes, you should buy it in addition to one of the other three.

>NieR
Easily one of the best games I have ever played. If you like hack 'n slash and a batshit (but satisfying) narrative, you can't go wrong.

>Titanfall 2
Probably the best multiplayer FPS of the last decade, extremely fast paced with a lot of nuance and diverse game modes, of which you can make a "playlist" which really comes in handy if you prefer playing objectives, as I do. DLC is free, you only have to pay for some cosmetic shit, which isn't randomized. I know this isn't really why one buys this kind of game, but as an added perk the campaign is short, but thoroughly enjoyable. Honestly the only FPS worth playing at the moment, except for maybe LawBreakers, which is still in beta.

>The Last Guardian
Poorly coded walking simulator with cheap emotional jabs.

>In conclusion
If you're in the mood for something you play solo, NieR; if you want to play with other people, TF2. Both are top shelf games.
>>
>>378980727
Nier>Last guardian>trash
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.